My MG's Can't Run Fast Enough for the Peng Challenge

Lorak!

The arch-wretch, MrPeng, has neglected to post the gloatage that is rightfully his... thus, I will do it for him, just like I left the damned bread crumbs right up to my MGs so he couldn't miss them:

MrPeng: Win. Around 76 points.

Mark IV: Robbed, cheated of his birthright, overwhelmed by an endless mass of field gray that blotted out the horizon. Around 24 points.

I was Amis. Actually, I still am, but the rest of the bastards must enjoy the honor posthumously. Defending against an Assault; it was a brilliant setup until he blew everything up. It has taken him several years (or so it seems) to beat me, but I was smeared like jam on toast. I have allocated one full Minute of Hate to him out of each day, and this out of a very full schedule, until the matter is avenged.

You may now stitch the Asterisk of Shame to my standard in the Hall of Lorak.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally squeezed out by Lard:

You, sir, are a dolt. Come back when you learn the difference between a truck driver and a pilot.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You, cur, are a brainless mass of jiggly fat. Come back when you can defeat me in a balanced scenario.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

... he did, with malice and aforethought, behave in a groggly manner upon the outerboard. Your Lordship, the CessPool intends to ask for the death penalty in the case.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I must disagree Herr Shaw (which really annoys me as agreeing with you would lead to your demise). What a Knight of the Mutha Beautiful Thread does while wandering the wilds of the Outer Board has no relavence within the Pool

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I must disagree Herr Shaw (which really annoys me as agreeing with you would lead to your demise). What a Knight of the Mutha Beautiful Thread does while wandering the wilds of the Outer Board has no relavence within the Pool<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with the guy in the fiery red longjohns. Why, I myself have been known to grog around a bit amongst the common folk. Although it always ends up melting "me puir wee seeyin parrts", it doesn't affect my ability to give y'all the prosey finger every nonce and again.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'm afraid we will have to get medieval on your blossomy little behind, and turn the real Australians loose on you.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Dusts off favorite Sheep costume*

May I?

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by panzerwerfer42:

Did Bob Hoover drop an A-bomb?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is not war, as awful as war is, and as awful as it becomes.

That is the flower that blooms from the same soil as Auschwitz, and no one can take pride in that.

Combat Mission is a game, and we are but players upon it.

Please take any fascination with the end of humanity to some other thread.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

That is not war, as awful as war is, and as awful as it becomes.

That is the flower that blooms from the same soil as Auschwitz, and no one can take pride in that.

Combat Mission is a game, and we are but players upon it.

Please take any fascination with the end of humanity to some other thread.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never said it was a good thing. I merely said he was a rather in/famous pilot.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lars:

Well said, Seanachai

Panzerwefer, I recommend “Forever Flying” by R. A. "Bob" Hoover.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that my long term memory has been resuscitated, I might have to rethink Hoover. The last time I read about him was about half my lifetime ago.

[ 08-07-2001: Message edited by: panzerwerfer42 ]

Sorry, I don't kill people... I wait until they are already dead<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah well thats great. Sit back and let your team maaa... uhm.. mates? do all the work. Then when the battle is over pull out your Ivory handled .45 and put a few rounds into the dead & cold bodies.

Great commander you are i'm sure your troops would throw there lives on the line for you.

**Only in fear that if they didn't you would shoot them again and again after they where dead**

I don't think you command troops better than an old drugged up Sloth trampled to within an inch of it's life by German Razorbacks.

Care to prove otherwise?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Speedy – win

Goanna – loss<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lorak! You complete and utter imbecile. I most clearly stated in my erudite AAR of my last two game completions that I best both of my opponents. Please amend the record as such and add your own corpse to the list of my fallen if you have surrendered yet.

[ 08-07-2001: Message edited by: Goanna ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

Goanna (axis): 218 casualties (48KIA), 3 POW. Lost 3 HT (score 58)

Speedy (allies): 155 casualties (43 KIA), 1 POW. Lost 2 Greyhound and M4 (score 76)

No citations were issued for the forces of scaliness.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

rigggghhhtttt.

But I'll change the record.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

rigggghhhtttt.

But I'll change the record.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lorak!

Don't change it! He clearly stated that Speedy had won

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

Goanna (axis): 218 casualties (48KIA), 3 POW. Lost 3 HT (score 58)

Speedy (allies): 155 casualties (43 KIA), 1 POW. Lost 2 Greyhound and M4 (score 76)

No citations were issued for the forces of scaliness.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I must disagree Herr Shaw (which really annoys me as agreeing with you would lead to your demise). What a Knight of the Mutha Beautiful Thread does while wandering the wilds of the Outer Board has no relavence within the Pool<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, it was more of a pool colony than an Outer Boards thread. I mean, it was something started by Lawyer of all folks . . .

On another note - just because I feel like stating the obvious this morning -- dancingsurfer6x9 is a dweeb.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Who the fek are you?

Obviously some gamey upstart puke ersidue trying to use tactics or sumfink...whadya do...try to hide your tanks then move them out to get ko'd one at a time?? You total wally!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who the fek am I? I am your worst nightmare, Mr. Organ. I'd like to see your "tactic" of placing all your AFVs in the wide open against me. Stalin's Organ indeed! Maybe his appendix, or possibly his gall bladder, but nothing more important than that. The only way to find out is gpoing to be to pierce you and see what kind of humor flows out.

It would be good if the following pods, people and slimes could resend the last file they sent to me at some earlier point.

MrPeng

The French

Professor Dr Hamster X

Failing to do so will prolong your worthless lives and fill it with posts from mental midgets like stixx. No, not much of a choice there.

Berli

Mark IV

mensch and

lars.

Files will be whinging themselves to you later this oh so fine night after I've finished painting my house. Which, much to my own surprise, didn't turn out feldgrau or olive drab but a rather cheerful yellow colour. Kinda smiley-like really.

Game Updates:

buzzbuzzbuzz

Seems not to be to fond of the pillboxes in “Crodaburg”. Has decided to smoke the entire hillside and is advancing slowly. Arty is up and on the way.

Stinkey Winky

This boy is a gamey bastiche to watch out for. Lined up all his armor in “Crodaburg” and let ‘er rip. BTS must have given him the cheat code for pillbox penetrations. Using his gamey “run like hell” command again. Arty is also up and on the way.

In our other game, his Daimler has payed the price for its deviant lifestyle.

Poopoowiper4/2

After a letter perfect drop by three Jabos, Poopoowiper4/2 has about five runners left. After this one I think we’ll play a Berli scenario so he can see that he’ll Die-A-Lot even on a good day.

Updates;

Leo and I are embarking on another ME same, same only we switched sides. I have some nasty surprises in store for him in this one…

Agua Perdido has finally made it past my pill boxes and is striving towards the objectives, his only question is where the hell is my infantry?

Mace and I have finally seen some blood, all his. However I’m sure he has pleasant plans for my allied hordes.

Hey Organ Grinder I like gamey bastiches. Perhaps if your dance card isn’t to full and lord knows it doesn’t take much to overload your synaptic functions, you could remove your sphincter from around your neck long enough to send a set up my way? Terms up front please.

Marlow I do hope my succinct slaughter of the language continues to cause you pain.

When the Whuppin' boy speaks, gather round and hearken well. Pain is humanities most eloquent mentor.