PENG I TAKE YOUR CHALLANGE TO GERMANY!!

thanks mace.? hmm is anything from you a complement? oh well.. yes that is not the directors cut... there are standards here in the pool set by the Mattster™ if that were to be shown, I'm sure I would be banned (which all you guys would be cheering) you bastards.. and I'm sure four lawyers would be slaming me with lawsuits... which would be a nice change from the search and wanted orders on my head.

btw.. mace you owe me $10.50 for looking at the film.. cough up.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mensch:

I like to thank the pool for their fecking attention.. god knows I need it.

you'll need shockwave Flash and the file is 136kb big.. hope you can choke on it.

Mensch: GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT! NOW, GO NOW! DON'T HESITATE, ENTER THE LIGHT, DO IT!

With any luck at all, it'll be a tourbus.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

Originally posted by mensch:

is it me or does Moriarty picture look like some goverment worker who fits the build of a guy who looses his job, gets mad, buys a gun at the 7Eleven* goes home wacks his dog, favorate fish then goes to work and knocks off 10 other people cuz they all got a .15¢ raise cuz he was fired?

*all Americans can buy guns anywhere, without questions, and be insane (which I think Moriarty is)

Ahhh, yes. Browning Hi Power; Belgian made; 9mm; 13 in the hand 1 in the pipe.

And, yes, I am in the US of A ... about 45 miles (72km) NW of Chicago.

------------------

"Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change." -- Oddball

"Crap." -- Moriarty

This all comes post Drink with the gits.

Mensch you little moldy turd, what is this you post? Throughout the day you send me ICQ messages whose intellectual and humour content i find regularly beaten by cheap christmas crackers, but come home and I see some sorry excuse for a web movie which makes Beavis and Butthead look like high art.

Surely your time in Germany had slowly robbed you of all your a: meagre intelligence b: sense of humor. It would seem that all you are good for now is html and flash which no doubt fits your company's intentions well as they probably pay you with groin scratching tools and the odd cup of coffee.

Furthermore, I find out today you are actually married to a German. Assuming this beingis both human and female it clearly shows the depths to which your depravity has fallen.

It is clear to me now that you are quite quite worthless. If i were a glob of spit falling from a kid on a motorway overbridge and you were a car right in my path it would probably be more effort to fall on you than to just shy asside and avoid your critical mass of chortling inneptitude.

There can be only one recompense

I call a blood hampster upon you!

The winner controls the others sig for a month.

This all comes at a bad time..

I spent an entire night with Germanbastard, Chuparakeboy and Dr Whothefeckcares. Furthermore, they brought their friends.

Now, to you, dear reader, this may not seem like a bad thing. But this is where they are sinister. Let me explain with a parable.

Nuclear material has friends. Other nuclear material. Now, when you get nuclear material and its friends and ply it with Alcohol at a wanky yuppy club, what happens??? YOU GUESSED IT! NUCLEAR DETONATION! and that's EXACTLY what happened tonight.

Not only was there Germanboy, but there was Germanboy's German friend! I felt like phoning a warning to the Polish embassy as soon as I could. What is worse is he wore lederhossen and this seemed to exxxcite Germaboy. I am sure there was a sweaty leather frenzy as soon as they got out of LOS of us lot. Perhaps that is why they left early.

Furthermore, Dr Alamanstupidswede brought a Swedish person with him who proceeded NOT to drink large quantities of alcohol. Prooving once and for all that all swedes are lilly-livered panty-wasters better suited to serving tea at little girls parties and saying "O I am sorry sophy, i seemed to have spilt some orange on your dress" instead of hanging out with men.

As a final concern, Chupagit has lost like, half a small continent in weight and now resembles a thinly sliced version of Twiggy. Chupastickboy kept gloating about how he got laid last week by an english girl from the pub and so how, therefore, he didn't care about X topic.

Example discussion:

Person X: So how about those israeli gunships!

Chupagit: I got laid last week, what do I care!

Proving conclusively.

1) Every dog has its millenium

2) Yanks can't hold their drink

I despise you all you nasal hair comb cleaners.

In other news, some people are loosing to me. Some know it now. Some will know it. One person is beating me. But A loss is good for me since it reminds me what that screen in CM looks like.

