I'm a woman who likes to blow up tanks!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uggh... feminism frown.gif Women should't play video games. I know I'll take heat for this but it's just how I feel. Clean the house, take care of the kids... the beauties of being a women. Just my opinion. I'm not even gonna bother reading answers so don't bother posting them.

Ladies,

I am thrilled to see that there really are other females that play CM. I had heard rumors, but never dared to hope. Where the heck are the others? We may or may not share similar reasons for feeling our attractions to play, but there is definitely room for us all.

Babra...I like your word "splode!" Typically, I'm not a slang enthusiest, but that's pretty cute. I bet you kick butt in CM, too. I have appreciated you from the very beginning. Thanks wink.gif

Kitty...You are so right about how some of the responses to my original commentary and to your replies, have totally missed your point. What's important is that I understood you and never felt threatened or annoyed. Your intelligence is very evident through your website. What ever gave you the idea for the hamsters? They're a real hoot! Thanks, again.

Don't worry mimary, I am sure there are others, given the typical response your thread has received (the "goings on" as alluded to by Kitty) they probably keep a low profile on this forum.

Kitty,

When you've got a babra on the barbie,

watching a bunch of doltish fools,

or even being completely misconstrued.

You can get it any old how,

Matter o' fact, you got it now.

A hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer,

and the best cold beer's VIC, Vic Bitter!

Originally posted by Luftwaffe:

Uggh... feminism :( Women should't play video games. I know I'll take heat for this but it's just how I feel. Clean the house, take care of the kids... the beauties of being a women. Just my opinion. I'm not even gonna bother reading answers so don't bother posting them.

Just because you can't read doesn't mean you shouldn't try! =( So here's a post for you to practice on. I w-i-l-l t-y-p-e s-l-o-w-l-y, 'k? =)

Ugh. Retards like Poofwaffle shouldn't post. Just my opinion. Since you are obviously a card-carrying member of the he-man woman haters club, I would have thought that anyone so secure with their masculinity would have found it easy to refrain from posting the pathetic statements that you did. Or wait . . . maybe your masculinity isn't as secure as I thought. Ha! I know what it is! Here's a model of the reason Pooftwaffle posts what he does (besides the fact that he hasn't been laid):

|---- actual size ----|

You figure it out.

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The McNoldy Group

Originally posted by Luftwaffe:

Uggh... feminism frown.gif Women should't play video games. I know I'll take heat for this but it's just how I feel. Clean the house, take care of the kids... the beauties of being a women. Just my opinion. I'm not even gonna bother reading answers so don't bother posting them.

Well that's the attitude of the typical neanderthal!

It's a wonder you can string two words together let alone stop your knuckles dragging on the ground long enough to type something on the keyboard!

btw, I couldn't help posting this even though you won't bother reading it!

Mace

bah! women.. I tried getting my wife to play.. let her win once to get her interest.. she won the next battle by chance of taking two fecking Churchhills.. guh.. third game started loosing bad.. she lost interest.. Like kitty, played her got my ass whiped the first two times.. third game she starts loosing... she lost interest, and I never saw a return file.. Typical. *wah I'm losing, I'll pretend that I have to wash my hair or have a appointment with my Aunte Buttsy*

women cant play CM unless they win, they start loosing and the tv goes on and watch soap operas

*runs for the car* biggrin.gif

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Hey Mensch!

All women are not Barbies. Some do have intelligence. I've got a personal library of 487 books just on WWll alone. (Over 1000 books otherwise) wink.gif I am not average, and neither are my fellow female CM players. Apparently, You are having an ego problem assuming responsibility for marrying a Barbie doll and not your peer. Tsk-Tsk!

Originally posted by mimary:

I've got a personal library of 487 books just on WWll alone. (Over 1000 books otherwise)

well read and plays CM to boot?!?!?!

