So... you were asking for building mods?

Magua,

Beautiful, really beautiful. Please don't stop there. I know it must have taken ages to do those, but with talent like that, it would be great if you could do more variants for different styles of buildings in Europe. Then we could pick and choose mods suitable for each battle location.

I know I'm asking too much.

Wonderful work.

IPA

------------------

"Surrender? Tell them to go to hell."

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a bump and a note

some folks are still trying to get Gunslinger's mods from his old web site.

They are no longer posted there or anywhere else as far as I know.

After 5:00 pm today they will be posted for the weekend, see my posts earlier in this thread for how to get to them.

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Magua:

The textures are all the same Res as the originals so they do not look so effective close up (but i still think they are an improvement even at this rough stage).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does this mean you plan on a high-res set at a future stage? If so, wahoo!

Hi again IPA,

Forgot to say last time we talked that I'm not far from your ancestral home (I live in Colchester).

A mod manager will be great to have. I remember one for European Air War that worked around themes, so you could have a "dreary northern European winter" set, a "Normandy set", "Vosges mountains campaign" and so on. Just used to swap the relevant textures back and forth for you automatically. Be very handy for mod makers too.

I'm planning a "D-Day Dodgers" Italian campaign mod using some new landscape and infantry variations (but I guess I'd better finish with the northern European stuff first).

Cheers Magua

Magua,

Colchester, that's only 20 minutes from from my home town. I'll be flying back for Christmas, maybe we could meet up for pint or two. As you can see, those fantastic mods of yours have caused quite a stir. Well done mate.

IPA

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MikeT:

Tom, many thanks I will be keeping an eye out for them all weekend. Now if only Magua would release his BMPs.

MikeT

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're welcome smile.gif

I'm just glad no one has flamed me for offering to distribute Gunslinger's personal work. So far I have had no complaints.

-tom w

Hi fellas. <-----New Guy. just wanted to say

hello and tell all you mod makers that you

are doing a helluva job! I can't wait for Magua to finish his set. I have downloaded

his buildings and they are very promising of

what is to come. Good work Magua! And the

same goes to Tiger,DeanCo, AngelaDeth,and

everybody else who has done mod work. You

guys have added alot to a truly great game

and I'm sure I speak for many people here

when I say that your efforts are appreciated

greatly.

And THANKS! BTS for an awesome game! You guys

hit the nail on the head with CM. it is the

best wargame ever made! It is what I had

always hoped someone would make. Here's to