Update on Jagdtiger.de

Lindan,

The site is most impressive (great photos), but there are readability issues, for me at least. The general typography is crisp, clear, and easy on the eye. The hyperlinks are in a tiny, hard to read type face. This is on an Imac at 800 x 600 running OS 8.6 and using Netscape Communicator 4.5.1.

Also, some of the entries strike me as being deceptive. If you promise me a Luchs, I expect to see one, not the stripped out cannon from one. I suggest you start a separate weapon section or some such. Either that or say something like Luchs (KwK 38).

Regards,

John Kettler

What blows me out of my mind is how that Digi camera lights up the area. Anyone who has visited the Munster Museum knows how dark it is in there! Nice shots I swear you have a 50,000 candlepower flash there. :D

BTW how the hell did you convince the museum's curator to jump in that Schwerer Panzerspähwagen SdKfz 234/4???

nice shots.

I did not jump in. I just climbed over the fence tried to look official and held the camera into the vehicle. And then zappa-zappa-zappa made a dozen shots. Lots of them were crap of course :)

John: We will look into the points you suggested. But with some vehicles it is difficult to find a complete one (Luchs just one left and Puma none as far as we know). So even the gun is a rarity

smile.gif

Glad that you all like the site. We will add a lot more in the future.

[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: Warphead- ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I seemed to notice the same guy kept showing up in a lot of them :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahem, yes. Warphead always orders me to stand in front of some obscure vehicle for "size-comparison" purposes. It ruins the nice tanks somewhat... :D