Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I have now begun to spank the twins known as Dalem and Lee Oh

Ahem.

"Pengin' on Challenge"

I used to think maybe I hated you

Now baby I'm su-u-ure!

Gonna spend my whole life, my whole weekend

Waitin' for a turn from you-u-u-u!

I'm Pengin' on challe-e-e-enge, whoa-oh!

I'm Pengin' on challe-e-e-enge, whoa-oh-oh!

And don't it feel bad!?!

Thank you, good night!

Originally posted by dalem:

More versification? I can, but does anyone really want me to?

By the gods, and the Devil, and even Squirrely, No!

Yes, we mice have reviewed the historical records, old threads, tattered newspapers, and past posts of the Olde One Berli, and determined that, even though he may not survive the winter, we would elevate his evilness to the post of Honorary Rodent. After all, which of you people has not ever cursed a rodent with a healthy "God Damn [insert rodent name here]"? Well, if the 'God damn'ing part doesn't fit Berli, nothing does...

Never before having been bestowed, this title is somewhat dubious in nature, but we mice feel that this attribute fits it's first recipient quite nicely, and sets the bar adequately low that future Cesspool recipients need not change their behaviors much in order to win the coveted "Silver Rodent" award.

So a toast is in order! Lift up your thimbles, and give a toast to Squirrely, Honorary Rodent of the first order!!!

Huzzah! ... or should I say "<h1>Squeak!</h1>

[ September 24, 2003, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Mouse ]

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mouse:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

More versification? I can, but does anyone really want me to?

By the gods, and the Devil, and even Squirrely, No!

</font>

Good GAWD ... it's 10:13 PM in Des Moines and I'm still working ... well not right NOW of course, right now I'm posting here but you get the drift. So anyway here I am, working, working, working all day and all night and I come here for little comic relief and ... I FIND THE PLACE BESET BY GROGS!

I'd like to make it clear that, despite Seanachai's latest attempt to "find a new friend" all you grogs are STILL SSNs HERE!

Your posts on the outerboard don't cut the mustard in HERE lads, you'll toe the line and tug the forelock or we'll know the reason why so we will.

Damned grogs ... damned Seanachai.

Joe

Okay, gotta get ready, my mortal enemy Mace is due to show up at any moment.

Let's take a look at the Mortal Enemy Strategy Guide for some tips.

Once a potential mortal enemy has been encountered, the first step to elevate the adventure is to poke fun at his/her national anthem

Okay, that seems simple enough..Australia....hmmm...now I remember.

Damn!

Mace, your gonna have to find another mortal enemy. As much as I want to despoil your national anthem, I cannot bring myself to trash such a beautiful piece of music.

After all 99 Bottles of Beer on The Wall is a classic.

By the way, I have never heard how it ends, have you?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Good GAWD ... it's 10:13 PM in Des Moines and I'm still working ... well not right NOW of course, right now I'm posting here but you get the drift. So anyway here I am, working, working, working all day and all night and I come here for little comic relief and ... I FIND THE PLACE BESET BY GROGS!

I'd like to make it clear that, despite Seanachai's latest attempt to "find a new friend" all you grogs are STILL SSNs HERE!

Your posts on the outerboard don't cut the mustard in HERE lads, you'll toe the line and tug the forelock or we'll know the reason why so we will.

Damned grogs ... damned Seanachai.

Bite me, Mr. Just-a-Rollerskate. We're taking over, do you hear! It's about time someone brought some logic and order to this thread. And there'll be no drinking while Sunday services are in progress either. And one further thing: put on a tie and a pocket protector before you come in here!

Michael

[ September 24, 2003, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Michael Emrys ]

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

By the way, I have never heard how it ends, have you?

When the last singer collapses into a drink-induced stupor? No, wait that can't be right as that is their normal state. Hmm, this will require some research. Now where did I put that request for grant form?

Michael

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Does this mean you're my mortal enemy???

You want me to tell you if I'm YOUR mortal enemy?

No, I'm actually your best pal! The sort of pal you can trust with your bank account and credit card details.

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Mace

[ September 25, 2003, 05:22 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I have read in the faq that i can challenge players for pbem's here. Who is man enough to take on a complete newbie, cause i will kick your ass (cough, no, not really). mail me at minh_nguyen_huu@yahoo.co.uk .There is only one drawback you will have to explain to me how this pbem thing work.

Good luck

Rules !! Where are the rules ??

Ok.

Find a previous incarnation of this thread.

Read the RULES.

Come back with an attitude that has style, wit, venom and hate - all mixed with a dash of humour. Target some poor lowly SSN, lord knows there are a lot of targets lately, and tauntingly kick them 'til they actually notice you. When they notice you, kick'em again.

And add your e-mail to your profile - that way we won't have to scroll around looking for it.

Noba.

Ok.

Read the RULES.

Come back with an attitude that has style, wit, venom and hate - all mixed with a dash of humour. Target some poor lowly SSN, lord knows there are a lot of targets lately, and tauntingly kick them 'til they actually notice you. When they notice you, kick'em again.

And add your e-mail to your profile - that way we won't have to scroll around looking for it.

Noba.

So why don't YOU show me how to do it noba. The Faq said ask nicely, and this is the answer i get. You leave me no choice i will have to burn all your panzers!!!! Start a pbem you (choose where, what how etc.) and learn a lesson in niceness if that's a word. Come on you know you need it.

Ok.

Read the RULES.

Noba.

So why don't YOU show me how to do it noba. The Faq said ask nicely, and this is the answer i get. You leave me no choice i will have to burn all your panzers!!!! Start a pbem you (choose where, what how etc.) and learn a lesson in niceness if that's a word. Come on you know you need it.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Ok.

Read the RULES.

Noba.

So why don't YOU show me how to do it noba. The Faq said ask nicely, and this is the answer i get. You leave me no choice i will have to burn all your panzers!!!! Start a pbem you (choose where, what how etc.) and learn a lesson in niceness if that's a word. Come on you know you need it. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Rules !! Where are the rules ??

Ok.

Read the RULES.

Noba.

So why don't YOU show me how to do it noba. The Faq said ask nicely, and this is the answer i get. You leave me no choice i will have to burn all your panzers!!!! Start a pbem you (choose where, what how etc.) and learn a lesson in niceness if that's a word. Come on you know you need it. </font>