Where can I get CMBB 1.03 beta patch and how well is it working?

I was going to wait till the official release of it, but a PBEM player uses it; so its time to upgrade. I can have copies of CMBB on my computer with just different names right? One as 1.02 and one as 1.03? How well is the beta patch working? Any problems with WinXP or Nvidia?

And where is the patch? I have looked all over and the search engine is not working for me right now. Could someone please point this lost boy in the right direction smile.gif

Thanks in advance,

Chad

Originally posted by athkatla:

Hi guys, I thought I read somewhere that the 1.03 beta patch was only available in the US, and not available for us European gamers. Is that correct, or can we now use beta patch 1.03?

AFAIK the current beta patch is ONLY for the US version. CDV version will be made after it is finished testing.

So - is the actual location of the 1.03 "public beta" a closely guarded secret, or club membership or something?

Still, despite all my searching, I can't find where the "public" finds it!

I read somewhere that its for US only - is the download location kept secret from everyone else?

Chad - can you mail me a copy, but also tell us where _you_ got it from?

Thanks!

[ May 23, 2003, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: GreenAsJade ]

Originally posted by Frunze:

I just managed to download it off this site. I didn't think it was going to work - nothing happened for a long time - but eventually it worked.

Here's the thread with the FTP addresses for download. (In the first post.)

thanks I just downloaded the mac 1.03c public patch and I think they are still available.

thanks

-tom w