It means "Oh my FUN AND FANCY FREE god" which is a form of exasperation. We are all standing around here waiting to see what new shenanigan you are going to come up with next.

You need to get a grip, find out what the problem is, and TAKE CARE OF IT! Last night you were freaking out about the CD, ignoring advice, and finally without any explanation announced that it worked. Now it looks as if tonight we are in for another round of "funnyman".

If you want to solve your problem, read your last damn message, anything that could help you is containd in there - in between the sarcasm, that is...

[Edited 'cause Im a Ba-ad boy]

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Schrullenhaft:

Send an email to

matt@battlefront.com

or

sales@battlefront.com

You'll need to provide your mailing address, when you purchased your copy of CMBO and I believe the original credit card info on the purchase too.

I'm not sure what the fee may be for a replacement CD, but you won't have to purchase the entire game again.<hr></blockquote>

You were informed of the same thing last night a couple of times, and I don't know what you mean by "don't know how it turned out" since you were there to the end, or do you mean you didn't READ people's advice.

As for the profanity, excuse me, I know it is bad form and I usually don't resort to it on here, but you DID ask... My apologies.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by funnyman:

I really think my CDs busted, is there any way I can get another one free of charge or do I have to buy it again.<hr></blockquote>

Maybe "burn" a backup copy next time and store the original disk some place safe and don't use it???

Just a thought!

-tom w

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Has this been the worst week of posting ever? <hr></blockquote>

We've had worse, once there was a newbie called Joachem Pieper who liked to post photos of concentration camp victims.

I think he lasted all of 3 days.

Oh, and P L, you might want to edit that profanity before someone madder and balder than me sees it. ;)

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Gee Outcast, who are you really?<hr></blockquote>

Another Gunny_Bunny split personality, possibly? That idiot used to post something then compliment that post with a different username right afterwords.

This guy is somefink else. Becomes unpopular in a short amount of time, then trashes himself to try and become popular? Sounds like something a 12 year old would do.

The movie "Me, Myself and Irene" comes to mind.

Can't wait for the "flame war" between these two. :rolleyes:

funnyman, did you see my reply in the last thread before it was locked down?

If the problem is simply that time does not run smoothly during playback, it is not your CD that is the problem.

What makes you think your CD is broken?

What kind of computer are your running - your clock speed may be simply too slow or your computer does not have enough 'horsepower' to process turns. I have expereinced the same kinds of problems you seemed to describe in your last post. Please read my response and tell me if I am on the right track.

If the other children in this thread are finished getting hysterical (and banning someone from this forum isn't anyone's place but BTS), it is quite possibly funnyman only wants a response to his question. He never did seem to get one.

Chill, people, and give him a chance.

If he tells us he went to Harvard - that's another story! ;)

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]</p>

"Funnyman", part of our usage agreement states that we do not allow people to sign up under multiple names for the one IP address. We did this in an attmept to save people from the embarrasement of accidently becoming involved in a flame war with themselves.

Thus, the IP for Outcast has been banned at this point...

Dan

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by KwazyDog:

"Funnyman", part of our usage agreement states that we do not allow people to sign up under multiple names for the one IP address. We did this in an attmept to save people from the embarrasement of accidently becoming involved in a flame war with themselves.

Thus, the IP for Outcast has been banned at this point...

Dan<hr></blockquote>Cackle!

BTW where's me turn!