Jarmo (Finland)- jarmo.laakso@tintti.net

Sesam (Finland)- matti_vesanen@hotmail.com

Dr Alimantado (Sweden)- jeschko-edberg@home.se

Patrik (Sweden)- patrik@kramgo.com

Dragoon19 (Denmark)- tbrath@e-mail.dk

<hr></blockquote>

Well fellas. Are you ready to begin?

Who's ready to receive his setup?

Am I going to receive some any time soon?

I might need to schedule these a bit.

I am still waiting the setup from Ari Mäenpää, who is too afraid to start with me. He have had some lucky success in the Invitational tourney and he wants to keep that status and glory. He is nothing more than a coward, and should send his setup soon to avoid further verbal humiliation. In our game he can't avoid that anyway. Ari I hope this motivates You!!! :D

Juha

Mattias,

Release of the scenarios after the tournament is entirely up to the designers. I know Wild Bill is releasing all the scenarios from the Wild Bill tournament after that one is over. I think it is safe to assume the Nordic Championship scenarios will be available to the community after the tourney is over.

Treeburst155 out.

Von Heinrich sent this post to me:

Hi

I am really sorry, but I can't participate in the Nordic championships anymore. Today I got a new assignment at work that involves a great deal of

travel. I won't be able to send files more that once a week, and I don't think that that is enough. It sucks, but that's life?

Good luck and good hunting,

Henrik

This would mean our section is missing one body.

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: tero ]</p>

Don't celebrate yet, guys. We will try to recruit a replacement. Judging by the original demand that should not be too hard.

Players in von Heinrich's section: could you post a reply here stating whether you had already started your battle with von Heinrich, and if you have, on what round the battle is. Do not post any other details of the battle here.

[Edited because my English skills are developing on the fly smile.gif ]

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: Nabla ]</p>

Good luck with your new job Von Heinrich! I hate to lose you, but I understand.

To Von Heinrich's section,

If it is Von Heinrich's turn in your game with him then you will resend that file to your new opponent. If it your turn you must take your turn and hold the resulting file until I let you know who to send it to. You are on your honor here. I'm trusting you as the honorable officers and gentlemen you all are. I expect you to uphold the finest of military traditions here, and that is honor. :)

Ugbash,

There are a few people who posted to this thread expressing a desire to be a replacement before you (page 4). The first one, "Cogust", has been contacted. I will wait a couple days for him to respond, then I will offer the slot to LtData, then Krazh, and then you.

Treeburst155 out.