All your base are belong to Peng

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though only a squire, I endeavor to serve. I have started a True Peng in the Northwest, with challenge, title and all. As such, I plant this stake in the name of my Lord and Mentor, Sir Stuka! I'll be happy to kick the crap out of any who oppose. Move on to the true CessPool!

In Sir Stuka's name, amen.

Leeo the Lion-hearted.

[This message has been edited by Leeo (edited 03-29-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Leeo (edited 03-29-2001).]

Leeo,

While a nice try and all...

The Mad Bald one has decreed that this is the new thread.

"..and the essence of Peng did screech down from the heavens, leaving behind it a multitude of huddled masses where they fell. Eyes locked forever in a death stare so intense, and there bodies froze in a gize so horrible, that they all looked like croda."

---From the "Book of Peng. King Loraks translation"

My Peng Thread Gone By ... I Miss It So!

Joe

btw Leeo, while it's true that Peter N Zer violated convention and tradition by failing to use the word "Challenge" in the thread title, I suspect that this will be acknowledged by the bald, angry one as the True CessPool.

Joe

------------------

I HAVE LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS

HIS. PLEASE TICKLE MY FANCY BY GOING TO DER KESSEL .IF

YOU GO HE MIGHT STOP BEATING ME AND USING MY POOR

INNOCENT BODY FOR HIS OWN DEVIOUS PLEASURES

The Academy Award Winning Nefarious Legion of Croda, Inc. wishes to grace the first page of this Peng Thread with the most splendiforous announcement that not only are we the owners of Dalem's dogs ears, but we have now claimed ownership of his tail. The mutt shall have ne peace as long as we contribute our stench to the living Cess.

Lorak, scribe thusly:

All your Dalems are belong to us.

Dalem: earless and tail-less, and the first double loser to the Legion.

The Legion: Righteous in Victory, once again

Give Dalem the !!

------------------

Woot! - Maximus2k

Stick around while the clown who is sick does the trick of disaster.

You are quite correct, but sniper is an easier term to use than 'Semi-regular soldier hiding out and shooting enemies unawares.' - wwb_99

The New CessPool

I AM CRODA, ENEMY OF THE SCIENTIFIC PROCESS, EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS AND REPRODUCTIVE PROCESS. PETERNZ OWNS MY SIG FILE AND MY MEAGRE SOUL: ANY REASONABLE OFFER ACCEPTED

Fine, fine, fine. I submit and roll over so that all of you may sniff at my nether regions, yah sick bastards (sit down, fill-in Mace). I was merely trying to keep with tradition (something that PeterZeter apparently has trouble doing), while at the same time answering PeterZeter's request, as well as glorifying my liege, Sir Stuka.

(Was that good, boss? Huh, was it? Didn't I do good, Sire, Didn't I?)

------------------

It is better to spend money like there's no tomorrow

than to spend tonight like there's no money!

Peng aling lang a dang along ding dong.
Man, it's like we hung out a sign or something: All useless main board wankers drop by and say something stupid on the new Peng thread and then never be seen again.

Joe

------------------

I HAVE LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS

HIS. PLEASE TICKLE MY FANCY BY GOING TO DER KESSEL .IF

YOU GO HE MIGHT STOP BEATING ME AND USING MY POOR

INNOCENT BODY FOR HIS OWN DEVIOUS PLEASURES

In a fit of madness, turns are away to all...

Crawdad: All your Frenchies are belong to my armor. And you're gonna make me hunt down every little one of em, aren't you?

Barbarella: For once, I seem to be waiting on him... Perhaps he's trying to find a counter to my recent de-forestation project. I can hear his troops now...

Cpt. Miller: Advance! Charge and kill the lousy Krauts!

Pvt. Pyle: Well GOOOoOOooOooolee. He's got those bad hissy things, and the woods are on fire sir.

Besides, the gamey bastard Babra took some odd 5,000 rounds of artillery with his purchases. You'd think that all the US ever produced was Mortar Carriers.

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

Originally posted by Leeo:

Was that good, boss? Huh, was it? Didn't I do good, Sire, Didn't I?

A damn fine piece of grovelling there, young squire...yes fine indeed!

As for your bold attempt to start a new Peng thread...Well, paint me purple and call me Priscilla! I don't know wether to slap you down like the impudent pup you are or fit you up for a bigger cod piece. Those must be mighty large Cajoolies your'e swinging around there to have the nerve to attempt a coup de etat like that.

Of course no Knigget would ever post to a squires thread, but you are to be acknowledged at least for your audacity if not for your stupidity.

Remember your place M'lad.

Now fetch the piss bucket with all speed!

A brilliant header.

While Peter14incherinhisdreams is busy admiring himself, please click on over to http://www.gamespot.com/promos/cgwtop40/index.html

...and do the right thing, for science. It's not often we can make a positive contribution, though I wouldn't want that to put anyone off.

Where the hell are my turns? If it wasn't for Meeks and OLSUVCIAFBI hurling themselves on my bayonets, I might as well be at work. Bunch of shape-shifting Hirams, you are.

HB, Emma. Post more pix.

Lorak We are pleased to announce that the match of Evil Incarnate vs Evil Manifest has come to it's conclusion. Various daemons, sprites, familiars and incarnates battled across a frozen landscape bearing a certain resemblance to one of the lower levels of Dante's Hell. No Beatrices anywhere insight. But I do believe that a frozen face appearing in the ice over which our hobnailed boots trod, did, in a peculiar manner resemble consigliari "jake the snake".

Nonetheless the combination of brimstone and sulfur, obscuring the skies as mighty armies battled resulted in the victory of evil manifest in the world over that which spawns and inspires. Truly, we both summoned foul and noxious creature to aid in our struggle, and ethereal cyan hued rays split the earth asunder, yet prevail over a mighty foe, a worthy , yet defeated opponent, victorious I be.

I mount (now is it Mace or Bauhaus we are admonishing) on the pole outside my tent the skull and visage of Berli.

jd - win

Berli - loss

------------------

•Non illegitimi carborundum est

•If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jd (edited 03-30-2001).]