Before Goodale, we never had a Cheery Threat; after Goodale, we never had a Waffle

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having noticed that my current PBEM opponents cannot send enough turns to satify my needs, I am on the lookout for a new battle.

I played with the idea of playing a ME with a twist ; instead of one or more flags in the center, you'd have one flag at the setup area for both players. No flags in the middle, only in the setup areas. So you had to go for the other flag, which might be defended in strength, or then again poorly defended as your opponent is in the process in flanking into yours. Could be fun, and IMO worth a try atleast ?

Also the setup areas would be tweaked a bit, so that the players had only the area of opposite corners for initial deployment. That would allow for more space to use for flanking.

Anyone ? :mad:

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

Having noticed that my current PBEM opponents cannot send enough turns to satify my needs, I am on the lookout for a new battle.

You nong, I have waited for mah fecking turn a couple of hours now! :mad:

I played with the idea of playing a ME with a twist ; instead of one or more flags in the center, you'd have one flag at the setup area for both players. No flags in the middle, only in the setup areas. So you had to go for the other flag, which might be defended in strength, or then again poorly defended as your opponent is in the process in flanking into yours. Could be fun, and IMO worth a try atleast ?

You nong, what happens when both sides decide to defend their own flags? :mad:

Also the setup areas would be tweaked a bit, so that the players had only the area of opposite corners for initial deployment. That would allow for more space to use for flanking.

See above...nong. :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Pee Ewe, my last send didn't make it? :mad:

It did land home fine, it's just I'm not able to reply to it as I'm on my brother's eMac. Will not fire up the gaming PC, as there are people sleeping in this very room, and they will not be happy at the sound of its several coolers... :mad:

Otherwise I'd already have replied. I will reclaim my sig. :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

You nong, I have waited for mah fecking turn a couple of hours now! :mad:

And you will wait a couple of hours more. See above. Nong. Also I will be chucking newspapers instead of TNT in a few moments, so no turns will be out. :mad: I dislike the fact as much as you do, but such is life.

Originally posted by Keke:

You nong, what happens when both sides decide to defend their own flags? :mad:

Then they would be in for the dullest battle ever. But I trust there is enough offensive spirit in us Cheery Wafflers to prevent that happening, eh ? :mad:

Forgot one thing : nong. :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

No doubt, I gave up on that thing ages ago. Plus you never should trust flags either. I think the AI just shows you best case scenario from a commander's point of view. This seldom coincides with the "true" picture of what will be when the game ends..

You should know. You relied on that to convince you our first game was going your way - then you found out I was riding you like a weekend pony. :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Hello Boys...

This is the Peng thread right?

It's all becoming so confusing.... waffles, frangipans.....

I blame Boo

redface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Don't forget to say something to tweak Master Goodale. How will he react to a lady from the MBT? Film at 11.

:mad: </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

Hello Boys...

This is the Peng thread right?

It's all becoming so confusing.... waffles, frangipans.....

I blame Boo

redface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Who is this crazy loon? Looks like another of them darn Pengers. Anyone would think we had more going for us than the Peng thread, which is both revolting and scary at the same time.

Anyone ? :mad:

Sounds suitably stoopid - redface.gif - send it to me oh Royal Sheep - I look forward to pulling the wool over your eyes and leading your lamb to the slaughter!

Expect some of that liquid explosive stuff too... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Mike:

Sounds suitably stoopid - redface.gif - send it to me oh Royal Sheep - I look forward to pulling the wool over your eyes and leading your lamb to the slaughter!

Expect some of that liquid explosive stuff too... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Exxxelent. :mad:

See above why I will not be sending the setup to you in the next few hours.

But, have no fear. It will find you eventually. :mad:

Leave for a couple of hours and you guys:

A)Start a new thread, bringing forth a compliment from an Old Fart.

B)Mock Goodale like the frothing loon he is.

C)Mock the Pengers like the loony frothers they are.

D)Mock each other like the flint chippers you are.

Well done. :mad: :mad: :mad:

You snot-licking-punk-rocking-flint-chipping slope-headed-peach-fuzz-between-the-legs-having-no-good-ameoba-banging-goat-pumping-mama-marrying-toothless assed smelly excuse for a Peng-Stomping-TNT-Chucker-Wannabe slithering pouch of maggot fesces!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm gonna rip your cooch off and wear it for an earing at the next Texas Chainsaw Massacre Reunion!!! :mad: Get the hell out of my thread you vomit-licking flag-burning pool of skunk piss before I play musical dildos with your ass!!!!! :mad: :mad: