New: Unit Availability Charts

Originally posted by RCHRD:

If I don't have excel or any spreadsheet, can I put them in Word or open them from the desktop?

If you don't have Excel, Microsoft offers a *FREE* Excel Viewer here: Excel Viewer

Can't edit the spreadsheets with it, but it works fine for viewing 'em. :cool:

- Old Dog

[ September 29, 2002, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: Old Dog ]

Thanks a lot Mike.

Will print them and put them up on the wall next to my computer. At least no nasty surprises, I will know now what could come down the road...

Albeit it doesn't help all the time; had a bad surprise where I went up against defending Tigers early in 43. My main AT asset were 4 SU 122. Only that hte didn't have AP shot this month...He Ap performance is...well, hopeless...

I then was positively surprised that the T-70 with the 45mm with tungsten actually performs better than the T-34/76 I had. But 97mm at 0° at 100m is still not enough for a Tiger I.

Needless to say that I lost this battle.

Maybe you could include such stuff with a color code (dark red: no AP at all. Yellow: only HC: orange: tungsten or somefink like that). Or putting the letters for available ammo types in the squares.

Originally posted by James Crowley:

Great charts Mike!

Haven't got my copy yet, so it is good to be able to see the final vehicle list. Impressive.

Thanks. In fact, those vehicles lists have already been posted before, but those topics were almost immediately buried by the "I have the game / I don't have it" - threads.

Marcus