Appear Neither Void Nor Empty In the Sight or Presence of the Peng Challenge

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Slangton:

I'm sure our definitions of wit differ greatly. It's almost laughable really...

Would be, if you could actually come up with one, and then manifest it.

All the Thread's before you, and you can work upon it like an artist with a blank canvas, and the best light of all the day.

And what will we see from you, eh? Half a line sentences that say nothing, amuse no one, and leave us with the understanding that you've simply nothing to say. Certainly nothing amusing.

Prove me wrong. I'd like nothing better, frankly.

Take a deep breath, and muster all your powers, and post something here that you think is truly witty, and amusing, and interesting.

We can be a patient Thread.

Or, at the very least, define 'wit' for me.

I'd really like to know. But until I see something that makes me say 'yes', your pretensions to wit are just that.

Now is your time. Humiliate me. Cast up such a post of wit and humour that all will applaud, and I will kneel at your feet, and you shall put your foot upon my neck.

Go for it, seriously. There are any number of people on this Forum, and even in this Thread, that would delight in seeing me have to acknowledge that I was wrong about your wittiness.</font>

Peng hisself writ:

A steaming pile of wit.

...and you err by even bringing attention to the fact. The worthless amoeba has already left, with naught a sob, and yet....and yet...you seek to do what? Punt the thread? See your name in bold? By drawing further attention it's mutterings...

Heed my words You waffeling ninnys, Peng hisself has been bought off! (not altogether surprising)

Stand with the Justicar and against Storytellers, Devils, and Purveyors of Fish!

Edited because I gosh-darn well can!

[ January 18, 2003, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Vadr ]

Originally posted by OGSF:

Meeks will hae lost interast an bae gwin ain a week. Thain yoo'll hae some explainin' tae di as tha troo 'Poolers sort ye oot.

Oh, that's prophetic, university starts up again in a week and the shots of grain alcohol I need just to read your mind-numbing posts might affect my suma. But I doubt it.

Et tu, OGSF? Et tu? Of all the ones who stand with Shaw, you? You're a raving lunatic, I'm a raving lunatic. You're incomprehensible, I'm incomprehensible, though my incomprehensibility is a result of my enlightened existence and your incomprehensibility is a byproduct of the same disease that riddles your body with festering boils. But, and this is what gets me, you're a bloodthirsty maniac, of a kind unseen since Whistler, and to align yourself with the Silent Majority of the Cesspool, when you could be on the side with the Grue, seems, well, antithetical.

What a quandry. I can tell you, this mess in the 'Pool is almost as bad as my game with Nidan, who if representative of the tactics of the Justicar's lot, condemns the counterreformation to a swift and incompetent end. I mean, Christ, who scouts out a town with a Tiger II? What an imbecile. I can say this, he's racked up a considerable body count via friendly fire, which again seems indicative of this little schism redux.

Guest PondScum

Panzer Leader, you will note that while we may be having some.. local difficulty.. in finding a KING, we have no disagreement on one thing.

NO YARBLES for you.

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

...you're a bloodthirsty maniac, of a kind unseen since Whistler, ...

My word, a mention of my very own ancestry. You were refering to James M. Whistler, I presume? A great, great uncle of mine. Painted that horrible old woman, looking much like one of the Mormon wives. And please, Joe, no more pictures.

Sorry, but I must have missed something. What's the bit about being bloodthirsty? Granted, the mother does look like a witch, ready to boil children for her soup (can't hardly blame her), but unless the stories I was told are all lies, he was hardly much more than an average painter. Care to enlighten the faceless masses?

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Meeks is the bloody king and there isn't a bloomin thing you can do aboot it...

Forgive me your Peng-itude, but he has yet to be crowned. No coronation = no king.

That means there's still a chance.

ARISE! ARISE! STALWARTS OF THE MBT! RALLY TO THE JUSTICAR!</font>

Et tu, OGSF? Et tu? Of all the ones who stand with Shaw, you?

As at sae harrd tae ken, mon? Tha's a fit tae bae fought, an' Joe cudnae struggle oot o' a wet paper bag. Sae tae gi' a proper skirmish gwin, Ah haftae oppose a rabid rat bastarrrd such as yersailf.

An' ye "Gruel" sheep botherin' bastarrrrd Mace as gwintae hae tears ain haes red rimmed eye's whain ye fade awah o'er tha naixt few days, eh?

(Ah'll noo menshun "Earl", cos tha gamey bastard bought proper tank things ain our current match an' as kickin' mah arrrse.)

Ah'll bae contactin' Lord Lorak tha Loathed aboot settin' a new trial fer Seanachai after ye gwin, fer fraish crimes agin tha Cesspool. Af'n any o' yoo bastarrrds tha hae thrown ain wi' tha Pretender feel tha need tae switch sides, ye'd baist bae gettin to at!

