If Peng Challenges No One In The Forest, Will He Still Lose?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Weight of numbers is irrelevant when ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it might help if you actually had weight of numbers - but half your infantry is off outflanking nothing, and 3:2 is hardly great odds!

As it is any one of those Shermans is at least 5 times the weight of any one of my platoons, and my guys are busy lightening their load all the time! But you're obviously running them to a Brit Rail timetable and so they were too late to help your valiant lads.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[cough][cough]....mee....mee...mee...mee...testing....one...two..three....four....[tap][tap]...is this thing working?

OK folks....we know you've all been waiting for this......the Peng Pool regretably presents - COUNTING CROW, featuring Stalin's Organ and a supporting cast of plaster.

three scared nites

three scared nites

see how they run

see how they run

they all got challenged by Uncle Joe,

but all being girlies they all said no

did you ever see such a thing in your life

as three scared nites

thank you, thank you thank you....you're all beautiful and I love you all....

I'd especially like to thank my parents, and my sisters who made early life so miserable for me, my teachers who were a bunch of sadistic torturers, and last and least, of course, Mr Peng, without who's elementary canal none of this would be possible.......

Oh, and Dave - for heaven's sake stop whimpering and get taunting man - what are you??? nite or mouse??!!

[ 07-01-2001: Message edited by: Stalin's Organ ]

I don't taunt. Most of those present are insufferable windbags who couldn't tactically maneuvre (or attrit) their way out of a paper bag. I, on the other hand, am an insufferable windbag who can devise extremely complex and thorough plans of action for getting out of a paper bag, and still fail miserably. There is a difference. You are in the process of learning this difference courtesy of my unforunate Poles.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

I don't taunt. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

S' True, Aitkin doesn't taunt. He raves a bit, and goes on rants fairly often, but abstains from taunting.

Other than that, he seems alright. Oh, except his musical taste is odd, but he's not overly aggressive about it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Sorry to intrude, but could you guys plleeeaaassseeee stop talking to Panty Liner so much, so that he might send me a turn more than once a week?????

Thanks in advance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Peng, PENG!!!!

Its a Canadian! Quick, kill it before it breeds!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

*passes Berli a tissue*

Awwwwww not to worry Berli, you are indeed on my list, my ICQ list, which is only for the truly Elite..... you rank second on there. ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*grin*

Now, to arrange an accident for that nasty Frenchman

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Peng, PENG!!!!

Its a Canadian! Quick, kill it before it breeds!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Penged him once and he lived. Perhaps he is made of stronger stuff. Or maybe he is simply too dull and obvious to die. Regardless, his forays here are mercifully brief, and he may just kick mouse's tail. I shall simply give him a short, sharp "WOOT!"

Peng

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

I Penged him once and he lived. Perhaps he is made of stronger stuff. Or maybe he is simply too dull and obvious to die. Regardless, his forays here are mercifully brief, and he may just kick mouse's tail. I shall simply give him a short, sharp "WOOT!"

Peng<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He may appear more often... I'm having a go with him, and prolonged contact with the Elder Ones can have a negitive effect on Outer Boardies. Treebust should have never invited Cesspoolers into the tournament

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>From Joe Shaw:

I sent a turn to Oman ... or Kuwait or wherever ... and it was bounced by your ISP. I then sent the same turn to your HOME ISP and ... wait for it ... posted that information HERE ... IN THE CESSPOOL FOR ALL TO SEE ... and what did I receive in return ... NADA ... ZIP ... ZILCH. Swine!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately JoeBlow the automatic bull**** detector and alternative religion filter here in the land-o-sand must be screening your attempts, even when routed through my otherwise infallible Australian ISP, as I have received excactly zippo from Utah. Perhaps if you state quite clearly and emphatically in your e-mail profile that you do not regularly attend mass and are not even sure who a certain Mr. Smith and Mr. Young are, your mail will be given a pass. Berli and some of that lot (rot?) have had better luck getting through, but then his sort of creeping evil always finds a way, doesn't it?

If all else fails, perhaps I can be persuaded to pillage SLC on my next raid of the US and finish our little dosh via direct connection. Like the Olympics, my forays into foreign locales are scheduled with liberal applications of bribery and other graft (which explains why Chicago won the first round really). Currently, I am waiting for the denizens of Philly to offer up one so-called Liberty Bell (and perhaps several small or newborn children) to secure a visit.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>From Mace

*SNIFF*

I love you, dude!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr. Mace, I would prefer it if you would confine your expressions of feeling for me to the established means of vitriol and PBEM turns that have been thoroughly treated with Glen 20. Lest we allow the gallery to infer that you have switched your tastes away from merino and toward more cold blooded species.

In fact, I see that you are on my hit list of "Senior Cesspoolers Yet To Be Tweeted Wuffly". I have also dropped below my minimum level of 20 PBEM matches underway. Let's see who really knows mutton disguised as lamb.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

Mr. Mace, I would prefer it if you would confine your expressions of feeling for me to the established means of vitriol and PBEM turns<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, come on, Goanna, give the guy a break. You know how he feels about sheep... and you do have a bit of wool smell about you...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

Mr. Mace, I would prefer it if you would confine your expressions of feeling for me to the established means of vitriol and PBEM turns that have been thoroughly treated with Glen 20. Lest we allow the gallery to infer that you have switched your tastes away from merino and toward more cold blooded species.

..blah blah blah, yabber yabber yabber!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One of my uncles had a farm up near Parkes in NSW. He used to shoot Goannas as vermin. Obviously he missed one!

My feelings of love were directed to Cross of Iron and Samual Peckinpah. I so adore them both you would think they were wooly and fluffy!

btw...terms of battle in the mail!

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Wow!

10 whole posts without 'Andropov's flopsie' putting his 2 cents worth of sniggering, teenage innuendo in.?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sigh - a guy can't do anything right!!

Post and I get slagged....don't post and I get slagged......hey - does that mean I've arrived??

So Stukie...are you flushed with your new found ability to count all your fingers, or are your broad shoulders keeping you out??

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Surely this is some sort of record?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A scratched one obviously!

About this whoe Dorosh thing, I mentioned before the scenario "Juno" that stupid GIT chrisl made for us, well that was in honor of Dorosh invading our "I Hate Canada" thread (when I accidentally invoked his name - incidentally, he will appear like a spectre out of the mist whenever the name dorosh is invoked -- just watch!) So anyway that was the game we played, and it was so painfully pathetic I had to wonder at the time "Do cesspoolers play CM for the joy of tactical combat in all its nuances, or do they play it to see how painfully lopsided and wretched it can be?" The game stunk and after 15 turns or so, I let Dorosh off the hook. All his armour (on Juno?) was burning and only one broken HQ had made it to the end of the beach. I didn't even mention the outcome of the game here in the Mutha B because it was so pathetic.

Now we are playing a nice conversion of a SL scenario called Cold Crocs translated by the Dorosh hisself. Needless to say, I am being whopped on by the Canucks. Oh well, there's a first time for everything.

Hey Shandorf! Send me a turn. I suppose that my last plotted turn through his hasty defense into rigor-mortis and he is paralyzed with the thought of his sweeeeeeeeeet record being tarnished. Send me a turn.