Me want Swamp (I'll bash you up gas boy)

ROFL!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Im sorry for acting up, but you just made my day, ReservistPoopcleaner!

You?! Take down swamp?!?! LOL, as someone who has personally played (and crushed defeated horribly by) swamp, your chances at anything but a total defeat are as good as the chances of you actually getting into Harvard, as you so often claim.

Especially considering the fact that only a few days ago you were asking the community on how to defend against arty...LOL... :D

BTW, he hangs out at this chat room most of the day:

http://tournamenthouse.com/CM/Chat/index.shtml

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

At first I thought NoncombatantGeneral was too stupid to possibly be gunny bunny, but now I'm beginning to wonder. The style of posting and then leaving the thread to flame itself to death seems about the same.

Hi mom! Be back home in five days. What's gonna be for dinner?<hr></blockquote>

Yeah, he may be bunny or he may not be ... but he's a Troll ... no error there.

Joe

It strikes me as odd that someone who went to Harvard would find it so hard so post his topics in the right thread.

There is an opponent finder thread devoted solely to *gasp*-finding opponents. Things like this belong there.

There is a tips & strategies thread where people post (guess what) tips & strategies. See your thread on artillery.

Everyone else has learned to follow the simple rules of this forum. Sometimes we have to correct newbies because they just don't know any better. But having to correct you multiple times is growing tiresome. Also, your rather cocky and arrogant demeanor is certainly not winning you any friends here. Not meant to flame, just an observation.

CombatGenital, Stoffel and Turkish both challenged you in the Opponent Finder forum and you didn't reply and now you want to challenge someone and expect them to reply?

I haven't played Turkish, but I'm sure that Stoffel can more than handle you, so why don't you start with him?

Maybe then you can start challenging the Swamps and KiwiJoes of this forum.

Gyrene

There is a chinese proverb that's very fitting for this situation:

Palanka qi zixingche mei you Gubo qi de kuai.

This translates into:

Palanka does not ride bicycle as fast as Gubo.

Hmmm, wait... That's the wrong one. Were's the one about jerks on internet forums?

[ 12-12-2001: Message edited by: ParaBellum ]</p>