Any Queensland, Australia players?

Well, depending on when you preordered - maybe Tuesday or Wednesday (huh, yeah right) I would suspect Dan will be the first to get his, and no doubt I will be the second! biggrin.gif

------------------

I'm always in the ****, it's only the depth that varies.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by krm:

Well, depending on when you preordered - maybe Tuesday or Wednesday (huh, yeah right) I would suspect Dan will be the first to get his, and no doubt I will be the second! biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am in Sydney and will be pissed if we don't get our copies a half hour before the crow eaters and twenty years before the bannana benders :)

melbourne here mate smile.gifkeep your eye out there is a new video and small book that s called Hitlers Third Reich at newsagents first 1 cost $5 and includes a 1 hour video with each issue .so anyone interested in ww2 may like to keep there eye open for this .new 1 out each month for $10 includeing 1 hour video .by the way mine are hangin nice .or at least the one that has drop is im hopeing the other one will drop soon : ) cheers all

2 more from Adelaide? I didn't think most people in our state had computers biggrin.gif Well, if I get my copy before you guys maybe I'll let you grab a sneak peek wink.gif

------------------

I'm always in the ****, it's only the depth that varies.

Guest KwazyDog

I have no idea when it will arrive down here guys, but I can sorta make a guess wink.gif

I ordered falcon 4 from the states a year or two back through ups and I recieved it in 5 days! I am told that this was incredable fast though, and should have expected 8-10 working days (ie. 2 weeks). Keep you fingures crossed.

Hehe, and nope, I still an using the last final candidate and not the final smile.gif

[This message has been edited by KwazyDog (edited 06-22-2000).]

Hi Stuka,

I'm in Brissie as well. Good to read that all international orders were sent out 1st class airmail. No more than a week for us to wait if ours were amongst the last to ship.

krm...your men are doomed smile.gif

Dallas

PD <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Surely I can't be the only one?

Come on, identify yourselves smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm in Brisbane! I thought I'd get my copy by the 6th, if it's earlier, then that's even better smile.gif

Great to see a non-whinging thread for once and it's not even the Poms doing it.

Perth here.

To answer Mr Demon's question on another thread, I'm in Karrinyup, though I'm at work at the moment.

------------------

"Even the Brady Bunch could beat a company of French"-Carentan (slightly paraphrased)

from Sydney too ! have to scratch the dollars to order the thing first - bloody exchange rate !

Won't be seeing any of your Stuka brethren for a while stuks ! CM-2 one the Eastern front, those birds will be a sight to see.

Fenris, mate, I don't think they are using eagles to deliver the goods - but it may be one way to explain the delays [sic] you have been experiencing (you don't have the game do you ?).

thanks for the replies guys, thats 4 brisbanites by my counting, and 1 gold coaster. any aussies please feel free to e-mail me re Pbem games as I don't know how to do it and I don't fancy getting toasted by a foreigner.