Apologizes (no pics inside)

I want to apologize for my ...hem well... "Topic" of yesterday. I can imagine that opening that link at work is a bit embarassing ! :rolleyes:

Also, I've forgotten that this forum is visited by minors... redface.gif

So, please excuse me ! You surely know that, even if this picture is not fully related with WW2 (only at 50%), it waz just a joke ! Anyway, guys, your remarks make me laugh smile.gif !

Cheers.

Well, that doesn't help ME any. You see, I've been trying to get my parents to let me play PBEM/TCP. So, I said, "Look, these guys are, like, pros and stuff."

They said, "Show us." So, we all sat around the computer as I accessed the forum.

I saw the "MG-42" thread and thought that would show Mom and Dad how serious you guys are. Nothing like some grog ballistics to impress the 'rents.

Big problems. See, I won't repeat what my Dad said, but that was a picture of my Mom. They've been shut in the living room yelling at each other since yesterday.

smile.gif

(The above is NOT true. If that WERE my Mom, I wouldn't be wasting my time here........)

Ken

Yeah, don't sweat it man. The non-grogs are saying "what gun" while the grogs are wondering "what girl?" Something for everyong. :D

By the way, that was the worst part about being a machine gunner, the women really dig your big gun. :D It could be quite distracting.

[ January 29, 2003, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Sgtgoody ]

No big deal here.

Gave me a great idea later last night when my girlfriend ask if I wanted anything for Valentines day.

I fired up the PC & opened the thread, and told her I want to come home from work and see her buck naked straddling an MG-42.

So she said now I see what you do on the net, she was not very amused.

Hey I can always dream can't I.

Hi guys !

I couldn't imagine that my little topic will encounter (word ?) such a success !

Your posts still make me laugh ! Thank you ! I'm not sure my girlfriend will accept to offer me a MG42 for Valentine's day... Maybe a bit expensive ? It won't suit with the bedroom decoration. :D

Cheers. smile.gif

PS (to Vader's Jester) : I send you a message with THE picture.

Hi guys !

I couldn't imagine that my little topic will encounter (word ?) such a success !

Your posts still make me laugh ! Thank you ! I'm not sure my girlfriend will accept to offer me a MG42 for Valentine's day... Maybe a bit expensive ? It won't suit with the bedroom decoration. :D

Cheers. smile.gif

PS (to Vader's Jester) : I send you a message with THE picture.

Originally posted by RSColonel_131st:

The trend even has spread itself to other forums on simHQ.

Colonel,

I'm not so sure BFC will accept to add another forum with babes ! My picture was a bit "hot" (say "nude") but if you find another girl wearing an WW2 uniform (even a part of it :D )... ...why not ?

Cheers.

This all begs the real question, of course, which is whether the young lady in question could run with the HMG, rather than merely crouching over it.

Also, and I'm sure Grog Dorosh will confirm this, her sleeve patches were not in evidence. This sort of shoddiness should not be allowed on a Forum of this standing.