OK post HERE to cry about not receiving CM yet

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Damn Kump that was funny smile.gif But you forgot to call yourself pathetic, I always liked that myself. And note that I haven't forgotten the little people that helped me through the tough times this week smile.gif Actually I'm DLing the new 3Dfx drivers or you guys wouldn't see me for a while.

Hang in there, easy for me to say I know, but I've been there too.

Me: "My name is Joe and, I'm abitanxious." Group: "HI JOE"

Joe

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the visit back Joe.

You will be sorely missed here at the weeping wall since you finally got CM. I'm going to miss your company. I enjoyed your posts and thought you were the most wise, mature, and educated of all us cry babies here. Congrats and enjoy this weekend with CM.

I'm not sad to see more and more folks finally stand up and walk away from the weeping wall, but why the hell do I have to be one of those still kneeling here?

Boo hoo hooooo, I want my CM!

Well I guess I am crying because it's not here yet and that means it will arrive during next week, forcing me to stay up till those god aweful hours of the morning, shaving between turns to get ready for work and drinking enough coffee to make it through the day or maybe I could call in sick? yeah.......Ebola......yeah that's it boss Ebola.....feeling really bad....Huh? What's that noise.....just the TV... biggrin.gif

Man I need to get a new spell checker and input device for the keuboard, I just hear that hand/finger replacements and brain upgrades are still painfull and not quite up to par yet with other medicines. biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by thomasj (edited 06-23-2000).]

LOL, If I was BTS I would probably have toyed with the idea of holding Manieri's copy back for a day or two just for fun. Whether I would have actually done it I can't say for sure.

------------------

Smoker out.

Oh very good Smoker, first we had the USPS conspiracy theory, then the Shipping conspiracy and now you have to postulate the Evil BTS conspiracy smile.gif That should keep the Captain going for a good half a dozen more posts.

Joe

The following should be read with a song from the Doors playing in the background....

Santa Rosa, ****, Santa Rosa. I have been here a week waiting for a (Combat) Mission.

Everyday I sit here, waiting for the game, I get weaker, while Charley (my pbem opponents) squats at their computers playing the game, get stronger....

Another day without the game.... Slow death.

------------------

"The Legitimate object of war is a more perfect peace."

Hi Rob!

Hey, I checked out your web page and it looks great. Noted you were wondering if you should keep the gold demo for others to download. I say absolutely. Even though most of us have, or will have (I hope) the actual game, its wise to keep hooking others onto it by providing the demo.

I wish you had the game, so you wouldn't be dependant on others for screen shots. Post something here when you do get CM and have new screen shots on your site. Look forward in visiting it again in the future.

Lorak,

I am a transplant, though I have been in NC for 12 years. I did all my teenage/ym gaming at the Dragon's Lair and Campaign Headquarters in Norfolk, Va, the public library, a game shop near Oceana (I forget its name) and Don Gruno's Gaming garage with chain mounted table we cranked to the cieling each noght to keep things safe.

I got mine today!, btw, both copies.

One is slated for my good bud Ciril in Split, Croatia.

Well, the postman came and went for Saturday and.... yes...yes....ARGHHHHH!

STILL NO CM!!!! There goes the entire CM gaming weekend.

Boy, that concrete hurt when I fell to my knees at my mailbox. I ran inside the house before my neighbors spotted me crying.

RANT MODE -- ON

That is two weekends since BTS announced shipping pre-orders! 6/15 CC charged and earliest I have a chance to see it is Monday 6/26, maybe. Just my damn luck that my pre-order went out the very last day of shipments.

RANT MODE -- OFF

Oh well, time to go to the store and replace my supply of tissues, I'm all out!

I can't wait to get CM (I've been saying that an awful lot) and forget this entire gruesome ordeal I've gone through. There is not a game on this planet that I can play to substitute or lessen my desire for CM.

Bang head on weeping wall, bang head on weeping wall, bang head on weeping wall.

Better hurry up BTS, I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this, its looking a pretty bloody mess.

Bang head on weeping wall, bang head on weeping wall, bang head on weeping wall.

Weeping done. Got to go mow the lawn. Woopeee, fun weekend.

[This message has been edited by kump (edited 06-24-2000).]

OK, it is now my turn to cry/whine/moan etc.

wink.gif

Rant mode on:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! mad.gif Still no CM and I even received a package from Texas that was mailed on the 21st on Tuesday eek.gif yet no CM confused.gif!?!?!? I thought my order went out with the first batches for I placed my order back in April or early May, I know not as far back as some but...*banging head on monitor* arrrrrrrgh!

Rant mode off:

There.....I feel better tongue.gif. Group grenade hug anyone? rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by thomasj yet again for he is way to upset to even begin to type properly!! tongue.gif(edited 06-30-2000).]

[This message has been edited by thomasj (edited 06-30-2000).]

WOW!!! My old favorite weeping wall thread is back on top!!! Completely forgot about this thread!

Being an old timer of this thread, I'd like to welcome all new comers. You are definately welcome and please, take one of the complementary hankies as you find a position at the wall.

My name is kump, and I've been here a long time. There used to be a lot of pre-order folks here, but they have long gone. A very small unfortunate few of us pre-order folks are still here. We, however, never give up hope.

If things go right, I should get my CM today! The BTS gods have heard my pitiful wailing and have shown mercy by devine intervention. However, much as I would like to think that intervention was due to my lamentation at this wall, it is actually attributed to an offering I made called e-mail.

Now that the game has been restocked, you should be getting it in a reasonable amount of time. If not, e-mail BTS.

In the mean time, please find a position and no slobbering on your neighbors smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kump:

WOW!!! My old favorite weeping wall thread is back on top!!! Completely forgot about this thread!

Being an old timer of this thread, I'd like to welcome all new comers. You are definately welcome and please, take one of the complementary hankies as you find a position at the wall.

My name is kump, and I've been here a long time. There used to be a lot of pre-order folks here, but they have long gone. A very small unfortunate few of us pre-order folks are still here. We, however, never give up hope.

If things go right, I should get my CM today! The BTS gods have heard my pitiful wailing and have shown mercy by devine intervention. However, much as I would like to think that intervention was due to my lamentation at this wall, it is actually attributed to an offering I made called e-mail.

Now that the game has been restocked, you should be getting it in a reasonable amount of time. If not, e-mail BTS.

In the mean time, please find a position and no slobbering on your neighbors smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Thomas is too busy banging head on monitor to slobber, but thankfully accepts hanky!*

Pre-ordered End of November. Charged the 15th of June. Shipped the 20th of June. STILL hasn't arrived yet............

Now it is off to Montana for a week...

------------------

No smilies were harmed in the making of this post.