PENG I TAKE YOUR CHALLANGE TO GERMANY!!

Once again, the thread is nearly on page 2. There is however, good news in the world:

jake, the evil inside the beltway washington lobbyist, foolishly turned his Panther around and drove it directly away from a building that I occupy in his little satanic village. Among the troops with which I occupy that building was/is a bazooka team. As his Panther turned left (what was going through his head? Clearly it must have been an icepick or a tamping iron) the bazooka team put one right through the side of the Panther. The sad part of it all is that it didn't quite roll onto his AT gu before it stopped. It was some kind of case of "suicide by bazooka"-- his Panther crew were depressed at the direction the war was going, and decided to end it all by waving their ass at an enemy AT team. In the same turn, he managed to lose a halftrack (to another bazooka team) and an armored car (to the arty I believe).

Now where the hell is everyone?

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am suffering terminal depression because everyone who is beating me silly is returning turns aster than you can say ouch! and those worthless cattlemeisters that I am skewering and slow roasting have taken a sabbatical. Inquiries have been dispatched. Seanchup has a pass until he returns, the useless excuse for a stupid singsong man.

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

...everyone who is beating me silly is returning turns aster than you can say ouch!

Thank you for your recognition, counsellor. Yes, today has been a pretty good day in ÃœberEidische HQ. I have successfully crossed the ford on the left of jdmorse and am certain to destroy the remainder of his forces there unless he sues for peace with the trinkets I have specified.

Berli has also felt the sting of the well concealed schreck team and JagdPanzer combo, and his Poles may still be sleeping in the cold this evening while my Heer rest comfortably in the facilities this town has to offer.

Moriarty and bauhaus are also keeping up their end of the PBEM bargain well, with the former wasting mg ammo trimming trees and the latter for more deadly purposes on unarmed 'observers'. In fact, if there is one thing you can say about the Heraldites, it is surely that they are no wussies. So good are they at serving up my viewing pleasure today that I am awarding each a buffer of -Â¥10 that they can use at their leisure when they can no longer stand to view the carnage and need to have a lie down for a couple of days.

the Bard has also decided to rejoin the fray, even though the current movie will have him begging to call off his attempt to take on all the Australians, or even one more. He is surely doomed.

Guest Germanboy

Bah - I despise you lot. I am having a sort of depressing time at work, meaning I actually have to work, and can not just hang out on the board all day. Now, meeting you pathetic bunch of losers makes me wonder whether I should continue working to stop global warming. I really don't think so and I hope you all live in flood-prone areas. If not yet, maybe I can entice you to relocate to some low-lying Pacific island.

There will be few to no returns this weekend since I do have a visitor who believes he ought to be entertained by visiting the touristy bits of London. I plan to abandon him in some hideous tourist trap and get wasted while he tries to find his way back. So there. As for how my games are going...

The estate agent known as JD is having trouble penetrating my outer line of defense. I am not more impressed by him than I am by Bauhaus so far. Speaking of him, he forgot his password... Berli and I have started a game on a huge map, with lots of forces. That one should settle who holds the claim to be the true evil around here. Hiram has gone. Ethan is killing my armour, assuring me of eventual victory. Elvis and I play slap-dancing (you shoot my tank, I shoot yours) in some evil concoction by Rune. Mensch is losing badly in Buchholz station. My Gerbiltroopers are just enjoying the chow his men died trying to protect. His counterattack is lacking steam, imagination, panache, skill, leadership and inspiration, on top of the usual absence of sound tactics, drive and a decent appraisal of the situation in hand. In short, it is a dramatic improvement on his usual performance. Seanachai is still hiding behind a broken email, and Peng and I will have to find some to set somefink up for us.

Now for my current favourite game against Mr. Pointy-Ears himself. If you want to have a painful, mind-numbing, and utterly realistic battle, go and pick up 'Hells' Highway' from Moon's site. I am slowly grinding my way through the German defenses, and I have lost more armour than you combined lot have had hot lunches. This is a superb example of what happens when the Brits decide to try on something dashing (last time they did before Arnhem was at Balaclave, and we all know how that ended). Go there, pick it up, PBEM it, and you won't be disappointed.

Enough said.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Originally posted by mensch:

<center>

message.gif

</center>

I get a lot of these at my place of employment too!

