==) FAQ (== How to take a Screenshot and More!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

...But that was nothing when it come to maneuverist tactics, because it was really maneuverist when....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...the 245,020,001 lemmings drafted to help with the Earth's defence felt a sudden urge to commit mass suicide, manuevered themselves to the nearest cliff and promptly threw themselves over the edge.

This was very inopportune for the Earth defenders as the SS Hamstertruppen spacecraft had reached Earth's upper atmosphere and were beginning their descent to planned beachheads.

With this gap in the defences, the only way left to repulse this invasion from space was to enlist the aid of...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

...the 245,020,001 lemmings drafted to help with the Earth's defence felt a sudden urge to commit mass suicide, manuevered themselves to the nearest cliff and promptly threw themselves over the edge.

This was very inopportune for the Earth defenders as the SS Hamstertruppen spacecraft had reached Earth's upper atmosphere and were beginning their descent to planned beachheads.

With this gap in the defences, the only way left to repulse this invasion from space was to enlist the aid of...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...people like Griffin that screw up the storyline by posting OT questions in it when an email would suffice ;)

In other news, Rob/1 was promoted to the position of official spokesman of all Earthlings in an effort to head off the invasion.

Aliens: "All your base belong to us!"

Rob/1: "Know! All yuor bases belong to us. Chek it out on my website, I promis you not will be disppointed. Tigers and Panthers too."

Aliens: "er...ummm. What?"

Rob/1: "Maximus is a jerk, but you can too if yer cool to."

Aliens: "Huh?"

Rob/1: "Cool!"

Aliens amongst themselves: "This race is obviously not worth conquering. Let's move on"

With that, the alien invaders turned around and...

Ah okay, here is the deal:

First:

uf002972.gif

...and then...

uf002974.gif

Stop messing with me, okay? I am serious (pun intended) ;)

Griffin.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

...people like Griffin that screw up the storyline by posting OT questions in it when an email would suffice ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...people like Griffin that screw up the storyline by posting OT questions in it when an email would suffice ;)

In other news, Rob/1 was promoted to the position of official spokesman of all Earthlings in an effort to head off the invasion.

Aliens: "All your base belong to us!"

Rob/1: "Know! All yuor bases belong to us. Chek it out on my website, I promis you not will be disppointed. Tigers and Panthers too."

Aliens: "er...ummm. What?"

Rob/1: "Maximus is a jerk, but you can too if yer cool to."

Aliens: "Huh?"

Rob/1: "Cool!"

Aliens amongst themselves: "This race is obviously not worth conquering. Let's move on"

With that, the alien invaders turned around and...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wandered off, vaguely frustrated that their master plan to conquer the earth, a plan they had carefully choreographed over the preceding centuries could be thrown off by such dimwitted earthlings.

Soon after, the earth defense forces were demobilized, leaving Minimus, MrSpkr, Maze, Phillies, 109Dust-off and Mannheim Tonka-toy time to scream, "HEY, GRIFFIN-GOT-CHANGE-FOR-A-DOLLAR+/-, START A NEW THREAD OR USE E-MAIL, BUT PLEASE STOP SCREWING UP OUR EPIC TALE BY POSTING OFF TOPIC CRAP, YA GIT!" tongue.gif

After getting that out of their system, the former earth defenders wandered off to . . .

[ 04-17-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

After getting that out of their system, the former earth defenders wandered off to . . .

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...write their brave story...but it got caught up in legal battles over who wrote what...then the lawyers...there were so many lawyers you'd think there was tobacco leaking out of everyone's breast implants...and you got your shipping and handling...then the taxes...freakin hell the taxes...dang idiots in washington...make me so angry i just want to, to...i-!...where's my gun! i'll...

{aside: the above is a rip off of a plymtoon movie where a guy is ranting about taxes while saying grace...needless to say i do not advocate taking arms against the government (ours at least :P)}

[ 04-17-2001: Message edited by: russellmz ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russellmz:

...write their brave story...but it got caught up in legal battles over who wrote what...then the lawyers...there were so many lawyers you'd think there was tobacco leaking out of everyone's breast implants...and you got your shipping and handling...then the taxes...freakin hell the taxes...dang idiots in washington...make me so angry i just want to, to...i-!...where's my gun! i'll...]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

march right into Langley, B.C. and find that little Rob/1 and take him to the alien ship myself! Because who should be abducted more so than someone who creates a bright green StuG mod? Anyway, I couldn't find the little runt until Gustav showed up and helped me in my search. He said, "Maximus you goof, don't you know Rob/1 is just around the corner in a...."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

bookstore buying a dictionary and a copy of...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

..."Jane's Armor - The Neon AFVs Edition". This book not only features the infamous bright green Stug, but also flame orange Shermans (what else?) and Lawyer's camoflage BMW. If you look really hard, you'll find...

