Public Beta 1.1 released!!

Guest Big Time Software

"Initiating downlaod sequence...download sequence completed"

I get it! It is so wonderful to have your Powerbook (aka mobile wargaming system) in the office!

Now, tonite we will have a Griffin-PC vs. Griffin-Mac duel. Hehe biggrin.gif

Griffin.

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by karch:

small 15 turn game. it's set up and waiting.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Karch I put in your number but it wont work... frown.gif

----------------------

One or 2 turns of Aachen, set at 1 minute timer, just to test it out? I have to go to bed asap, but I have to try this out as well. It's setup and waiting. If no one joins by 1:00 am eastern time, I'm going to bed. 24.88.141.196

-----------------------

I'm trying but can't connect..

I'm setting up take the high gound. 15 turns or so...just to test. my IP is 64.2.239.123

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Just why it bites..... Notice that it didn't work.... I tried mister 24.88.141.196. No luck...

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

I'm trying but can't connect..

I'm setting up take the high gound. 15 turns or so...just to test. my IP is 64.2.239.123

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tried, couldn't get there. said I could not connect so either you were already engaged or I couldn't connect.

As for you trying to connect to me, I got the message that a connection was established and uploading data...3 minutes later it was timed out. Oh well (this with Win95b, cable modem, ZoneAlarm firewall running). I tried connecting to your game with ZoneAlarm shutdown if that matters.

BTS, do firewalls matter? In other words, do I have to shut it down each time I want to play? It asked me if CM was ok to act as a server and I said yes. It asked me something different when I tried to join Karch's game, and I said yes. So it appeared like it was trying to allow me to connect.

No joy tonight. Good night.

------------------

Jeff Abbott

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Phoenix:

No luck. Same old error message. Were do you live? It's 10:07 here...

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

I'm in Vancouver Canada. I don't use ICQ.... (seems like a waist). I'm going to go screw with my settings for a while.....

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Steve / Madmatt.....will the Battlefront (CM) website front page be updated to link to the new patch anytime soon?. I would like to link to that page from my site so that people can go and download it from there....OR...in the meantime can i just point to this thread?

Cheers!.

------------------

COMBAT MISSIONS - CM News, Supplies & Resources

WWW.COMBATMISSIONS.CO.UK

[This message has been edited by Manx (edited 11-29-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Sir,

You using Mac or IBM?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a Dell PC. WindowsME.

Try it again. I reinstalled the patch. Last time I moved it to another directory...maybe that was bad?

I have to say, this gives CM such a new seat-of-the-pants rush. You are frantically trying to figure out what to do. The time limit adds to the realism. And you get to watch the turn quickly. It's a very fast movie turnaround. The movie files must me a lot smaller than in the pbm files. I love this game!

I have to say, this gives CM such a new seat-of-the-pants rush. You are frantically trying to figure out what to do. The time limit adds to the realism. And you get to watch the turn quickly. It's a very fast movie turnaround. The movie files must me a lot smaller than in the pbm files. I love this game!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's very nice for you. But I can't get it to work.

Guest Madmatt

Okay, I have setup a new dedicated forum for the posting of IP addresses for network games. Please use that forum if you want to advertise your game!

Thanks!

Madmatt