Marry me. wink.gif

Nedlam

[This message has been edited by nedlam (edited 03-07-2001).]

barbie doll na... try a german girl, besides most germans shun glorifing war.. its a hard life here. She is far from a barbie doll, yes shes a perdy and talks alot but inteligent she is.. more so then me... but then again most women love talking about thier problems and feelings and us guys end up nodding and maybe burp, scrach our bellys and say... "uhhh sex?"

shes not into war games thats it.. I tried my bestest to drag her in but it didn't work.. I would be glad to play a gal again and heck I may loose but I could loose to a wet bath sponge... but and I say but if I start winning, I'll put gummie bears to valum pills that the (lady) I am playing will lose intrest faster then you can pull on your liederhosen.

btw kitty when is my return file comming back?? its been 2 months now.

Originally posted by Simon Fox:

Kitty,

When you've got a babra on the barbie,

watching a bunch of doltish fools,

or even being completely misconstrued.

You can get it any old how,

Matter o' fact, you got it now.

A hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer,

and the best cold beer's VIC, Vic Bitter!

GAG! We all know THE beer to drink is West End... just ask the legend Bob Neil.

Regards

Jim R.

Is this a dating forum now?

OK, I'm looking for a 25-35yo female with GSOH, preferably brunette but is not important. A willingness to have fun and apreciate the beauty of nature is important.

I don't want to jump straight in, so would prefer to have a casual relationship first.

Please reply to this box number and leave a message.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Kitty:

What I was commenting on what a pathetic display you all make whenever a woman posts for the first time. Do you ever learn? Apparently not.

Come on, Kitty. I put the winkie smilie in just for you.

I prescribe irony supplements until you recover.

BTW, Mary, in college I dated an anthropological archaeologist (or was she an archaeological anthropologist) from Abilene. Her name was Mary, but I'm guessing you're a bit younger than she would be now. Ahh, sweet memories of a youth misspent...

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

Welcome!

Originally posted by mimary:

I had heard rumors, but never dared to hope. Where the heck are the others?

For reasons beyond my knowledge, the highest concentration of women (real as opposed to say Bauhaus) can be found in the various Peng Challenge Threads

Originally posted by mensch:

Like kitty, played her got my ass whiped the first two times.. third game she starts loosing... she lost interest, and I never saw a return file.. Typical. *wah I'm losing, I'll pretend that I have to wash my hair or have a appointment with my Aunte Buttsy*

women cant play CM unless they win, they start loosing and the tv goes on and watch soap operas

*runs for the car* :D

LOL What?? That's so not true! We were playing and you said, "Wahhh! I'm sleepy! I want to go sleep!" I said, "No way, lamer. You can either stay and finish or leave and I'm counting it as a surrender for you." You left, I won. Get it straight you lil' pissant. =P

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The McNoldy Group

Just want to give a hardy welcome aboard to Mimary too! Gives me hope that I may be able to convert my current S.O. to playing the game. I've got her watching war movies already and she's interested in watching me play TCP/IP. Slowly but surely I'll get her hooked.

First of all sorry for the first post it was in jest.

Second how about a fight between Lufty and Menschy for the title of Redneck Commando Supremo.

Hey guys just because you sister/wife puts up with you do not think that your small impotent ideas will be tolerated by the REAL men on this board much less the REAL women.

------------------

Sir are you sure you want to go to red alert...it would mean changing the bulb

-Kryton of Red Dwarf

Whoever thought up this post had a definite evil streak to them...

Which is not to say that mimary herself isn't real, just saying that it was deliberately placed for reaction. Of course all posts are put up for a reaction of sorts, but there was a clear and undeniable point in the first message that "This post is going up because I want to point out that I'm a Female, and I play CM, therefore I am special." (the post itself is evidence of that motive by the way, just look at the topic line) Seems like a pretty good way to get people to bite. And bite they did. Obviously the gods of irony are having a fun time at this too, because merely by posting I'm falling in line with the lot of you. Oh well.

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

GAG! We all know THE beer to drink is West End... just ask the legend Bob Neil.

No, it was right the first time, top aussies drink Vic Bitter!

btw, Bob Neil? Legend in his own backyard?

Mace