Nordic Wannabee Tournament

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More major computer problems here! Apparently my hard drive troubles were only the beginning, and maybe the result of, a failing motherboard. My machine is totally whacked, and crashes every twenty minutes. I've tried everything. Soooo,

I'll be offline for few days replacing motherboards, hard drives, sound cards, whatever it takes.

I'll meet up with yall later this week.

Treeburst155 out.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by WARHAMMER:

I don't see the victory flags in the Got to

Get up scenario?? and what's with the exit line?<hr></blockquote>

The scenario is about exiting or killing units with the "should exit for points" item set in the unit display. This play mode may or may not be coupled with flags.

When discussing this, be sure not to reveal scenario details here.

If you have any questions about the scenarios please email them directly to the scenario maker, that is, either Wild Bill Wilder or me. This way we can avoid information leaks on the board. You can find our email addresses in our profiles.

Basically we're not going to tell you anything outside the scope of the CM manual. This is because everyone should have the same information at the same time in each scenario. Since the games are already on, this implies that we can not tell you anything scenario-specific.

[Edited because this is a delicate issue.]

[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: Nabla ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by White4:

So you aren't going to tell us how the reach the hidden level on Economy of Forces to get the BFG9000 and really put a hurtin' on our enemies? Does it have something to do with the zombies? tongue.gif <hr></blockquote>

Since the cheat codes are not in the manual you are absolutely correct.

So Wreck - as in Veeck, what's up? People are dying out here - well all but your people. They seem to be hiding.

If they are hiding in fear, be relieved to know that you need only discuss my leadership abilities with the others of our section to discover that I have none. If they are hiding for other reasons, maybe you would like to divulge that to me.

Sincerely (somewhat),

Lopaka

Yo section 3... my status. In short: everyone owes me a turn, as I see it. So I am wondering what two of you are talking about.

The specific breakdown:

Commissar: no problems, mate. Let's try to set a TCP date sometime.

Warhammer: I have economy 01 on my hard drive, and it is yours. Please resend economy 02 if you have it. Else tell me to resend 01.

Lopaka: I have gotta get up 01 on my drive. Same deal as above.

Kanonier: aftermath 10 is what I have.

Carrot: enough 16.

I was sure I sent you 17 but I will send it again. Seems Opera cannot handle sending multiple emails at once very well.

Well my BIG mistake. I never did turn 17. Whoops redface.gif

BTW I nominate Commissar for the award of most pathetic whining. Seems I can do nothing right against him. I shhot up his troops -whinge, I shoot a tank - whinge. I mean what is a guy to do???

[ 11-29-2001: Message edited by: Cpl Carrot ]</p>