new Pz VI & priest

Thanks John, as usual.... stunning! See? Now you understand why I'm playing so poorly in our game. I didn't want to give you too much of a challenge, to the point where you would have to agonize over moves. All done in order to free up more of your time to be creative!... or somefink! So, actually, I believe the community needs to give me a little credit for these mods... eek.gif Yea... that's the ticket!

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

A love how well the your new tiger fits with the panzer model you posted at the CMHQ!

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

Guest AggroMann

Tiger, you just keep getting better, and better, and better, and better, and better, and better......and better.......and better, and better...and better...and better, and better.

Keep up the damn good work! It's Mod makers like you that really make this CM community a quality community! mad.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

AGGRO-MANN

• 1 month later...

Bump!

Because the link doesn't work, and I'd love to download them, right. so, any news on where to get these, Tiger?

'S funny, but pics don't work either. That never happened before a couple of weeks ago...

EDIT: Er, never mind. I notice this thread is almost ancient, except for the last post. Got 'em already. Sorry.

------------------

I prefer an enemy who's willing to die for his country. That way both him and me have the same aim in mind.

[This message has been edited by Juju (edited 12-20-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spii:

Tiger where is your priest and allied gun mod located now ?

interested thanks

spii@mail.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a day old thread called M7 Priest Mods? out there in which Tiger graciously provided a link so the mod could move from the lost to found department.