Southern Cal CM'ers

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fieldmarshall:

Claremont---Near Arcadia to be exact<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh? As someone living in Arcadia, I can assure you that Claremont is nowhere near Arcadia--unless you consider 30 minutes away close. smile.gif

That's funny you used Arcadia as a location that everyone would know about. I talk to people in "the valley" who don't know where Arcadia is. Then I say, "It's near Pasadena." That usually clears things up.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

San Diego here.....

We really should do a CM get-together of sorts....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good idea.

Does anyone have next weekend free? Any favorite watering holes?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

Huh? As someone living in Arcadia, I can assure you that Claremont is nowhere near Arcadia--unless you consider 30 minutes away close. smile.gif

That's funny you used Arcadia as a location that everyone would know about. I talk to people in "the valley" who don't know where Arcadia is. Then I say, "It's near Pasadena." That usually clears things up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I always use that as a reference, thats my home town you know! Ok then near Pomona or Upland!

tongue.gif

Next two weeks are full for me.. We need to elect a grand Pooba to set this up, and make it for a month out, so more people can make it

. Lawyer lives too far away, and his bar tab is way too high right now.

So who is going to buy all the drinks and organize this thing?

San Diego kicks ass, I'm all for spending a Saturday or Sunday putting around there.

THumpre's town is great too.

My town sucks. Do not come here. Run.

Unless you want to go to the Planes of Fame museum, otherwise avoid. lol

Some extra time to plan this thing would be nice, not too much, maybe 2 weeks or so?

Gyrene