+rou|}le

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by funnyman:

actually i dumped the poisened one and downloaded the full version again.<hr></blockquote>

Uh, do you mean copied? From CD?

BTW, were you playing a big scenario on a lower-end system with lots of hi-res mods?

Nathanael

dont know it just fixed itself :D

actually i dumped the poisened one and downloaded the full version again. :D <hr></blockquote>

A Man you will never be...but, with some work, maybe funny ...who knows ?

:rolleyes:

dont know it just fixed itself :D

actually i dumped the poisened one and downloaded the full version again. :D <hr></blockquote>

Downloaded? As in off the Internet? Boy, for your sake I hope not. A large, bald individual by the name of Matt will be looking for you. :D

Hopefully you mean reinstalled.

naw as n later posts I said i have the CD and i did buy from Battle Front . Why would I download of the Internet when I have the cd.<hr></blockquote>

Just a little joke. MadMatt is notorious for hunting down those who use warez versions of CM.

Your previous post sounded a bit ambiguous (downloaded vs. reinstalled). Glad to hear it's working again.

Ummm...I have NO IDEA what to make of all of this nonesense in this thread so I am just going to quietly padlock and step gingerly away from it...

Ever see a 6 foot one 250 pound bald bouncer step gingerly away from anything? Its pretty nifty actually...

Madmatt