Why not answer, it 'll be interesting - I think.

City: Vasteras

State. Still sober, sadly

And a definite for the ultimate lurker award, been here for around 7 months without an entry. And regarding so many swedish: Brilliant people like brilliant games :D

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rune:

Chicago, Il.

Yes, Berli was invited to pre-screen CMBO, but had to cancel, wonder if he would want to see a pre-screen of CMBB when time comes. smile.gif

Rune<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Time and place, Rune, time and place smile.gif

I'll wave the Tricolor to represent Dublin, Ireland.

I now find myself near another Dublin, that in California. Yes, when I left Ireland on that leap of faith called "Emigration", I had every intent on settling in the RTP area of North Carolina. I must have gotten on the wrong airplane.

San Francisco, California now.

And my mother's Greek.

NTM

Hollywood, California. Best overall weather in the World.

To all you guys that live here in LA, haven't you ever looked at the San Gabriel mountains to the North, Big Bear to the East, Hollywood Hills in the middle, and wondered how'd you'd take this town? Where would your point of attack be? Obviously control of the Northern Range is a must, espcially control of the I-5 N and the Grapevine pass. Dodger stadium would be a strongpoint with its commanding view of downtown LA as would be the Hollywood Hills.

What's your scoop on it?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iron Duke:

Hollywood, California. Best overall weather in the World.

To all you guys that live here in LA, haven't you ever looked at the San Gabriel mountains to the North, Big Bear to the East, Hollywood Hills in the middle, and wondered how'd you'd take this town? Where would your point of attack be? Obviously control of the Northern Range is a must, espcially control of the I-5 N and the Grapevine pass. Dodger stadium would be a strongpoint with its commanding view of downtown LA as would be the Hollywood Hills.

What's your scoop on it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Finally, another guy from LA. All you have to do is drop two bombs: at the 101 & 405 and 10 & 405 interchanges. Once you take those out the city is paralyzed and demoralized. It's a cake walk from there because no one gives a rat's ass what happens here. Do it on a rainy day and you don't even need the bombs because everyone is disoriented anyway. Of course channels 5, 9, 11, and 13 would have choppers covering the whole thing - unless a high speed freeway chase starts, which would obviously be more important. But yes, the weather is nice. smile.gif

Grog-lerhood spent in Halifax, NS, CANADA

then off to Windsor, ONT, CANADA

(take note Mark IV and StugIII: Speaking to a Windsor-ite here...stay away from my Canadian beer and babes)

Now I'm in Santa Clarita, CA and commute on the Kalifornia Autobahn (210) every morning to lovely Pasadena.

Duke: Just think how the Northridge quake shutdown N-S traffic. Los Angeles is supplied through chokepoints unparalleled anywhere in the civilized world. Forget the immediate casualties...just imagine trying to bring in adequate relief supplies in the event of the "big one"

Cheers

Murray

[ 06-28-2001: Message edited by: Claymore ]