How many taking vacation next week?

I have to go to the DMV Monday morning, so I've already notified the office I'll be late. Hopefully, now that I have my birth certificate and a copy of the title to my car, I can be done there in only 2 hours (yes, it's that bad here in NJ) I'll swing by the house afterward, maybe watch a little TV and make sure I've not left anything there. And, if the mailperson has arrived early and left me a package, I'll spend an hour fooling around and blame the DMV.

DjB

I'm a full-time daytrader, so I assure you all that the arrival of CM is going to take precedence over pushing tech stocks around. I'll curl up with that manual for quite a while, too. Just finished reading Balkoski's fine book this a.m. so the timing will be perfect.

Joe

Well, I worked like a dog last week in order to be able to take two days off this week to enjoy CM. My credit card's been charged and I'm expecting a little bundle of joy in my mailbox tomorrow. Tuesday and Wednesday are MINE!

I basically set my own schedule, so I can just take time off as I please. I also spend a good deal of time sitting over a computer numbercrunching (and getting paid for doing so) so I can even be playing CM on the job!

------------------

Questions, comments, arguments, refutations, criticisms, and/or sea stories?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Peterk:

Vacations are just too short. I strongly recommend quitting work completely to get the most out of the game.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well guys, I did quit my job (not ONLY because of CM, but... smile.gif). Also, I do not have a new job to interfere with CM yet (though I should probably try to find one). Anyway, since I'm on the east side of the Atlantic I may have to wait a few more days before playing the full game. Hey, was that the mailman!? No, just wishful thinking frown.gif...

Best regards/JCP

No vacation for me. I tried a workaround that proved to be successful to some degree: A small accident at work "bought" me two days off. Talk about bad timing, it will take some days before my cheque arrives at BTS and probably even weeks before it is verified and my game starts to ship. Will I be the last one on this forum who recieves his copy? Why is the morning program on german TV so cruel ( currently on air in a Talkshow " My guinea-pig is depressed"?

Will anyone play the GD scenarios with me while i wait for my Copy? Who was Luke Skywalkers mother?

Questions over questions.

What a monday to start the week!

Therefore...

------------------

Es gibt Tage da verliert man und Tage da gewinnen die anderen.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aka PanzerLeader:

You're all LOSERS! I have a 9 month vacation starting now!! tongue.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's that, Maternity Leave?

Are you pregnant?

smile.gif

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You guys have all got second class ideas-----I'd highly recommend my tactic.

I've taken very early retirement,a golden (or at least copper handshake),a free internet provider and a pension large enough to just keep upgrading my computer . Who really needs food and clothes-----just the necessities of life-- a working computer and non-stop CM.

Try it men,you'll never regret it.

Moreover one of these years I also aim to win a damned scenario.