Marco M8/M20 MOD is now on the home stretch.

Today we (beta testers) received the Final Plain Pack along with the Winter Versions.

We also received the latest Full Pack with everything from Cav options and Low Viz options to several different options for hull sides and hull tops.

So you all will be seeing this mod before too long.

tomorrow is the anniversary of D-Day June 6

I think he was hinting that he, (or some body) wanted to release some mods (maybe it was those Normandy Building mods) on the D-Day anniversary.

Anyone else remember those hints?

-tom w

[ 06-05-2001: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rommel22:

I can't wait for the M8 mod. The teasers looked nice.

Hey how about a daimler. There is only one mod for the Daimler and I am sorry to say, I don't like it much.

I heard some people talking about a Daimler mod in the makes or something.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PawBroon was gonna do the Daimler.

Marco has been too ill the last week to do ANY mod work, but is finally well on the road to recovery. I can't recall ever having such a bad 'flu before, ever.

All I need to do is improved versions of the muddy and snowy tire tread, and docs, and we're finished. The option pack will be released a little later. I've even got a totally unmarked set for thoise who really want a mod-base to play with.

Glad to hear you are feeling better. My Girlfriend had a bout of something really nasty last week that put quite a scare into me. She had to be rushed to the emergency room twice in two days. The only thing they could come up with was a bad stomach virus.

Maybe there is something menacing going around.

Well she is better and glad you are getting there. We are all awaiting your Mod with much enthusiasim as you can read.

Mord.

[ 06-10-2001: Message edited by: Mord ]

Marco released it today for final approval.

BTW Marco, you sent it TWICE.

:D

A chance I got ADSL or you would have killed my mail box...

Outstanding work as usual.

I'll get back to you on saturday with the feedback.

People, people, that MOD is about to STORM your home towns.

Whatever you expect it to be DOUBLE that!!!