Scenario\Web\Mod designers - Thank you

I also want to give my thanks to all the people who make my Modding experiences great!! I have seen some great mods and it gives me goose bumps to see the images in 3D I always played on my war boardgames like Squad Leader, Advanced Squad Leader and an old one Panzer Leader, come to life!!

And also thanks to the designers of the battles that make an old WWII Historian have a field day!!

Thank you all!!

BigMik1

[ January 07, 2003, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: BigMik1 ]

And all of us modders should also give a BIG BIG BIG thanks for the fantastic vehicle polygons in this game! As far as you want to go on your mod, the polygon's going to be up to the challenge. Without decent polygons it'd be trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

[ January 08, 2003, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

My contributions as a scenario designer, playtester, and mod tweaker (not creator) are small, so I will chime in with a thank you for the thank you for the fraction I have given. smile.gif

And I would like to add a huge Thank You to all the others that add to this community with their hard work and spent personal time so all of us can enjoy CM that much more! :cool:

THIS COMMUNITY ROCKS!!!

[ January 08, 2003, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

Yes. To all those that have contributed to both of these wonderful games by giving their time and efforts. A very sincere "thanks" gentlemen. As wonderful as these games are they would not be the same had it not been for your involvement and efforts. I for one owe you all a great deal of gratitude. For every time I see a new mod or scenario a big smile comes over this old face of mine and I just hope that you guys enjoyed creating the mod or scenario half as much as I enjoy playing with them. Thanks guys!

OK, this finally lured me out of my long ongoing lurk mode in this forum. When I was young, I learned you ought to thank people for gifts, so I start to mind my manners here.

First of all my thanks go to the Battlefront guys - you just made the game. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

I want to add my thanks to all you guys who are conributing so much time and effort to this game and thus to us, those who are "just" playing it (even more so since I guess you all have jobs and/or family, battlefront guys included :D ). You made the most incredible pc game of all times even more incredible. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

And I want to add special thanks to the people of this forum/community, who where a pleasant surprise for me when I first came here, because I actually never came across a board where there's such a continuously friendly atmosphere - aside from some exceptions, of course.. smile.gif

Thanks.

Tinhead

P.S. Sorry, it got so long - had to get it off my heart.. smile.gif