They often result in me actually having to do some work, so I ignore them and quickly throw them in the bin.

There's something to be said for routine!!! smile.gif

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 02-16-2001).]

No blooming wonder our beautiful country is falling apart. We employ time wasting blooming foreigners in crucial positions within the fabric of our society, and what do they do instead of protecting our environment/facilitating the Nations finances/supporting our industry/et blooming cetera?

Yes, load up the blooming internet and post blooming messages!

You know who you are. I know who you are. Get blooming working!

stevetherat

Originally posted by Germanboy:

Enough said.

Ahem. I am slapping you about like a ... something that is slapped about a lot. Git.

I would be happy to conoct something Truly Evil for you and the pod. Email me and I might even send you a correct pbem file. Some day.

Btw, my game against Prof Dr Hamster X ended with me controlling 4 of 6 VL's. I had 271 men that were A-OK, he had 86 that were syphilitic. I was steamrolling the bastard and it was a mother-beautiful war with both sides being very succesful at killing each other without gaining any advantage from it whatsoever. Until my Master Plan Mk III was unleashed and I won.

Also, Ethan had an ELITE Hetzer and several CRACK tanks. I had one (1) good tank.

So what is the score? 54-46, a crushing win but due to the bugginess of 1.05 (we started this baby on 22th sept 2000) it was deemed a Draw. Go figure.

Better yet, Go away.

------------------

Johan

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

Tom Waits

Guest Germanboy

Originally posted by Mace:

I work for no person at 11.30pm at night!!!

Sheeesh!!

Mace

Mace - you may not think that, but hte world does indeed not rotate around you. He was talking about me. Now fall off the planet.

Geier - you cunningly sent me file 54 again, hoping I would not notice, because you obviously did not like the outcome of the previous one. You gamey little Swede. Now get off it, get on with it, and get me the correct file.

Steve - get your hair cut.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Originally posted by stevetherat:

No blooming wonder our beautiful country is falling apart. We employ time wasting blooming foreigners in crucial positions within the fabric of our society, and what do they do instead of protecting our environment/facilitating the Nations finances/supporting our industry/et blooming cetera?

Yes, load up the blooming internet and post blooming messages!

You know who you are. I know who you are. Get blooming working!

stevetherat

Work??? I think I would much rather continue leeching off your country's nice state-subsidized educational system, drinking your country's nice state-subsidized beer, and shagging your country's nice state-subsized women.

Work??

Ha! ha! ha!

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

Oh my GOD!

It's YOU isn't it? It's YOU who's studying at the LSE. One of the UK's finest post graduate educational establishments. One of the finest in Europe, even. And it's YOU who's studying there.

Oh my GOD!

I find it especially insulting as I studied there. Yes, ME. A pillar of society, a tax paying National that subsidises the hoards of blooming foreigners like YOU.

Oh my GOD!

Quick, get me an Asprinâ„¢. I need to lie down!

stevetherat

Mace, you upsidedown floating turd, what sort of antipodean are you? Kiwi or Aussie?

If you are an Oz, are you anywhere near Newcastle?

If you are Kiwi, did you know that the

Kiwi is actually Australian? Aparently it walked over to NZ during the ice age and thrived as the natives shat their pants when ever it approached - they thought it was some sort of God. Meanwhile, back in Oz, Kiwis were hastily bunged onto barbies and trimmed with shrimp and lemon.

stevetherat

Crawdad: A turn that will make you wet your already smelly shorts in on the way, as soon as I can determine why my conn at home is dropping 75% of its IP packets. It is indeed time to pay the Peiper and I'm not Jochen...

Barbarella: Soon enough out Boy Scouts will cease their hikes through the woods and get down to some real fighting... really.

Hate you all...

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Work??? I think I would much rather continue leeching off your country's nice state-subsidized educational system, drinking your country's nice state-subsidized beer, and shagging your country's nice state-subsized women.

Work??

Ha! ha! ha!

you forgot eating the nice state-subsidized BSE Burgers too!

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

you forgot eating the nice state-subsidized BSE Burgers too!

But see, there's the real beauty part: I'm less likely to get BSE here in the country that started the whole thing than you are in poor little Germany! Take it up with Franz Fischler, baby, whee!!!

Actually, come to think of it, that would go a long way towards explaining your personality.

