I demand powerups when I take a Victory flag

Iwould recommend that a scantily clad female dancing to loud rap music and moving in a sultry manner should bring my units increased armour, health points and bigger guns (75 to 105mm lets say)

When one of my tanks is "knocked out" how about being able to use power up points so I could click on it and make it better in say 1 minute? That would be cool.

Could the infantry get a "invulnerable" mode for say two minutes or so? How about flying? How about infantry units in the power up mode swating shells back to the firing tank?

Oh could we also have a "Madmatt" moment during a game, a bell would ring and during the next thiry seconds all infantry could destroy tanks by touching them! And guns would be able to shoot thru all obstacles. Now that would be wild.

On two bells it would be a "Charles" moment during the game, this would allow you to select "P" and move up to twenty units anywhere on the map. Think of the strategic thinking that would encourage.

At the very least when I take victory location you should allow me to spent those points on new troops that appear next turn. Come on lets be fair!

Oh one more thing, shields, could we have glimmering shields that would deflect anti-tank rifle shots? How much would those cost?

I look forward to these improvements

Originally posted by Hans:

Oh could we also have a "Madmatt" moment during a game, a bell would ring and during the next thiry seconds all infantry could destroy tanks by touching them![/quote

Nice. Where is "Steve" moment? And how about "Happy minute" moment ( what make you happy?), since "Happy hour " is a little bit long period.

;)

Ninjas? guitar? come on were taking a war game here how about neon chicken laying mines instead?

16" shells how about a Godzilla creature with flamethrower breath that wanders the terrain randomly and you have to avoid it while getting to the Victory locations.

And may I say some of you have rather victorian tastes

Steve? Steve who?

Originally posted by Hans:

Ninjas? guitar? come on were taking a war game here how about neon chicken laying mines instead? ...

You have not yet seen the official Ninja web site? :confused: You will find this site quoted regularly on all of the BFC forums. This site is cool, and by cool I mean totally sweet! :D

Man, you haven't loaded the game right, here is what you do

First uninstall everything

Go to DOS (you remember that right)

Type in Format C:

Now reload CMBB while chanting, "Charles, Charles, Charles".

As it loads hold down the Scroll lock, num lock and page down key while hitting the Tilde key every 3 seconds. The the ability to shoot at the Tiger with your MG will occur

How about a sound option so after eating burritos for dinner you can change the artillery barrage sound to "farts" so you can blame the smell on someone else? There should also be the "I suck at this battle" option where you can set off tactical "nukes" to end the battle early?

Lets not forget the CM Flying Circus mode which changes all armor to bright pink,purple,lavender camo and all the soldiers have Hawian shirts,and they all shoot flowers!( this is the mode for all "yuppies" who name their kids "Dakota",Skyler","Cody","Madison" and "Hunter". :rolleyes:

How about a secret panel inside heavy buildings or factories, and when one of your squads finds it they can get a cool überweapon like a gatling gun that shoots explosive shells and you can waste tanks and everybody and stuff. Or they can find a supercharged power thingie that'll like double their firepower for a turn. And they like GLOW while this is happening.

That would be REALLY COOL!

AndrewTF your sick! I like a man like you, you could go places

Now other types of improvements we could have is "combative terrain", some forests would grab and rip your men apart maybe even grab the main gun out of SPs and tanks...that would be cool

Or how about terrain that just opens ups and swallows units randomly....that might be cool

And certainly some factory areas should randomly transport you .....that would definitely be cool....

I like Star TreK type equipment so some phasers for melting tanks and vaporizing soldiers would be awesome. Also, moving minefields that seek out the enemy and artillery shells that follow their targets would be quite useful. Perhaps when taking a Victory Flag our troops should receive a full load of ammo (from pillaging the enemy casualties). Hey this could be a really cool game!

Maybe we could also buy Hitler in that armored robot suit from "Wolfenstein 3D".
An interesting idea, however, if in play an automatic appearance of "Lend-Lease FDR" should appear, he comes in a motorized wheelchair with titanium blades of death (ala a chairot race), and spews nerve gas from his gawdawful cigarette holder.

Originally posted by CalifVol:

An interesting idea, however, if in play an automatic appearance of "Lend-Lease FDR" should appear, he comes in a motorized wheelchair with titanium blades of death (ala a chairot race), and spews nerve gas from his gawdawful cigarette holder.

Now THAT is a splendid idea!!! Wonder what we could do with Uncle Joe Stalin along those lines... Maybe an exploding moustache launcher smile.gif

I think the Fallshirmjager should all be armed with railguns.

And the flamethrower teams should have jackpacks.

2 words: napalm airstrikes.....for those pesky machinegun teams who just won't give up that nice cushy firing position.

And I think that when a Tiger tank is knocked out, the hatch should open and a horde of Holy Grail killer bunnies should fly out and swarm any infantry within 1500m.

I can smell version 103 already.

GG