When,Where,How?

Directive...if you want more profound statements quit wasting everyone's time and use the search button to find the FAQ that's maintained here on CM2...it'll have information like you have asked, and also more!

Always use the search button, do NOT accuse senior members of this board of not providing you with the information you want.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Directive#21:

REALLY!!!!!!!!!! When its done! A profound statement. ;)

-thanks<hr></blockquote>In a way he wasn't being sarcastic ... then again in another way maybe he was smile.gif The fact is that BTS has ALWAYS responded to such questions by saying "When it's done." So it's actually kind of an "in" response.

Joe

Disclaimer: I do not mean to offend anyone on this forum! (Well….accept "SENIOR" medlinke) I failed an attempt to be humorus!Stupid….Stupid….Stupid!!! (I'm referring to myself) I should have known better….this is, after all, a war-gaming site.

"Quit wasting everyone's time and use the search button"

I was just looking for a rough timeframe so I'd know when to check back. It might be hard for some people (see "SENIOR" medlinke Member # 1290) to believe but I'm not looking to do research here. See, I have this thing called a social life that obligates me to use my time efficiently so I can spend time doing things with family and friends that are meaningful. I love history and I loved CMBO. I check this forum periodically (meaning: every so often, occasionally, sometimes, once in a while, or from time to time) to find out when I can support this outstanding project that is Big Time Software by purchasing CM2.

"do NOT accuse senior members of this board of not providing you with the Information you want."

I don't believe I accused anyone of anything! I think the word you're looking for is SARCASM. (Meaning: irony) However, I will accuse you (see "SENIOR" medlinke Member # 1290) of being rude! Hey medlinke, do me a favor and spend a long time thinking up a real witty reply to salvage the massive amount of self-esteem (and self importance) you derived from achieving "SENIOR" status on a gaming forum. Don't worry I won't bother to reply!

PS sorry ciks I hope I didn't offend you and start

a flame session. I apologize!

Hey guys, it's the holiday season so why don't you all just ease off the triggers a little eh? In the coming weeks and months we are sure to see a great deal more questions like this so go easy on the new guys.

They, just like you, just want to play the new game. Okay?

Good!

Madmatt

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Hey guys, it's the holiday season so why don't you all just ease off the triggers a little eh? In the coming weeks and months we are sure to see a great deal more questions like this so go easy on the new guys.

They, just like you, just want to play the new game. Okay?

Good!

Madmatt<hr></blockquote>

"But...but...but...he started...I...no...it's not...you see...no but...I said...then...and he...but we weren't..."

"DAMNIT BOYS I SAID GO STAND IN THE CORNER!"

"Aw, shucks. Yessir."

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Directive#21:

See, I have this thing called a social life that obligates me to use my time efficiently so I can spend time doing things with family and friends that are meaningful.<hr></blockquote>

Then you really don't belong here, do you? ;)

"When CM2 is done" is good enough for me. I plan to be around when CM2 is released. ;)

If it comes out in Q1, Q2, or Q10 of 2002, that is OK. :eek: I'd rather have it finished correctly than to have an unfinished product. Heck, I'm still having an absolute ball with CM. I'm patient. :D

Cheers, Richard :cool: :cool:

Here try this. I found this using the search function, but only because I knew a specific word that would make this thread stand out. I realize that if you're not already familiar with the content of a thread, the search function may not be that helpful. Without further ado from the horse's mouth:

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=022267&p=