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

[This message has been edited by Chupacabra (edited 02-16-2001).]

But see, there's the real beauty part: I'm less likely to get BSE here in the country that started the whole thing than you are in poor little Germany! Take it up with Franz Fischler, baby, whee!!!

Actually, come to think of it, that would go a long way towards explaining your personality.

I thought Joschke Fischer had beaten Menschlein over the head with a Molotov cocktail back in the good old days.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

is it me or does Moriarty picture look like some goverment worker who fits the build of a guy who looses his job, gets mad, buys a gun at the 7Eleven* goes home wacks his dog, favorate fish then goes to work and knocks off 10 other people cuz they all got a .15¢ raise cuz he was fired?

*all Americans can buy guns anywhere, without questions, and be insane (which I think Moriarty is)

--------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

I thought Joschke Fischer had beaten Menschlein over the head with a Molotov cocktail back in the good old days.

You uncultured, America-centric boob you, you are confusing your Germans.

Fischer is the German foreign minister, Fischler is the EU food commisioner. Silly man.

------------------

You uncultured, America-centric boob you, you are confusing your Germans.

Fischer is the German foreign minister, Fischler is the EU food commisioner. Silly man.

Arrogant pissant of a permanent student: Fischer is the tree-hugging son of an unwed personal service provider who used to be a terrorist and who got his jollies re-enacting scenes from "A Clockwork Orange" on hard-working members of the law enforcement community.

Ludicrous proto-hominid.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

Guest Germanboy

is it me or does Moriarty picture look like some goverment worker who fits the build of a guy who looses his job, gets mad, buys a gun at the 7Eleven* goes home wacks his dog, favorate fish then goes to work and knocks off 10 other people cuz they all got a .15¢ raise cuz he was fired?

*all Americans can buy guns anywhere, without questions, and be insane (which I think Moriarty is)

--------

It is you - your picture to be more precise.

Chuppie - don't you know the Brits invented nvCJD? And that this country still sees more mad cows on a good day than Germany has seen in the last ten years? Go on, have another burger.

Joschka - he's my hero. No bad words about the man please. Especially not from US citizens. You have Dubya, after all.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

You think you can come in here and throw out some cheesey one liner like that kitty wench. and fer gawds freaking sake its a blasted compliment!?. depart a lot now or we make castinets out of your dangly bits and feed your liver to mace. your arms we turn into scratching posts and your eyes we put on the ends of our fingers and play peek-a-boo around corners with them.
Well said Peng ... ZZZZAAPPPPP!!!!ARRRAAGGGGHHHH ... Sorry lads, my Anti Peng device kicked in there ... just a little reminder I've rigged up to keep me from saying nice things about ... uh ... you know who, Heh, you thought I was dumb enough to say something nice about Peng again ...ZZZZAAPPPPP!!!!ARRRAAGGGGHHHH

Whew, must remember to crank down the voltage a tad.

In other game related news:

jd is FINALLY putting up a bit of a defense but is learning the perils of concentrating infantry in woods when there's arty about. I should be charging him by the hour for the lesson, frankly. Don't know why he hasn't surrendered.

Eathan, after a brief moment of success in our recreation of the retreat from Moscow (at least it seems that way, lots of snow and it's lasting FOREVER) got cocky (sit DOWN Bauhaus) and prompty lost the last remaining vehicle that I can see. Doubtless he has others quivering in their holes (now REALLY Bauhaus THAT must stop) but I've yet to see them. My Panzers, OTOH (yes Bauhaus that hand), are rolling forward triumphantly and crushing all before them. Don't know why he hasn't surrendered.

Peter N Zer and I are still tip toeing around in the dark and the woods. It's still early but Don't know why he hasn't surrendered.

Goanna insisted on the right to avenge his loss in OpLiz so we're starting another. Don't know why he hasn't surrendered.

Mace has turned to the dark side I'm afraid and has begun using gamey tactics in a desperate and ... probably successful ... attempt to defeat me. First he killed all my armor and now he's sending his armor after my boys who have expended all their AT already! And with the obvious and well known close assault bug my lads have no chance ... still they'll soldier on to the last. Don't know why I haven't surrendered.

Joe

------------------

I heartily admit you are a swine, Joe. But you are OUR swine. (Goanna)