PeterNZ

------------------

"What do I care, I got laid last week" - Chupacabra

"Bjorn again are really quite good!" - Germanboy

You've all been very lucky. I have carefuly split my post so as not to overload the board with discussion of the droll people.

Speaking of SteveTheRat. This guy has too much hair. It's all over the place. I'm not quite sure where it started and stopped.. I think it started about 5'8" and finished somewhere near the ground.

Apparently he is quite odd, which means he will fit in well with Germanlederboy and Chupastick. I think it's about time he take some tutelage so as to avoid the tragic mistakes which have, so clearly, impacted the lives of other people here. So I think Stevey should be my Squire!

PeterNZ

------------------

Games in progress.

Lizardboy: Too soon to tell

Moriarty : Looks deadlocked..it's anyones call at this time.

Germangirl : Who knows, he hasn't sent a file in a couple days.

Hiram : Who knows he hasn't sent a file in days.

Meeks : Who knows he hasn't sent a file in weeks.

Peng : Who knows he never sends files.

Senility : Who knows he just sent the 1st file in weeks.

Peter : Who knows. We don't have a game going.

Mace : Who knows. He is too afraid to play me.

jd,Lawyer,chrisl and all you other jitbags are more afraid to play me than Mace.

------------------

"When they finally put you in the ground..I'll stand on your grave and tramp the dirt down" Elvis Costello

Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Example discussion:

Person X: So how about those israeli gunships!

Chupagit: I got laid last week, what do I care!

Ah, goatboy has surrendered his Purity of Essence. His Precious Bodily Fluids have leaked to the floor of the cubicle in the Gents at the Bull and Bush. Now he is weak. He's anybody's for the taking, not that anybody would want him. Just make sure you have a access to the full spectrum of modern anti-biotics.

Game Updates:

I am either winning or losing all my games.

Turns out to most of my idiot opponents mommentarily.

Originally posted by jd:

LoserboyswhoareShamelessNonturnReturninggits Pillocks, Marltoad, Crawdad and Pawshisbutt all owe turns and haven't gotten sober yet apparently to find the keyboard.

Especially you tortboy, although your not going to like it.

[b One person is beating me.

So send me the damn surrender file already.

Resistance is futile.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

Originally posted by Elvis:

chrisl ... more afraid to play me than Mace.

so just send me a setup. I prefer buy your own, but I'll play just about anything. I owe you a beating for the quote from Peng you had in your sig. It's wrong anyway-- the worst liars of all actually get sent to washington, dressed up like newt gingrich, and called jake.

And I still can't remember if you're the young hip-shaking elvis, or the fat sweaty old elvis of the vegas years. I suspect the latter.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

This all comes post Drink with the gits.

PeterNZ

Peter, this is one of your better posts. I would recommend that you post drunk more often, but I don't see how that could be carried out without a complete shutdown of your liver and renal system. Your remarks to Mensch, while a little thin, were all completely applicable. Your inspired storytelling about the vagaries of hanging with the London 'Soon to be a discussion group at the Betty Ford Clinic' gang was interesting. Your ability to communicate in English, a language that I know you acquired late in life, is most gratifying.

Now, in other news, I'm pretty much back. Therefore, if you think I owe you a turn, and haven't seen anything from me as of tonight, send me an email. I lost files and records of who'd received what, so just let me know and we will sort things out.

Also of note: the pattern previously established, in which Berli and I play a game, and he rends and befuddles me, but then Higher Powers who's agendas can only be speculated about step in and smite him to the ground while raising me up on high, is still in force. Berli is once again being cheated and denied by the gods in our current game. Makes you understand his bitterness and the whole revolt against Heaven thing. Still too early to predict a victory, but the sheer savagery of come-uppance he's undergoing would make most of you lesser beings weep.

Finally, am I to understand that Chupacabra has felt the tender embrace of an English lass? The poor girl. What a cry for help. I can only hope that her friends and family recognize her deteriorating emotional state and heart-rending self-esteem issues, and get her the help she needs.

To the English Nation, I offer up a heartfelt apology for Chuppie's presence and actions, and can only pray that he took measures appropriate to avoid inflicting his genetic heritage on your citizens. Selah.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

Finally, am I to understand that Chupacabra has felt the tender embrace of an English lass?

