• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

nijis, with all due respect. SHUT THE F*CK UP!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MAximus, you was the dumb ass who throws internal politics in it. Nijis is just stating a fact: some people is so filled with hate that they look this as a victory. I can't blame them. I can't forgive them neither.

The best you could do is trying to help people affected for the bombing, instead of showing your strange behaviour here.

Total revenge just put yourself in the path of worst terrorism acts. Don't play they game. Be smarter. But not mercy, just justice.

As a matter of fact, feeling grief and anger in a time of loss is OK.

Posting OT Threads to keep informing what as become friends because it's their only access to info is OK.

Starting multiple Threads to draw blood and throwing names is a sure way to have all of them closed.

Remember that the previous bad one was American born.

This one could be a French fed up with McDonalds.

No matter how hard it is, try to keep this unpolitical...

Ground war to the country’s that harbor these poor elements of human kind :( It’s a said day in our country’s history. I would think the death toll would be in the tens of thousands of people just going to their job. Not Military Installation’s , Not the Seat of Government Just people going to work. This cannot go without action of the utmost effort :mad: