TAKING THE BLOODY PENG THREAD DOWNUNDER

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Sorry, Joffrey, but we're moving into that fun filled Holiday season, when large numbers of people who do not,in fact, like me very much (you know, friends, family and such) insist on my presence at various functions and get togethers to punish me for having inflicted my presence on their lives. Tonight is not 'on', I'm afraid, but if it should change I will check to see if you're still standing around the chat room with your hand out asking for change...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're acting as if we like you. We loathe you and despise you.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Sorry for being such a moron.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ke-rist you ARE a moron. I mean any self respecting and addled brain Mac user knows the answer. It's simple really, all you do is......but wait, if I TELL you how, it will not empower you to be self reliant productive member of society. So I will respect your inner Croda and not just "give" you the answer. Hint: We collectively despise loathe and revile you. Have a nice day.

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jdmorse:

Ke-rist you ARE a moron. I mean any self respecting and addled brain Mac user knows the answer. It's simple really, all you do is......but wait, if I TELL you how, it will not empower you to be self reliant productive member of society. So I will respect your inner Croda and not just "give" you the answer. Hint: We collectively despise loathe and revile you. Have a nice day.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, being reviled by a lawyer... My day is ruined. How about this? Tell me the solution or my inner Croda gets it.

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 12-08-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Now there's no need to get CRAZY!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Croda - wishing he knew the answer.

------------------

Andreas

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 12-08-2000).]

Croda - wishing he knew the answer.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Croda - Happy he's not using a second-rate platform like Mac. "But it's really cute! You can see right through it!" No thanks. I'll take compatability, you can have your little Mac revolution.

------------------

This Space For Rent

I'm as whipped as one can be.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, you Seanachai and your family ways! I will see you on the virtual battlefield of TCP/IP or die trying!

All I see is a Seanachai I wish to kill.

I will kill him! I will!

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jdmorse:

CRODA is toast muahahaha

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Morse, when we are done, I think I shall challenge you again as well. Unfortunately, you had sensational luck at the outset of our battle in which all of my AFVs were dead by turn 3. Not because I mismanaged them, but because I missed while you hit. That set the tone for the battle, and still bothers me. Therefore, as soon as you suppress my desperate counterattack (eg: after the next turn) I think I shall challenge you to a rematch, or as your circle would tend to refer to it, I shall appeal the outcome of our skirmish, and shall retry at a higher court. Prepare thyself for the onslaught of Croda.

------------------

This Space For Rent

Morons, mac jesuits and idiots:

I really don't like you. Really.

That said, I suppose some sort of update is in order, but first let me state that any problems regarding my email remains unsolved but I have managed to do unspeakably Nasty Things to people whom I pay to provide this service for me. Why? Because I enjoy it.

The update:

Prof X: He's destroyed an entire town and is very proud of himself. I must lose this one, shurely. He has an Elite Hetzer btw.

Herr Gerbils: The hush-hush scenario. He displays a marvellous lack of tactical ability as per usual.

SheepNZ: Apparently thinks it unfair that I have a tank and has gone into hiding. His "uppercut" hasn't hit anything but empty woods so far. Send me a file so I can slaughter your young, rape your horses and ride off with your women, I mean sheep. Sorry.

Bored Mr Farty: He is in for a treat, the Hacky Sack of Krakow part 2. Badda-bing badda-bom.

The French: Are in big trouble. Indeedy-deedy. It's dark and he's wearing sunglasses.

Hit yourself until you are dead, the lot of you.

------------------

Johan

"The succesful execution of a well devised plan often looks like luck to saps."

Dashiell Hammett

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

You're acting as if we like you. We loathe you and despise you.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And that is why I punish you by inflicting my personality on you here.

I forgive you, Bauhaus. You are a poor, weak person, and there is a special place for you in my heart. How about a great big 'in touch with our inner Croda' hug? Hmmm? smile.gif

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 12-08-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

As for you, Formerly Barbara-Walters, time to state your last meal request. Like a condemned man, make it a good one, for the next taste in your mouth will be that of the blood of your troops. Blood spilled by my victorious troops as they proceed to pound your little vermin into the ground with a Big Smitey Thing. Then I will chop up your men, chop them into little bitty pieces, freeze-dry them, put them in little ZipLock "Blue and Yellow Makes Green" baggies and FedEx them to MacOberGrupenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBarstard so he can feed them to whatever pet he has remaining at his house, and, well, you know the rest...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What, no garlic? biggrin.gif

At this very moment, I await (and await and await) the arrival of the cable guy to install my new modem this very evening. That means a new address. Please stand by. Continue to simmer if you will. I'll be in touch...

------------------

I remember it perfectly: The Germans wore grey; you wore blue...

And that is why I punish you by inflicting my personality on you here.

I forgive you, Bauhaus. You are a poor, weak person, and there is a special place for you in my heart. How about a great big 'in touch with our inner Croda' hug? Hmmm? smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*sniff, sniff* I'm almost near tears. Instead of a hug, how about I just defeat you in a game of CM? Oooops, already happening! Now, get your hands away from my thingy and prepare to die even more you......you.......Canuck.

------------------

Just call me Bruce.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

*sniff, sniff* I'm almost near tears. Instead of a hug, how about I just defeat you in a game of CM? Oooops, already happening! Now, get your hands away from my thingy and prepare to die even more you......you.......Canuck.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Defeat me you might, but you will never quell my wild Northern spirit. Sods like Fuerte might be lost to us, Bauhaus, but you—- you I shall rehabilitate. Before I am done with you, you shall embrace our Canadian brothers and sisters. You shall laugh and sing with them. You shall, in a word, Bauhaus, become Northern. Your twitchy little Illinois reality shall not drag you down into the morass. You will be reborn.

------------------

Althougth I have been busier than a gerbil in Mensch's underwear draw do not think I have not been keeping a watchful eye on you scabby lot.

Menschy, old fruit, poor form it is to post another's personel e-mail, poorer form indeed to edit it to conform to your own sheep induced fantasies. I will slay you to an even greater extent than our last game and leave nought but your coconut shells for the carrion birds to squak and bikker over.

Croda: You beg for a cease fire in our kniggetts challenge while I hold the VL with an 85-15% score in my favour? I think not, you blight on the landscape of my mind's eye, I call upon you to surrender! I am perfectly happy to wait out the remaining 26 of 50 turns, especially as I have all my armour remaining while you have squandered all yours in fruitless attacks.

Bauhaus: No I have not forgotten you my little liebling, now stop crying.

Peng: What can I say about someone who is whipping my ass into a nice souffle, then fails to return files? Drunk or insane? I'll leave the 'pool to adjudicate.

Kitty: Stop whining, it's not my fault your'e advancing your armour over wet ground. Gosh, they do get bogged easily don't they?

To my other opponents, I wave my sporren in a jaunty fashion in the general direction of your Aunties.

How the heck did this thread get shoved down to near-bottom on the forum first page? I remember back in the good old days, when all I knew about was penetration values, three-piece Sherman transmission covers, HE-to-shell weight ratios, and loathing the living **** out of :USERNAME:/Lewis; when I would load up the CM Forum page and the Peng thread would constantly be hoovering near the top, confusing my little grog-wannabe brain with its vile filth.

But now....

I thought you roo-riding, mommy-wanting, croc-shooting, bleater-marrying, Abo-annoying Aussies could keep up the respect you so richly don't deserve, but I see I was wrong.

Oh yeah, and your island looks like a Scottie dog's head. Doesn't that bum you out a little?

And Cro-Magnon, please remember to feed my dog. To convince you I sent a turn.

MarLowBrow: Them's diesel fumes you be smellin'. You best withdraw.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

ha

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hiram - that one just cracked me up. No, honestly. You are a very funny man. No really...

The rest of you lot - minus Dalem - just shut the bloody feck up. You are annoying. The Dr. (Dr. Who? Exactly!) and I have just kicked Peter_Bleater and Chubbabhop's collective butts. Bigtime. The AI autosurrendered because it was utterly fed up, stupefied and annoyed at watching Chubba make a bleeding mess of his orders. He sucked rocks.

Ha.

As for Dalem - he may stay around, as he faintly amuses me.

------------------

Andreas

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 12-09-2000).]

As for Dalem - he may stay around, as he faintly amuses me.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do I get the feeling that this is like finding out that the fat Ren-fair chick at work thinks you're hot?

Care to amuse me with a game, sir?

All righty then!! Lorak, Post a Victory for Herr Oberst, and a Loss for Croda!!

Crawdad and I have indeed retired our little match. When the troops have had enough, they have had enough. Troop engagements consisted of either side firing at the other once, then mutual assents of "Screw this!", whereupon both sides would retire to their corners of the woods.

Final counts:

Allied: 344 casualties, 82 KIA, 5 mortars destroyed, 1 vehicle destroyed (T8 Recon). Men OK: 158, Score 58

Axis: 265 casualties, 56 KIA, 3 captured, 8 guns destroyed (1 75 AT, 5 75mm IG, 2 20mm Flak), 4 vehicles destroyed (Pz IVG, 2 PSW 234/3, SPW 250/8). Men OK: 80, Score 35.

Other items of note:

--> My M4A3(75)W+ bogged, then immobolized early in the attack, just as I was working to turn Croda's left flank. My armor support went from 2 tanks to 1, and drastically altered my plan.

--> Croda had a remaining 75mm AT gun that would have killed my mobile Sherman had I turned left instead of right on the last turn.

--> SMG troops are deadly in thick weather. The volume of fire left many of my rifle troops badly wounded and shocked after a brief firefight.

--> Mortars (60mm) bite in thick weather.

--> Guns are fairly defenseless, and must have supporting infantry (shame on you Croda).

--> Combat in 28 meters of visibility takes a high toll on commanders.

--> Games with 28 meters of visibility are brief instants of excitement divided by long periods of "Where the hell are we? and where the hell are they?"

In summation, it weren't pretty, but a win is a win...

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dalem:

Why do I get the feeling that this is like finding out that the fat Ren-fair chick at work thinks you're hot?

Care to amuse me with a game, sir?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why you unappreciative little man! Andreas has passed all sorts of completely justifiable judgements on cretins all over this Board, and he sanctions the continuance of your existence, and you are dubious? You, sir, are no True Germanâ„¢! It is highly unlikely that you would ever, even under the most forgiving circumstances, be able to run with an HMG to your forward assault positions. The cheek!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 12-09-2000).]