Mod Preview

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scipio:

Looks nice, only to light, and my a little pale (for my taste, of course).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you're right. It IS too light right now. But like the disclaimer says, "I'VE BARELY STARTED IT SO DON'T YELL AT ME FOR IT NOT LOOKING RIGHT AT THE MOMENT." Kindly hold the constructive criticism 'til it gets further along, at which point you may feel free to point out its flaws freely. ;)

Kitty

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

No, you're right. It IS too light right now. But like the disclaimer says, "I'VE BARELY STARTED IT SO DON'T YELL AT ME FOR IT NOT LOOKING RIGHT AT THE MOMENT." Kindly hold the constructive criticism 'til it gets further along, at which point you may feel free to point out its flaws freely. ;)

Kitty<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As usual, another visionary feast, and the colour is spot on as far as I'm concerned, but what would I know?! ;)

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Looks like a great mod. I'm sure it's still too early, but maybe a little weathering and mud?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me assure you that her band of capable advisors are working closely with her to ensure that she provides you with the ultimate mod experience.

But no, Stuka, the ears stay as they are!

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

There's a disappointment. You mean a girl isn't capable of doing this on her own?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did I say that, Michael? Sorry if it came across that way.

Kitty has, as with all her mods, done them all on her own. She has also, on occassion, sought advice and assistance (particularly during the research stage).

I don't believe that seeking advice/assistance detracts from Kitty's ability to turn out some excellent mods.

Mace