The Rogues Gallery! Check this out...

I got to thinking that it seems like I know a lot of you people real well but do not know what you look like. It would be good to put faces to the names..so here we go, I`ll start off with a dubious pic of me in a skirt. Comedy pictures welcomed.

Wedding.jpg

------------------

"Any man who judges a nation is a peewit"

[This message has been edited by Wesreidau (edited 09-03-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ironcross:

A SKIRT!!!!! close this thread now!!, i see a ravening horde of McHamsters coming to get you for calling it a skirt. My Mum GOD rest her whisky bottle would kill you for calling it a skirt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You Scotters prefer to call them dresses, right? I've got no problem with that, of course, you can call a skirt a dress if you want, I mean what kind of Nazi would change the name of something just cuz its a little shorter, why then we'd have to call a little person a midget or a very small carrot a baby carrot, actually, that's better, how about we call it a baby dress, instead of a skirt, would that please you?

One question, its been freaking me out since I saw Scottish people on the Discovery channel, is that thingy dangling around your midsection a medicine bag or some kind of midevil cup?

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Ealing comedies? I've shot people for less.

-David Edelstein

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

jrs.jpg No dumb hamster ever won a war by dying for their nest, they won it by making the other poor dumb hamster die for his nest.

JOe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Geez, Joe, you certaintly do take CM seriously don't you! wink.gif

Mace

btw, the mention of 'skirt' got my attention. Expect Muzzlehead along any minute!