Nordic Wannabee Tournament

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

I have sent off my only German game file to Wreck while my game with Lopaka is also underway. To date I have not heard from Cpl. Carrot, The Commissar or Warhammer.

Regards

Jim R.<hr></blockquote>

What the?! Are ye mad, laddy?! Ive sent ye the file o'er yesterday! Bloody god damn hell...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cpl Carrot:

I have just sent turns to those who are in my section. If you have not got it email or post here and I will try to rectify things

Cpl Carrot

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: Cpl Carrot ]<hr></blockquote>

Still haven't received anyting Cpl. Carrot. Just to confirm, my email address is jimbo@picknowl.com.au

The Commissar, Warhammer, Wreck & Lopaka have all either sent game files or I have sent them the relevant .cmb file.

Regards

Jim R.

I would just like to congradulate the security facilities of the mental institutions where the scenario designers live. Let them escape more often! These scenarios are depraved, wicked, corrupt, evil, degenerate, decadent, and down right maddenly addictive. I especially like the one with the hamsters...

Greetings,

Ciks sends me his turns at an alarming rate, he must have no life ( like me ).

Strider shoots at my advancing ... with his ... So far his puny ... doesnt punch holes in my ...

Mr_johnson already does things to the landscape no human should do.

Still I´ve heard nothing from Sgt. Kelly and Shadow. Hmmm ...

Scheer out

Well, I have a fine game going with Lopaka, but not much more then that (that's the cue for the rest of you to stop slacking off). Just last turn I sent off scouts and found one of his forawrd observation posts. Of course, this cost me my scouting team of -beep-. At least I inflicted some casualties on the ops post with my -beep-. I also managed to kill a -beep- which was busy throwing shells at me from a close distance. On my other flank, scouts have spotted a -beep- or perhaps more then one. Fun game so far!

Just wondering how liquored up was Wild Bill when he worked on A Meeting of Devils? I'd suspect acid or 'shrooms, but I don't know how prevalent the vegetables were before Nam, and I'm pretty sure LSD hadn't been invented by WWII. Both Cpl Carrot and I would agree this is some messed up stuff.