==) FAQ (== How to Take a Screenshot and Other Errata

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

Something about sheep in the outback IIRC. Someone mentioned little balls dangling from...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...Mace himself. Outraged, Mace charged back into the FAQ and yelled, "Well yeah so what, I got FOUR little balls dangling between my groin."

"Four balls, Mace?" asked the other FAQ'ers. "What happened? The sheep get a little too frisky one night?"

With that...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

...Mace himself. Outraged, Mace charged back into the FAQ and yelled, "Well yeah so what, I got FOUR little balls dangling between my groin."

"Four balls, Mace?" asked the other FAQ'ers. "What happened? The sheep get a little too frisky one night?"

With that...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the faq author went into a long and too detailed lecture on the subject of polyorchidism. "hahaha," chortled Maximus,

"he wishes he had anorchism like"...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russellmz:

...<big>I SAID</big>, "like"...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...I'm confused! Don't get me started on polyorchard..something or another. Is that when a tree has more than its natural share of spherical fruit or what?

russelmz started rolling his eyes and said, "<big>NO SILLY!</big>...Polyorchidism, the ability to have...

...I'm confused! Don't get me started on polyorchard..something or another. Is that when a tree has more than its natural share of spherical fruit or what?

russelmz started rolling his eyes and said, "<big>NO SILLY!</big>...Polyorchidism, the ability to have...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...multiple...

...In order to form a more perfect FAQ, Maximus...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...consoled Mace, who was heartbroken that GenSpatton didn't like us.

*Sob* "Where did we go wrong? I mean .. *Sniff* .. we slave to come up with witty posts for the amusement of our peers, and all we get is... *sob* ...is... *sniff* scorn!!!"

WhaaaAAAAAAaaaa!

"In that *Sob* case, I'm going to take this here razorblade, and slash my"....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

...consoled Mace, who was heartbroken that GenSpatton didn't like us.

*Sob* "Where did we go wrong? I mean .. *Sniff* .. we slave to come up with witty posts for the amusement of our peers, and all we get is... *sob* ...is... *sniff* scorn!!!"

WhaaaAAAAAAaaaa!

"In that *Sob* case, I'm going to take this here razorblade, and slash my"....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...friend GenSpatton's...

[editor's note: just kidding ya genspatton. no physical or mental harm intended. please don't sue. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ]

[ 07-13-2001: Message edited by: russellmz ]

...friend GenSpatton's...

[editor's note: just kidding ya genspatton. no physical or mental harm intended. please don't sue. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ]

[ 07-13-2001: Message edited by: russellmz ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...cheesy polyester leisure suit. You know, the one that's green and...

...cheesy polyester leisure suit. You know, the one that's green and...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

.....soaked with blood stains, err....um...nevermind. For someone not to like "drivel" is beyond me anyway. What has Peng come to???

Anyway, where were we? Ahh yes, polyorchid something or another with multiple whatchamacallits where as some things actually do....

.....soaked with blood stains, err....um...nevermind. For someone not to like "drivel" is beyond me anyway. What has Peng come to???

Anyway, where were we? Ahh yes, polyorchid something or another with multiple whatchamacallits where as some things actually do....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...have too many...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

had to flag down a cab, or swat a fly that was bussing around his head. So difficult in fact, that...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...nobody seems to be bumping the frigging FAQ thread nowadays. Don't tell me that all of you guys suddenly found a life !? Well, there's one person out there that we can always count on, and that's...

Don't tell me that all of you guys suddenly found a life !? Well, there's one person out there that we can always count on, and that's...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

..him, over there!

*points*

He has no life, and he has no...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

..him, over there!

*points*

He has no life, and he has no...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

..idea why the faq was on the fifth page, where it helps no one, except for the aforementioned guy, who is even now...

..idea why the faq was on the fifth page, where it helps no one, except for the aforementioned guy, who is even now...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wondering what happened to him.

"I had just broken up with my sheila and went to drown my sorrows at the pub. While there I met this bloke named Mace and let on about my whole sad story. I guess I had had a few too many... I could have sworn that when he invited me to his place he said, 'This should cheer you up! I have just the thing for you."

"Well I get there and look over his, shall we say, rustic little hovel, and it becomes apparent that what he really said was, "This should cheer you up. I have just the thing... four ewes"

The pitiful unnamed-man rolled his eyes, then spoke again.

"It was terrible seeing what he did to ..."

...something rather strong as he knew he was about to be horribly abused.

He looked around. "Why is a non-Penger bumping the thread, he said to himself. Oh yes, he just wanted to say thanks to all nasty Peng types for this rather useful public service."

And then he stepped back, before the horrible smell of the Peng thread types could...