Damn the thieving mailmen

Oh Lord.

My copy of CM has gone missing in the mail. It is so late now I fear it has been kidnapped. Do anyone know of a support group for us lonely souls out here who have not received our beloved games ?

I can't go on like this...

Farewell cruel world (sniff)

PS. Before you ask, I have no evidence of Hamsters being sighted in the area.

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Joseph Porta

My hero!!

Where have you been all this time?? Do you still have your big yellow hat?

;)

Greetings from Oslo

Heinz

------------------

"To subdue your enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Visit my AAR site:

home.online.no/~andhess/cm/

Hey Joseph, I thought I recognised your name, I've read most of Sven Hassel's books - but years ago - they were absolutely the best, learnt loads of Russian Swear words from them smile.gif

I Ordered CM 10 days ago, and the site said 10 day delivery to the UK - so I'm expecting it to be on the mat when I get home. smile.gif

regards to The Legionnaire, The Old Man and Tiny (of course)

------------------

Don't take life too seriously - you'll never get out of it alive!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph Porta:

C'mon !

Do only us Norwegians know of Sven Hazel's books ?! (Danish author of the best warbooks EVER )<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No way! got a couple of 'em lying around. Great stuff. My favorite is "Glemt Af Gud" or "Regiment of Death" as it is translated.

------------------

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der Strasse, and von vas...assaulted! peanut. Ho-ho-ho-ho.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>The truth about Hazel: http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Quarters/7210/

I think he's pretty much read in Finland.

Leses han fortsatt i Norge?

C.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This always gets me: whenever anyone mentions Hassel, the link to that hysterical site gets published.

That site is full of mistakes, even when you compare one chapter with another - the origin of the name "Sven Hassel, for example.

Who cares, people enjoy his books regardless!!

BTW, my favourite character is either Porta or Heide.

------------------

battlefront.com forum: "DO A SEARCH DO A SEARCH DO A SEARCH"

Bates - I see what you mean.

I can agree with the point he makes, but it's not exactly 'unbiased investigation'. Looks like some sort of private vendetta or something. Oh well, Hazel/Hassel is a godgifted teller of tall tales, at any rate. Remember the wrestling match in hospital between Tiny and his huge girlfriend, or Porta's experience as a russian 'Pope' ?

Marvellous...

Cheers !