God, I thought I was a jerk, LOL!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Go check out this thread over on the Cossacks: European Wars Message board and read the posts from "eurowarrior".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!

Thanks Maximus. I've been having a nasty day, have too much going on at work, a 30 page paper for one of my law school classes due in nine days (I do have a topic, at least (or is it at most) smile.gif ) and then various other sundry crap related to being a father of four. I really needed that amusment!

MrSpkr

[ 04-16-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Maximus, anyone who can recognize and publicly discuss his own multiple personality disorders, as you do, isn't all bad! :D

I just love buffoons like Eurowhatever. Gives the most disgustingly direct answer, with healthy doses of insult thrown in, and then gets self righteous and indignant when no one seems to appreciate it. As bad as some people (myself included) have been here, I'm pretty grateful that no one (in recent memory, anyway) has approached that level of tactlessness.

Not that I'm declaring a contest...and Maximus, we're getting used to your warm fuzzy side, so don't let this send you into a relapse!

I just checked out your forum link out of curiosity. Yeah, "eurowarrior" is a bit of a case.

But hardly epic. You want an epic forum flame duel? Check out thread arguments betweeen "HanSolo" and "Royal Marine" over at the History Channel UK forums.

Try the following link for one of their typical "discussions." (Subject in this case: the Euro RRF)

http://212.78.70.178/bb/Forum1/HTML/000425.html

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bfamily33:

C'mon Max, take the gloves off. My money's on you man. Go get him! :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah you're right. Nothing can stop the All Mighty Maximus! Muhahaha! As the poor sap is obviously a young teenage Brit, that should easy enough.

Actually that board has beem known to get into a lot of Euro vs US flame wars. But what's funny is since most of the posters over there are so young, they don't even know their own history very well.

Arguments about how Britian conveniently left the Colonies because they got tired or bored of killing Colonials is pretty hilarious. I guess the surrender of Cornwallis had nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:

[ 04-16-2001: Message edited by: Maximus ]

"My Dad is a Computer Engineer, a Computer Programer and a Computer Technician...

That means he knows more about computers than you, me or most of the World's Population... I know more about computers than you do... Now... I think you should listen..."

Gotta love that Eurowarrior guy...Maybe we should introduce him to CM lolololol

I agree with Manx, we all need big obnoxious jpegs of our nicknames as our sigs.

:D

Gyrene

HA! My usual stomping grounds can EASILY beat this kid for sheer idiocy and offensiveness.

Want some REALLY interesting examples of punks?

Go to http://forums.counter-strike.net

God knows I love the game and I do still "work" there, but some of those people... :eek:

The Off-Topic Forum is actually NOTORIOUS among other games. In several other game forums, when someone goes REALLY strange, they'll tell them to "crawl back to the OTF where you belong"

CS Forums. Love 'em or hate 'em, you know? :D