What a quandry. I can tell you, this mess in the 'Pool is almost as bad as my game with Nidan, who if representative of the tactics of the Justicar's lot, condemns the counterreformation to a swift and incompetent end. I mean, Christ, who scouts out a town with a Tiger II? What an imbecile. I can say this, he's racked up a considerable body count via friendly fire, which again seems indicative of this little schism redux.

HE LIES, HE LIES, great true Knights of the Pool and all those still loyal to the Justicar , do not believe the words of this forked tongued pretender. He seeks to demean those who would maintain the integrity of the MBT by spreading falsehoods and untruths. At least the so called Storyteller could lie with a little breeding, this one is a true devil, he is.

Originally posted by PondScum:

Panzer Leader, you will note that while we may be having some.. local difficulty.. in finding a KING, we have no disagreement on one thing.

NO YARBLES for you.

Indeed, it is the one thing upon which ALL knights, whether part of Shaw's rabble, those waiting on the side, or even HRH Meeks' loyal forces, can uniformly agree -- no yarbles for you, PL.

Pillock.

Steve

[ January 18, 2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Leeo! Dalem! Proclaim ye stand!

With all this talk of Kings & Things, I'm left with no choice but to proclaim myself... <big>A Cabbage!</big>

Indeed, I am a cabbage, and the rest of you can just slaw-off. This pretender to pulchritude, his apostate <small>majesty</small>, Meeks the Manipulable, is a stone cold idjit. No doubt about it.

One cannot also deny that the String swinging Justicar is propped and given animation by only the frail scaffold of rules to which he gives mouth.

What can a sane person do, other than declare themselves Cabbage of the Cess-pull?

I declare myself your Cruciferous Crusader! Shred me not, for I am the slaw-giver, and the constant-kraut that gives life, and gas, to your meagre, paltry existences.

<big>Bow before worm-ridden ruler of destiny!!!!</big>

For all the talk of apostasy, I see that Foul Joe has yet to comment on the fact that Meeks' apostasy was to be the subject of a joust, and that the joust was never completed due to the intervention of local law enforcement.

The joust remains an issue before the body.

As Inquisitor General, I will provide a joust match if the two sides are willing and will choose their champions.

The stakes are apostasy and coronation.

What say ye?

Steve

[ January 18, 2003, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

For all the talk of apostasy, I see that pb[Foul Joep.b[ has yet to comment on the fact that Meeks' apostasy was to be the subject of a joust, and that the joust was never completed due to the intervention of local law enforcement.

The joust remains an issue before the body.

As Inquisitor General, I will provide a joust match if the two sides are willing and will choose their champions.

The stakes are apostasy and coronation.

What say ye?

Steve

BURN THE HERETIC!!!

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PondScum:

NO YARBLES for you.

Indeed, it is the one thing upon which ALL knights, whether part of Shaw's rabble, those waiting on the side, or even HRH Meeks' loyal forces, can uniformly agree -- no yarbles for you, PL.

Pillock.

Steve</font>

PAH and HUMBUGGERY!

Word of "D" Day {Dethronement Day, to the un-enlightened few} has spread throughout the Great South Land. The mighty armies of Hoges, Bazza and Rolf now stand ready to side with the Justicar at either JOUST or WAR with the INFIDEL!

Devout and Seniour Kaniggett Shaw must feel strengthened mightily by this support in the faeces of diversity..

Sir AJ

Kaniggett A-waiting

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

Leeo! Dalem! Proclaim ye stand!

With all this talk of Kings & Things, I'm left with no choice but to proclaim myself... <big>A Cabbage!</big>

</font>

Ye noo a feckin' Inquisitor, cos tha Pretender as noo a feckin' king. E'en a poxy lawyer ought tae knoo tha'!!

You silly sod. I am Inquisitor NOT because of anything HRH Meeks may have said or done, but because (1) the Evil One thought it a grand idea; and (more importantly) Dame Emma has addressed me as such.

As I continue to respect the Ladies of the Pool far more than I respect your worthless, whiskey-sotted, malodorous self, I shall continue to enjoy the use and privilege of the title by which fair Dame Emma addressed me.

If your witless, unable-to-finish-off-even-an-old-man-like-Shaw-while-you-had-the-chance, useless, unable-to-even-beat-the-sodden-English-for-independence-for-goodness'-sake self has a problem with it, then send a setup and we'll continue this discussion on the field of honor (presuming, of course, someone can pull some strings and let you ON OR NEAR the place).

Steve

Inquisitor General of the Muthah Beautiful Thread