Here I am

The sheep that you shove

asking for a bale of hay

Mace's favorite AC/DC song went something like this:

My sheep are always bouncing to the left

and to the right

Its my belief that my white sheep should

be shagged ev'ry night

Mace's favorite Olivia Newton John song went like this...

[ 06-22-2001: Message edited by: Phillies Phan ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

.... Let's get sheepical, sheepical.

Come on and get sheepical

Lets get into into sheepical

Let me hear your wool talk

The Australian Mac Daddy was also fond of playing with his unusually small...

(PS You are all bastards for not contributing to the FAQ for an entire friggen day. I hate you all and hope you get rashes)

[ 06-22-2001: Message edited by: Phillies Phan ]

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

The Australian Mac Daddy was also fond of playing with his unusually small...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...balls, because Mace always enjoyed a game of Cricket, but was particularly fond of miniature Cricket and fancied himself as a bit of a bowler!

However, Mace particularly enjoyed the atmosphere of the MCG's Bay 13**, as long as he had an esky full of beer, something to hold him vertical in case he drunk too much, and a...

**(Bay 13 is a part of the Melbourne Cricket Ground in Australia that tends to be permanently in a beer-fuelled state of fun during cricket Tests between Australia and a visiting nation)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russellmz:

...pair of...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...Australian Mac Daddies. They pimped the Sheilas and tooted their digeredoos. One of them was fond of saying "I'll give all me oscah for some Kitty Lovin". He was a bit touched in the head and liked to...

He was a bit touched in the head and liked to...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...to crack it open every now and then with a blow of the cricket bat! *ouch*

He also liked to shove the stumps right up his...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedy:

.... which he immediately dropped in shock when big Joel Garner proceeded to .....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

....bowl a maiden over through his ball handling skills.

The crowd at bay 13 roared as the...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

The crowd at bay 13 roared as the...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...bowler bopped the Lawyer over the head with his bowling ball for asking questions on the main forum that are answered in the friggin' FAQ thread. We can only hope that the contracts that he writes are as clear and concise as the almighty FAQ thread. However, if he's anything like most lawyers, CM's Lawyer is...

The crowd at bay 13 roared as the...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lawyer arrived. Mace welcomed him with...

Edited because Mannheim Tanker took it upon himself to speak for me. Mine is better of course. Mace did a nice little story of how I was welcomed to Oz in the Cesspool. I guess he has plenty of time, being a gub'ment tennement supervisor.

[ 06-25-2001: Message edited by: Lawyer ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lawyer:

Lawyer arrived. Mace welcomed him with...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...a slap in the face with a soiled supeana (where's the damned spellchecker when you need it?). You git, you can't even post in a FAQ thread without screwing up the storyline.

Lawyer paused, too a swig of his pisswarm beer, and responded...

Editorial note to the Lawyer: we prefer to call them domiciles for the employmentally-impaired. As a lawyer, you should have your PC gub'ment lingo straight.

[ 06-25-2001: Message edited by: Mannheim Tanker ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

...a slap in the face with a soiled supeana (where's the damned spellchecker when you need it?). You git, you can't even post in a FAQ thread without screwing up the storyline.

Lawyer paused, too a swig of his pisswarm beer, and responded...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I TROUNCED MANNHEIM TANKER AT TCP LAST NIGHT! I think I'll go to Disneyland, and then...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lawyer:

I TROUNCED MANNHEIM TANKER AT TCP LAST NIGHT! I think I'll go to Disneyland, and then...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...run away before Tanker gets his revenge. I still can't believe that my tactics of using elite crew rushes mounted on Pershing II's worked! If I wasn't a lawyer, I'd...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

...run away before Tanker gets his revenge. I still can't believe that my tactics of using elite crew rushes mounted on Pershing II's worked! If I wasn't a lawyer, I'd...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

gladly give up a little business for the young, leaner sharks in the background. Of course, if I wasn;t a lawyer, why I would . . .

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

if I wasn't a lawyer, why I would . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...rejoice, because everyone knows there's nothing more loathed, more detested and more scawned than the...

...rejoice, because everyone knows there's nothing more loathed, more detested and more scawned than the...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

....smelly navel lint of a lawyer, though we really believe it is actually scorned as opposed to scawned. But then again we all know a good scawning can....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russellmz:

..clear the sinuses and the complexion. just ask...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...Webster, publisher of the local Aussie dictionary (which has, I must add, a very fine selection of rude and naughty words)!

"Plenty of room for more words in the English Language, and I for one support the introduction of the word Scawned...if only to make our current editions redundant and thus driving up sales, as the older editions are replaced."

"in fact, I propose we introduce a new word every month for just this purpose"

"Scaw!!!!", yelled the dictionary buying public (well, those with the latest edition), "We've just been....

"We've just been....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...lurking down the bottom of page 3, because others are too bloody lazy to bump this up to the front page!

A pox, a pox on you all, you slack, fu....

...lurking down the bottom of page 3, because others are too bloody lazy to bump this up to the front page!

A pox, a pox on you all, you slack, fu....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

..nny people. I could call you Shiney Happy People too.

It was a dark and stormy night. A ....

..nny people. I could call you Shiney Happy People too.

It was a dark and stormy night. A ....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

....ahhhhh bugger it, lets go do something else. Hey Mace where's Dolly?" enquired Phillies Phan as he proceeded to....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedy:

....ahhhhh bugger it, lets go do something else. Hey Mace where's Dolly?" enquired Phillies Phan as he proceeded to....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...punch, kick, bludgeon, and eviscerate Speedball for changing the subject. Speedy was infamous for his short attention span and his stuttering problem. Nothing short of a blow to the head could help Speedbump recite his daily mantra. "I'm good enough to...