BFC Drunken Post--Live From Myrtle Beach

I love the photo where the guy is drinking a beer...oh, wait, that's like every other photo. Bunch of lushes. I even saw a Smirnoff Ice in one photo. Did someone lose as the Ruskies and was forced to drink that crap as punishment?

Last but not least, I saw what looked like children in some photos. My god, have you no shame? Couldn't you at least sent them off to a gulag for the weekend and spare them?

Gotta go find that number for CPS....

Originally posted by jwxspoon:

Hey now! Just in case you thought we did no work, here is a picture of Matt engaged in a highly detailed and completely accurate description of how CMBB determined the specific regions within the game:

training.jpg

jw

So it took just the four of you to:

Blow up The World?

Originally posted by rune:

Someone has to ask this...

In the picture of you holding up the band of brothers tee shirt...why are you wearing no pants?

Harv brought out his sheep....didn't he?

Rune

He has shorts on Rune... what are you thinking! :D I remember when I did a tour of the USS Abraham Lincoln a few years ago... looks like you boys enjoyed yourselves.

[ July 14, 2003, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]