No, I believe if you read the evidence:

2) Yanks can't hold their drink

it clearly points to the fact that Chuppa-Chups has had his way with some misguided yank bimbo who thought that “beer is beer” and very quickly found out that 1 case of Coors Light = 1 tallboy of Kilkenny. Being the opportunist that most of the pasty-faced, bad-toothed, boiled chicken-eating Tommy’s are, Chuppy then fell upon this bubblehead like a bad rash and enjoyed his 15 second of pleasure.

It is the START of the work week here, so I am in a foul mood and ready to deal some very deserved death to you all. One slight hiccup in the Battle of the Nipples with bauhaus is the only bad news from the weekend. Everyone else is dying in droves, or too wussified to approach any of the ÜberEidische forces.

Email is finally working again and net access is now above 400 Bytes (yes, bytes) per second. I am ready to resume kicking your collective cessy (sissy?) asses (assi?).

Lawyer, your turn is inbound and involves the death of one of your squads and the rodgering of the rest of same platoon.

Herr Oberst and Shug, please resend your last turns. They were deleted off the server. But it won't help you....

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Also of note: the pattern previously established, in which Berli and I play a game, and he rends and befuddles me, but then Higher Powers who's agendas can only be speculated about step in and smite him to the ground while raising me up on high, is still in force. Berli is once again being cheated and denied by the gods in our current game. Makes you understand his bitterness and the whole revolt against Heaven thing. Still too early to predict a victory, but the sheer savagery of come-uppance he's undergoing would make most of you lesser beings weep.

I am really getting tired of this crap! I don't mind losing, or even losing because of blind luck... but three games in a row is starting to get old.

Lorak! Oh Lorak....

Put me down for a Total Victory over Peter"I can't play very well in these woolen mittens(at least not CM)"NZer.

Score:

chrisl:89

mittenboy:11

------------------

Chris1 is a very naughty boy, and has indeed bested me. Probably just as well because another defeat like his first to me would be a bit to much for his fragile mind to bear I think.

PeterNZ

------------------

Chris1

That's an ell you git, not a one.

------------------

Mace : Who knows. He is too afraid to play me.

I'm afraid of no one, except for Madmatt dressed up as Gene Simmons! Now that is scary!

And a special message for Stevetherat (who no doubt is the potential carrier for another outbreak of bubonic plague).

I'm an Aussie, mate!

The difference between Aussies and Kiwis is that Aussies are, and Kiwis wish they were!

Further, you are a pommie!

Ergo, You are the lowest lifeform on this Planet (perhaps in the whole universe). Even JD and the Lawyer are higher up the evolutionary ladder.

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 02-17-2001).]

Furthermore, Dr Alamanstupidswede brought a Swedish person with him who proceeded NOT to drink large quantities of alcohol. Prooving once and for all that all swedes are lilly-livered panty-wasters...

Yes we like to export the bastards. You wouldn't survive breakfast with a real Swede. OTOH all Swedes are wimps compared to the Finns. One Finn could probably outdrink Ireland.

Setup is on the way.

------------------

Johan

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

Tom Waits

Originally posted by Mace:

[b

Ergo, You are the lowest lifeform on this Planet (perhaps in the whole universe). Even JD and the Lawyer are higher up the evolutionary ladder.

Mace

Hey Mace, you pommie wannabe tithead, I work hard to maintain my reputation as a parasite on society. Quit raising me up the ladder.

------------------

Some days the sun just don't shine up a dog's behind.

-- Catfish Hunter

chrisone,a file will be coming to you shortly...probably tonight. I need to add a few more wins in my win colum. It is no longer enough to have the best winning percentage I must be the first one to reach 20 wins.

Mace, if that is true then why do you constantly run from me? Coward,yellow belly, girlyman, sissy, Aussi.

------------------

"When they finally put you in the ground..I'll stand on your grave and tramp the dirt down" Elvis Costello

Mace, if that is true then why do you constantly run from me? Coward,yellow belly, girlyman, sissy, Aussi.

I do recall saying send me a setup a couple of Peng's ago!

But did I get one? NoooOOOOoooo!

Living with dyslexia must be a terribly problem for you, and I wish you every success in learning how to read (until then, why am I writing this)?

Mace

PS...It's Aussie, not Aussi!

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 02-17-2001).]