..."Jane's Armor - The Neon AFVs Edition". This book not only features the infamous bright green Stug, but also flame orange Shermans (what else?) and Lawyer's camoflage BMW. If you look really hard, you'll find...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

a picture of Kitty sitting astride her . . .

a picture of Kitty sitting astride her . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...sheep? What the heck is she doing with that back and forth motion - oh, wait, that ain't Kitty at all! Its Mace wearing a wig and Latex! Hey Mace, that suit is so tight I can see your...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Commissar:

...sheep? What the heck is she doing with that back and forth motion - oh, wait, that ain't Kitty at all! Its Mace wearing a wig and Latex! Hey Mace, that suit is so tight I can see your...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...uh...hey what is that thing? a time machine?

get real, do you see a steering wheel on this thing? No it's a...

get real, do you see a steering wheel on this thing? No it's a...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fisherman wandering around the forum, wishing he had a way to back out of a confrontation with M. Bates. Not knowing what he could do, Gustav headed for the nearest...

fisherman wandering around the forum, wishing he had a way to back out of a confrontation with M. Bates. Not knowing what he could do, Gustav headed for the nearest...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bar, remembering how useful a good strong beer was in these situations at college. However, the pack of military recruiters following his every move made it difficult to . . .

MrSpkr

[P.S. don't worry about M.Bates - ignore him. ;) ]

[ 04-18-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

However, the pack of military recruiters following his every move made it difficult to . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...remain a civilian, as they kept placing enlistment forms right in Gustav's face while asking "You're marvellous! Can we have your autograph please? Right on this dotted line".

Having recruiters from the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, Coast Guards, various Police Forces, and even the girl guides crowded into a tiny bar meant that...

Having recruiters from the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, Coast Guards, various Police Forces, and even the girl guides crowded into a tiny bar meant that...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

before long, Gustav would enlist, if only because the food on a boat in the middle of the ocean was better than the food at college. (sadly true) Gustav debated which service to join. After a few beers, it was obvious that the best one would be...

[ 04-18-2001: Message edited by: 109 Gustav ]

before long, Gustav would enlist, if only because the food on a boat in the middle of the ocean was better than the food at college. (sadly true) Gustav debated which service to join. After a few beers, it was obvious that the best one would be...

[ 04-18-2001: Message edited by: 109 Gustav ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...the one that didn't have the recruiter say(when u refuse) "i'm...well, i'm hurt...deep down...where i'm soft...like a woman..." and that service was...

...the one that didn't have the recruiter say(when u refuse) "i'm...well, i'm hurt...deep down...where i'm soft...like a woman..." and that service was...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...the elite formation entitled "Uber-Stompin-Girlscout-truppen".

"What a revoltin' development" said Gustav to himself, since no one usually listens to him anyway. "Where in heck am I going to find the money to buy the regimental uniform? Those Pink berrets cost an arm and a leg!" Then it dawned upon him:

"I know!" said Gustav, "I'll ask..."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BilgeRat:

Aargh! before Gustav could decide, the press gang entered the bar, knocked him unconcious and dragged him off to serve in His Majesties Navy. Lt Bates questioned him closely but when the ships surgeon examined him he found...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gustav's unconscious body caused vague stirrings in his . . .

[ 04-19-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Gustav's unconscious body caused vague stirrings in his . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...lions*.

All of the surgeon's 5 pet lions were kept in a large cage in the hull, and after living off fruit and vegetables (to avoid scurvy), were really looking forward to sinking their teeth into ...

*(Lions, not loins)!

...lions*.

All of the surgeon's 5 pet lions were kept in a large cage in the hull, and after living off fruit and vegetables (to avoid scurvy), were really looking forward to sinking their teeth into ...

*(Lions, not loins)!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

a great big juicy hunk of mate*.

In fact, the lions preferred officers, but no officer was foolish enough to venture anywhere near the hold during feeding time, so the lions made do with what whomever they could catch.

This made it more difficult for the bosun's mate to sit down (he was a little slow one night), but he really didn't have time to worry about this minor problem because . . .

*(meat, not mate)!

MrSpkr

[ 04-19-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

a great big juicy hunk of mate*.

In fact, the lions preferred officers, but no officer was foolish enough to venture anywhere near the hold during feeding time, so the lions made do with what whomever they could catch.

This made it more difficult for the bosun's mate to sit down (he was a little slow one night), but he really didn't have time to worry about this minor problem because . . .

*(meat, not mate)!

MrSpkr

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...it was Gustav's turn in the barrel, and he was suddenly nowhere to be found. The bosun's mate searched and searched, and finally reported his failure to the master of the vessel. "Don't tell me a Canadian Navy boarding party cum press gang has gotten to him," the worred Captain said. "Those bastards! Poor Gustav, the next thing you know, he'll...."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

...it was Gustav's turn in the barrel, and he was suddenly nowhere to be found. The bosun's mate searched and searched, and finally reported his failure to the master of the vessel. "Don't tell me a Canadian Navy boarding party cum press gang has gotten to him," the worred Captain said. "Those bastards! Poor Gustav, the next thing you know, he'll...."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...be wearing frilly dresses and be caught singing Barry Manilow tunes while dancing the tango with his dog, Scraps. The numerical username guy who liked his coffee like he liked his women was known to...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

...be wearing frilly dresses and be caught singing Barry Manilow tunes while dancing the tango with his dog, Scraps. The numerical username guy who liked his coffee like he liked his women was known to...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

break out in hives at the very thought of being pressed into the Candian Navy's service. He had heard the sordid tales of the Canuck Navy's disgusting and perverse practices.

The truth was, while he rather enjoyed wearing the frilly dresses and singing the Barry Manilow tunes, he was terrified of being forced to . . .

MrSpkr