The Wheels of the Challenge Thread go "Peng, Peng, Peng".

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

(Facto) ... I'm the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread ...

Joe

Yes, presently:

Therefore confess thee freely of thy sin;

For to deny each article with oath

Cannot remove nor choke the strong conception

That I do groan withal. Thou art to die.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Posted by Joe - NOT ME - Shaw

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Posting photo after photo as part of one your bizarre, drug induced, stream of conciousness serial, drive by POSTINGS is NOT A GOOD THING.

So this is different, or excuses you ? How.

Noba. </font>

(Facto) ... I'm the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread and that, By GAWD, means that ... uh ... I'm ... the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread and there you have it.

Joe

And that, no doubt, you are the very model of a modern major-general.

Just wanted to say that I hope all is well in the Shaw household. One trip to the ER is frightening enough, but back to back episodes are downright terrifying.

My word, what an awful couple of days. First my work is just piling it on, then my wife gets ill and requires TWO trips to the emergency room (thanfully she appears to be all right now but it certainly had me worried)

Joe

All the best Big Joe. Hope everything is going well at present. The ER is a truly horrible place to have to spend a couple of nights.

Dear Nobo,

You are correct. It is of course not the best use of Russian armor to them in one at a time. The problem is I only had 2 (both of which are gone). These are no match for your gamily purchased many Panthers and StuGs. It's time for you to stop cheating and surrender.

Love,

Elvis

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Jim Boggs has the soul of a poet,

Hmmm.....Quite right of course, just curious how you found out about that? I keep that freezer locked at all times. I guess you're aware of the other items in my collection then.

I've currently got in stock the eye of a newt, the wing of a bat, the heart of a toad, etc.

One thing I am missing is the Ear of a Spats Salesman. But of course, that wouldn't be of any interest to you would it?

BTW-Why don't you come for a visit and I'll give you a Free Tour!.

Best wishes Joe , I hope everything is all right now.

Jim Boggs I also hope that all is getting back on the right track in your household as well.

The health of our loved ones is often taken for granted, it can be a real shocking experience when that assurance is shattered.

[ June 13, 2003, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Best wishes Joe , I hope everything is all right now.

Jim Boggs I also hope that all is getting back on the right track in your household as well.

The health of our loved ones is often taken for granted, it can be a real shocking experience when that assurance is shattered.

Thanks Nidan, your comments are right on the money.

Things are progressing well at the Boggs household. Having your loved one at home is something we do take for granted. The dear Mrs. Boggs has resumed command of the household and slowly but surely life is returning to a somewhat normal pattern.

She still isn't able to get around much, but, hey, that's where I come in, right?

My Serf training has come in real handy!

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

My word, what an awful couple of days. First my work is just piling it on, then my wife gets ill and requires TWO trips to the emergency room (thanfully she appears to be all right now but it certainly had me worried)

Joe

All the best Big Joe. Hope everything is going well at present. The ER is a truly horrible place to have to spend a couple of nights. </font>

INTER THREAD MEMO

To: Snarker

Subject: Sig Lines

Two points for your consideration:

(a.) Read Dave H's sig line re: MTW2

(b.) Read your sig lines

(c.) Think about it

Remember it is considered bad form when your sig line is longer than your posts.

End of Memo

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Hortlund, you shameless Scandinavian scamp! Did you get the Kursk file back? Hiding in the vaste wastelands of Russia won't work for you, even though France proved it would in the 1800s and Germany proved it again in World War II.

We'll never see ifRune melts our computers if you don't send the file back, lad.

Sorry sorry, Its just that I GOT ACCEPTED AS A BETATESTER FOR THIS GAME! And I have been studying the forbidden scrolls hidden in the SECRET forums where no mortals ever tread.

Turns will be out tomorrow.

-edit...oopps I didnt see that the train had left for Coventry already... apologies. </font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

What is that a head of lettuce? Or maybe a nice lump of mung?

It's a brussel sprout... a Gaylord brussel sprout. And its detached from its Gaylord brussel sprout stem.

brusselr.gif

Sad really.

Oh, I suppose one can muster enough desire to swallow it whole and wait for the inevitable ripple.

*snap*

Yeknod

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

INTER THREAD MEMO

To: Snarker

Subject: Sig Lines

Two points for your consideration:

(a.) Read Dave H's sig line re: MTW2

(b.) Read your sig lines

(c.) Think about it

Remember it is considered bad form when your sig line is longer than your posts.

End of Memo

Bother. Fuss and form, but you are a right proper git. But being as you are correct and the length is annoying even me, it shall be fixed.

And for being annoyingly correct you will accept a setup once all is well and settled again, which will be soon I hope.

Hortlund!!!! Beta testing isn't an excuse for laggardly behaviour! You'll soon learn it's another job, with horrible pay (none) and lousy hours. I did it for quite a few titles...

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

What is that a head of lettuce? Or maybe a nice lump of mung?

It's a brussel sprout... a Gaylord brussel sprout. And its detached from its Gaylord brussel sprout stem.

brusselr.gif

Sad really.

Oh, I suppose one can muster enough desire to swallow it whole and wait for the inevitable ripple.

*snap*

Yeknod </font>

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Right, well why don't you go get yourself converted by MrSpkr or something.

Geez, I thought you left.

Isn't there any shame involved for those board members who make a big dramatic flouncy exit, then just hang around afterwards? Aren't you embarrassed at all?

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Isn't there any shame involved for those board members who make a big dramatic flouncy exit, then just hang around afterwards? Aren't you embarrassed at all? </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Isn't there any shame involved for those board members who make a big dramatic flouncy exit, then just hang around afterwards? Aren't you embarrassed at all? </font>