Why was my post on Peng locked?

they locked it because if you read the FQA thread you wouldnt be asking (not so smart) stupid questions like that..

Read alittle then start posting. Im betting most of your 'questions' are already asked and answered...

Blades

DOH forgot to say Hi MOM!! hehe always wanted to say that but never have tongue.gif:D

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: Blades ]</p>

Dear MrCombatGeneral:

Thank you for your interest in Peng. While we often like to discuss the topic of Peng, there is a particular Bald Person of considerable sway who has made it quite clear that Peng is to be discussed in a single thread, which is sometimes called the MBT (not to be confused with "Main Battle Tank" or "Mamma Beats Thespians" or "Mary Bit Timmy")or Cesspool. Your Particular thread with "Peng" in the title brought the number of active "Peng" threads to two (2), which is one louder than the predetermined number of threads allowed by Matt of one (1).

Please do not under any circumstances start another "Peng" thread without explicit permission of the Honorable Baldy, and by all means DO NOT take a dip in the 'pool. With two posts you have shown yourself to be a complete and utter lackwit with the potential to make nothing but ignorant gaffes, feeble jests and remarkably dull and boring postage.

Please feel free to sod off a lot now.

The Gates-Peng Formerly Known as Slut

Cesspool leakage.

Where's 'bio-hazard Cleanup' Madmatt and the crew when you need them?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Ye cannae handae man a granda spanna!<hr></blockquote>

Your age is showing, ya haggis eating rapscallion!

Mace

[ 11-30-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>This is outrageous!!! Who dare lock my thread without me permission. Speak up BTS. <hr></blockquote>

I give him about 48 hours... smile.gif

OGSF: How about starting a small PBEM? Just a small one. I don't have time of course, but...

And yes: Hallo, Mutti!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Warphead-:

I give him about 48 hours... smile.gif

OGSF: How about starting a small PBEM? Just a small one. I don't have time of course, but...

And yes: Hallo, Mutti!<hr></blockquote>

I would have just the scenario for you.

Your friendly neighbourhood CMBO Crack Dealer

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MrPeng:

Dear MrCombatGeneral:

Please do not under any circumstances start another "Peng" thread without explicit permission of the Honorable Baldy, and by all means DO NOT take a dip in the 'pool. With two posts you have shown yourself to be a complete and utter lackwit with the potential to make nothing but ignorant gaffes, feeble jests and remarkably dull and boring postage.

Please feel free to sod off a lot now.

The Gates-Peng Formerly Known as Slut<hr></blockquote>

What Peng is trying to tell you in double-speak, MrCombatGeneral, is that if you only just go visit over to the Cesspool, and endure a few weeks' worth of SSN abuse, then he'll probably take you in as a squire.

Go for it. :D