Call for participants: Nordic Championships

A quick note to my opponents. Stefan, Tero Leppänen ja Conny: our games have been lagging a bit, as I've been a little short of time with this years final tests here at the university... hopefully I'll get moving after this weekend, the blame is pretty much on me here.

I haven't heard of the others in our group for a while. :/

I'll head home for christmas in 21.12., and I'm not sure when I'll be back here. Hopefully soon.

-Lunael

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I think it is courteous to inform your opponents when you will not be sending turns for a few days. Otherwise, they wonder if their turns sent to you ever made it. This forum is a great way to inform people of problems on your end, be they Real Life or technical in nature.

Stefan,

Don't worry about the deadline. Obviously, you are doing your best and planning ahead. That's all I ask. I've yet to run a tournament where I didn't have to extend the deadline. I'm sure I will have to with this tourney too. It only takes one slow player to hold everyone back. We're shooting for February 14th. If we don't make it we'll just have to tack on a couple more weeks.

Treeburst155 out.

To my worthy competitors in section 1, Uno, Primero, whatever you like, I'd like to inform you all that yours truly will be gone from wed 19th until the 25th. So after that, I'll resume kicking your asses (or should that be getting ass kicked?). And GhostDog, any chance of taking up our game soon?

Alright...

I have finished games with Heibis, Topi and Ari. Vskalex will be finished soon ;)

That leaves Ghost Dog. I haven't had even a setup file from him. Doggy,If You are alive, please give me a sign!

quick update. I ate Manpie for lunch. Very soft meal, easy to prepare. And Ari, remember to post our result to TB155 :D

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Juha Ahoniemi:

quick update. I ate Manpie for lunch. Very soft meal, easy to prepare. And Ari, remember to post our result to TB155 :D <hr></blockquote>

Let the doctor take a look at your bladder, Juha. You are leaking on the forum. Incontinence perhaps :D

But yep, I'll report to TB155 as soon as his email gets online again.

Ari

Hmmm...I hope we aren't going to have a problem with Ghost Dog. What's his status? Post here if you have started a game with him. What turn are you on? When did you last hear from him? If you're in Section One let me hear from you on this, please. The rest of you don't have to worry about it. You can continue killing each other in peace. :D

Treeburst155 out.