Before Goodale, we never had a Cheery Threat; after Goodale, we never had a Waffle

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

I may be way left liberal but I ain't stoopid.

HUH!! :mad: ......okay, I thought Croda came back there for a second. :D

Carry on.

Hey Beckett, I don't think Spkr realised you were kidding with your first post. For gawds sake he highlighted your mistakes in his reply.

Too Funny!! </font>

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Soddy & Wino

What is up with our games? You probably owe me turns or somefink. Do we continue? postpone? restart? cancel?

Hello...Talk to me.

It's not like I got a life.

Welcome back you gimpy, hooring, monkey-humper. I will resend last turn tonight or tomorrow. Not quick enough fer ya? Oh well, take up with the rules committee. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And whomever said I was warming up to Spigot here, take it back now, laddie.

That would have been me, and...um, lez see... NO. Your presence speaks volumes of the blossuming lover affair. An Ohian and an attorney. Sounds like a match made in Heaven. </font>

Listen up pus anuses :mad: :mad:

I have another new map/scenario I made ready to be played. It's an Allied Assault called "Of Tigers and Men". :mad:

This one promises to be even better than "Blood and Scones" and I think Axe2121 can attest to the fact that there is lots of anger in that one! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Let me know if you want to play it (2 player). It's about 2000 points in June 1943. I'm putting this up on the scenario depot but it would be nice to have somebody test it first :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Seanachai - admit it, you're lurking too - thank you for the very kind words in your cute little thread over there. My feelings on a potential trade to the Peng thread are: If nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve. Instead I'd probably go hang out with my buddies like william amos, Slapdragon, Desdee, and the other imperial storm troopers in the General Forum. tongue.gif:D:D

No I do not. I am never here. Despite that, remember, all you Lost Boys of the Goodale thread: You are never alone. We are always with you.

And you'll run if we put a couple of Texas Lawyers behind you, lad.

As for running off with the above mentioned little collection of neo-Con thugs: I don't believe it for a moment. Are you really going to sidle into their little puddle of self-congratulation, back-slapping, 'good-ol'-boying' and surreptitious bum fondling?

I except Slapdragon, of course. He's so bizarrely certain of his place in the course of Human Development that he can actually be amusing. Primarily because he's so sodding wrong.

Now, I've merely come over here to collect our womenfolk, hose them off in case they touched anything in here, and depart with a certain weary dignity that raises me above you lot of little, er...'cat lickers'.

Is that not the proper idiom, Master Goodale?

Hey Mistress WateredGin - send me your African Safari adventure & I'll find soem poor fool to try it on with.

I presume your scenario design skills haven't improved since those early efforts that made Snickers and I sick?? :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek:

[ September 04, 2003, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Listen up pus anuses :mad: :mad:

Oh, look. Even a blind pig finds an acorn now and then, eh?

Despite the fact that all of you buggers are even too low in the evolutionary scale to actually hate, your current thread title is so much better than ours.

We'll take the Becket thing; the lawyer.

What do you want for him?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

We'll take the Becket thing; the lawyer.

What do you want for him?

What could a street person from the depths of Mary Tyler Moore's old stomping grounds have that anyone here could possibly want? Well, anyone except MasterGoodale, who has a lot of room for improvement. :D

No, thanks for the offer, but you would probably stick us with some Aussies or something equally, well, to use a term you may understand, yucky. Becket is, like all maggots, a free agent, completely at liberty to post anywhere he wants. Otherwise I'm sure a flurry of class-action lawsuits would follow immediately. If he could spare the time from running after all the ambulances in Washington DC. :D

Now, back to our comrades in the General Forum: Wouldn't you like to be so positive that you are absolutely right, all of the time? The level of certainty is positively breathtaking! :rolleyes::D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Now, back to our comrades in the General Forum: Wouldn't you like to be so positive that you are absolutely right, all of the time? The level of certainty is positively breathtaking! :rolleyes::D

As to Desdee, Amos, Gunslingr, and their ilk: If I was driving a rental car with full insurance coverage, I wouldn't swerve to miss them in a parking lot in a sufficiently convincing way.

Free agent, you say? We in the Peng Challenge Thread are all about Freedom. We are, however, opposed to the distressing anarchy displayed in the Goodale threads.

Come on. How much for the lawyer? Everything has its price. Just look at the beggaring of America.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Come on. How much for the lawyer? Everything has its price. Just look at the beggaring of America.

You, Seanachai, you. You may not post in the MBT; you must post here exclusively, using mainly monosyllabic words. You must growl and use angry smilies and say puss lickers like you mean it.

Oh, and the beans. Axe has his heart set on them.

[ September 04, 2003, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Ten times nothing is stil nothing - I shall stock up on barf bags! :mad: :mad:

and I'd ratehr be missing a slash in UBB than all my marbles like you!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Either side you twit - if I wanted to limit my experiences why would I be posting in here in the first plce??!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: