The Peng Challenge Thread and Minnesota's Ice Holes

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Why not? Why not load up that 20 gauge my Ol' Da' gave me, all those years back, and put the barrel in my mouth, and pull the trigger? Who'll notice? Who'll care?

Ahh, your father had good taste in shotguns. With a 26" barrel the trigger is so much easier to reach.

At least he didn't follow the herd and buy another bleedin 12 gauge. Dang idjits who like to carry a extra 2 pounds through the woods all day is why you can't find any shells for it.

Of course, in your neighborhood, you probably could have scrounged up something in the back alley.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Nurture conspiracy theories.

Now sod off.

Seanachai my lad, I'll not comment on your latest since it's just too damn depressing and sad ... you DO realize that blood is HELL to get out of wooden flooring don't you? Have you no compassion for your fellow man?

Furthermore, my fine young Squire Vadr is doing a far, FAR better job than any of the neer-do-wells you've sponsored so haphazardly in the past. Furhterfurthermore he's MY squire and answers to me thank you very much so he has no need to respond to your demands to be amused (did the local station stop their "Three Stooges Marathon" then?)

Finallymore, I think we should tie Gaylord Focker up with a collection of contractions and leave him for the coyotes to disembowel, what's you're opinion?

As to Southern Comfort ... Janice Joplin drank it by the gallon ... so there.

Joe

[ March 06, 2003, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

I've been...away. I went into a bit of a decline, then moved to despond, and finally ended up in a full-fledged depression.

And then, one night when my personal demons were loudest, and everything in my life was crying out to me 'failure', 'futility', and 'despair', I hit rock-bottom. I thought to myself: Why not? Why not load up that 20 gauge my Ol' Da' gave me, all those years back, and put the barrel in my mouth, and pull the trigger? Who'll notice? Who'll care?

Silly Seanachai. Next time you feel that despondent, give me or Lars or Papa Khann a call.

a) Lars & I each have many firearms of varying calibers for you to choose from, and we both have plenty of ammo. Papa Khann doesn't have a gun, but he could suffocate you with his moustache.

B) We live this close to you for a reason, and that reason is most likely related to drinking your booze and making up stories for the police about seeing a naked & crazed Adam Rich leaping from your window right before we found you.

c) With enough warning we could each take out $50,000 Gnome Insurance policies and profit handsomely from your pain.

Silly man.

And Janis Joplin looked liked a Mormon Wife on Drugs...

Hmmmmmmm

Rune

Squirette Dame Moraine ,

I want updates on your battles, and no more talking about alcohol until done. I'd give you a BOOT , but since you are a dame in the pool, shall forgo that.

Originally posted by rune:

Squirette Dame Moraine ,

I want updates on your battles, and no more talking about alcohol until done. I'd give you a BOOT , but since you are a dame in the pool, shall forgo that.

Thank you for your munificence, sir, and done.

Reluctant updates...

Elvis and I are contesting that damnable slope. I'm diligently working on routing out his troops so I can take the building and flag that are the goal. It's a long, hard road ahead as I am fighting an uphill battle...literally. If it keeps raining and I can't take the hill, my men will use the slope as a Slip-N-Slide.

lenakonrad has disappeared off the face of the earth, it appears. I've knocked out half his tanks, but he's gotten two of mine and most of my AT guns and is pushing his infantry up the ridge which I am vehemently defending. Outcome uncertain at this point in time.

Hiram is flanking me with a couple of tanks so it's a showdown of armor on that one. Our troops are just standing there, toe to toe, staring at each other and I think there's some talk of tiddlywinks.

MrSpkr seems bored with me already and we're only a couple of turns into the game. He's an all-or-nothing kind of guy...

I'm about to send Lurkur a scenario. I had to choose just the 'right' one and there are so many to choose from. It's like picking out curtains or wallpaper for me. (You married men will understand my dilemma, I'm sure.)

I also have one in the wings for a game with Boo.

end of report...

I've been...away, my family had me committed. I went into a bit of a decline...started finger painting with my own feces again, then moved to despond...actually thought about posting on the Celtic Poetry Website, and finally ended up in a full-fledged depression......began fantasizing about having unabashed sex with wide-eyed bush babies.

Seanachai , dear lad, I thought you were faithfully taking your meds. Can't allow yourself to backslide like this, the rest of us poor unenlightened cretins look to you for guidance.

Originally posted by rune:

And Janis Joplin looked liked a Mormon Wife on Drugs...

Hmmmmmmm

Rune

{snipped} ...

Rune you idiot ... actually shouldn't that be Rune you idiot ... you know, as PART of his name! It's done so commonly it only seems right.

It doesn't matter what she looked like lad, you just had to close your eyes and ... LISTEN!

Joe

I've been...away. I went into a bit of a decline, then moved to despond, and finally ended up in a full-fledged depression.

And then, one night when my personal demons were loudest, and everything in my life was crying out to me 'failure', 'futility', and 'despair', I hit rock-bottom. I thought to myself: Why not? Why not load up that 20 gauge my Ol' Da' gave me, all those years back, and put the barrel in my mouth, and pull the trigger? Who'll notice? Who'll care?

And then, I thought, 'Wait'! What about the Peng Challenge Thread? What about all those lads and lasses? If I die, who will teach the little children about the glory of taunting, and who will lead them in a jolly sing-song?

So I went to the Peng Challenge Thread. And I read the posts of the folk. And thank all the gods that I couldn't find a single, goddamn 20 gauge shell in the entire sodding apartment, or I would have blown out my goddamn brains then and there.

What a bunch of useless, pointless ****e.

And suddenly I realized that I needed to live. I needed to post a new message of hope, and glory, and at least, not so much stupid, annoying ****e, for all the world!

Or, at least, any sense of despair I might f'ing well feel should find as it's target the lackwitted idjits I've found posting here lately.

Alright, lets begin with some of the more promising of the scabbed-over sores that pass for posters on the Peng Challenge Thread these days.

Vadr, recite for us all who your patron is. Tell us something interesting that involves at least a bit of higher brain function. Grovel, a bit, in a manly way that acknowledges a desire to move up the food chain.

The rest of you inflamed coldsores disguised as Peng Challenge wannabees, will be reviewed in your turn.

Christ, in all my puff I've never seen such a bunch of wanking idjits. I'm all for democracy, but the posts I've read lately have been a lot more like giving pedophiles, Pomeranian dogs, and Jerry Springer viewers the vote.

Not on my watch, might I say.

I think the ÃœberGnome needs a hug!

Persephone

Joebob

The last time I hear a singing voice without seeing a picture, I was scarred for life. Perhaps you remember? You were singing while playing IL2, and the Entire Cess Patrol crashed themselves to put ourselves out of misery? Remember you saying you used to be a singer when Harv put it so correctly, when he asked if it was for a pod of whales? That you, the one with Mormon Wives, say eye candy isn't anything?

Joebob , no wonder you were thrown out from the Justicar position. Hey Berli and Ubergnome , will you take a request to banish him again? Can make it worth your while....

Rune

Ü - ÜberGnome

B - The Bard

E - Easy going (unless you piss him off!)

R - Redneck (Because he is from Minnesota and owns a woodchipper.)

G - Gnome

N - The "nice" one

O - Olde One

M - Minnesotan

E - Everyone loves a Gnome!

Originally posted by Persephone:

Ü - ÜberGnome

B - The Bard

E - Easy going (unless you piss him off!)

R - Redneck (Because he is from Minnesota and owns a woodchipper.)

G - Gnome

N - The "nice" one

O - Olde One

M - Minnesotan

E - Everyone loves a Gnome!

- Gaylod Focker

G - gnot a gnome

A - Awsome, totaly

Y - Yankee, from the great north east

L - Loved by all

O - Oh how he hates gnomes.

R - Realy he does...

D - Destroyed they should be!

F - #&&*@!?#@%$@#!@#$%#*!!! gnome !

O - Oh how total his awsomeness is

C - Cracker

K - Kiss my ....

E - Easy going

R - Realy awsome

Amuse me.

Okay...I shall try...

Ranting and wailing

wanting a railing,

Seanachai sits in his chair.

Sarcasm and wit

there seems not a bit,

Seanachai lurks from his lair.

We are unworthy

lowly and churly,

Seanachai tells us beware.

Continue to fail him

our future is quite grim,

Seanachai is being unfair.

We cannot help it

that he thinks us all gits,

Seanachai, show us the way.

Guide us and chide us

even deride us,

Seanachai, brighten our day.

No matter the clamor

or lack of our grammar,

Seanachai, we're here to stay.

So endure us you must

though you moan and you fuss,

We still love you, dear Seanachai.

Excuse me Moraine Sedai I notice in your profile that you reside in Georgia. If you are, as you claim, a seperate and completely independent individual who has of their own free will chosen one Hiram Sedai for your romantic little love troll, how are your parents taking this relationship that doesn't involve a family member? Would they compromise and possibly adopt the lad so it would be quasi-incestual?

Hungover inquiring minds want to know.

[ March 06, 2003, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: mike the wino ]

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I was wondering about how all the Minnesotans seemed to own guns, even city dwellers, and it had me worried for a bit until I recalled just where Minnesota was situated. Next door to Cananda. Now it makes sense.

Yeah, we guard the line for you.

You should be more grateful.

And don't you forget it.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I was wondering about how all the Minnesotans seemed to own guns, even city dwellers, and it had me worried for a bit until I recalled just where Minnesota was situated. Next door to Cananda. Now it makes sense.

Yeah, we guard the line for you.

You should be more grateful.

And don't you forget it. </font>

...we've all seen better insults than the most of you could gain from reading the Classics.

[stares blankly from beneath a turban while gnawing the edge off a scholarly paperback]

*sniff*

Metamorphanobbits... Nobbits changing into other Nobbits , Nobbits changing back... *sniff*... positively wearisome... positively *gnaw*... mind-numbingly *gnaw* *gnaw* *nibble* *gnaw* pathetic.

Yeknod