Why not answer, it 'll be interesting - I think.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay here goes...

San Antonio, TX Which I hope to be leaving soon, via...

Ft. Hood TX

Ft. Benning GA

Oxford MS

Ft. Walton Beach FL

Sapulpa OK

Camdenton MO

Conyers GA

Winewood VA

Richmond VA

Kalamazoo MI

Kankakee IL

Vincennes IN

And now you know all about where I've been...don't you feel much better now? smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Murph:

New York, New York

Although I'm originally from Buenos Aires Argentina and have lived all over the place growing up.

Murph<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok #3913. But I'm still the old timer Argentinian in the place... And I'm living in Buenos Aires smile.gif

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: argie ]

Well, that was interesting. I really thought most by far would be from the US of A but not so. Thanks guys for answering. Now I'll tell you the reason I wanted to know. I'm an insurance agent as shows on my profile and what I'm going to do is contact each and every one of about a life insurance policy. Now arent't you glad you answered? tongue.gif No not really. I was surprised on how many people are in Sweden, don't you guys have anything better to do :D Well, again thanks for the answers.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzerman:

This will be scary for you but I live in Langley that little city right next door to surrey. :D

State: I was up late so I am very sleepy. :D

I live in a Province!

Province: British Columba

That little place to the north of the U.S.A and its Z not Zeeeee! ;)

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: Panzerman ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello neighbor. I live Surrey. But going to buy a house out in Mission by the end of this year...going to check out that tree farm out there :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

I was surprised on how many people are in Sweden, don't you guys have anything better to do :D <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't speak for every Swede, but I can tell you that I don't have anything better to do at the moment, but then I am overeducated and unemployed. I think that there are people in this country that do have better things to do, they are called model citizens or something like that .... does not matter, I don't trust them anyway.

As for the rest of the swedes lurking on this board ... dunno, you have to ask them. But be careful, inbreeding and alcohol has made us .... well, Swedish :D

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: DrAlimantado ]

Here we go:

San Antonio Texas, Houston, Dallas, Wichita Kansas, Caldwell, Kansas City, El Reno Oklahoma, Trenton Missouri, Des Moines Iowa, Chicago Illinios, Amsterdam Holland, Rotterdam, Den Hague, Utrecht, Prague Czech Republic and presently residing in Budapest Hungary, and not in the service to boot.

OK, here we go....

TOWN- Montgat.

PROVINCE- Barcelona. (I live 8 Km from Barcelona, actually).

AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITY- Catalonia (don´t laught over there, it is the name of the Spanish equivalent to US states or German Länders).

COUNTRY- Spain, member of the EU.

About temperatures (for people from Arizona)... OK, I live beside the sea, so it is not a Dry heat. Last July we reached 40.1 ºC.

Hola Blenheim!

40.1c (that's 104f for my fellow Yanks) near the sea? Ouch. It gets pretty steamy here in July and August during our "monsoon" season. Usually around 105-110f (40-43c) and the humidity goes up considerably (in the 40-70% range). Today is a very nice day here in AZ: 100f (38c), 13% humidity, no wind, UV Index is 10+ (off the scale, listed as extreme; means you get a sunburn after 10 minutes, and fried after 15 min in the sun w/out protection).

Our office parking lot has no shade, so the interior of my car will be about 130-150f (seriously). Thank God for air conditioning. :cool:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rune:

Chicago, Il.

Yes, Berli was invited to pre-screen CMBO, but had to cancel, wonder if he would want to see a pre-screen of CMBB when time comes. smile.gif

Rune<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good lord! I share my city with Rune! I wonder if his evil will rub off?

Come to think if it... my kids do act up a lot. It could be his influence (it can't be my parenting, which is perfect).