Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

I make due note of your sloshing about, and fear not, if we do have tea, we shall be pouring ale into your cup.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How come you are talking about tea as soon as we got danish?

Were you sort of expecting it to happen so that you could coin it first thing in the morning?

Must be cultural that...

biggrin.gif

------------------

And NO Bauhaus I didn't say SELF EXPLORATORY.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh Golly!

I've done the AAR on Bleat'O'Rama but I almost forgot his Astral twin, the Excruciatingly-Quick-on-the-Trigger-soon-in-the-Foot-Stensch...

That one was so utterly defeated that he surrendered before I even started to attack him.

He must have been inspired by some B-grade Isandlwana Zulu tactics because he came down hill on a nice killing zone and piled up dead and dying to mark my frontline.

It was so fast I could have hold my breath through it all...

biggrin.gif

Mind you it was great fun because he is NOT a moronic poster.

After is sacrificial surge, he told me:

"Now you can surrender since I got you where I wanted".

And he was right, I was on the floor laughing.

Mensch, I love you...

------------------

And NO Bauhaus I didn't say SELF EXPLORATORY.

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 11-11-2000).]

Wassa ma'er wi ye? Dinnae ye bastards post unna weekend? Ainly good fer takkin a wee rest orn yer pewer bosses tam? Wort a grreat buncha ABGBs!

All tagaither noo.....

As Ah came in by Ferrickside

On a May mornin'

I spied MacOGSF an hour afore the dawnin'

Turrn agin, turrn agin, turrn agin Ah bid ye

If ye burrn Auchen doon, Huntley he will heed ye

Heed me, hing me, tha'll ne'er fear me

Ah'll burrn Auchen doon afore the life leaves me.

SANG!!! Ye slorvenly barckslidin' bastarrrrds! (The wee lassies present excepted, o'course).

Ah hape the MacOGSF clan comes creepin' tae murrrder ye in ye beds!

MacOberGrupenBloodyStompinFeuhrerBastard

[This message has been edited by OGSF (edited 11-11-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

Gosh Golly!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow I new I was playing agains the Beaver.. grin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

…he came down hill on a nice killing zone and piled up dead and dying to mark my frontline.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like to do that to know where you are.. it helped.. tobad I didn't have anyone left to say "ok lads that body line is a bad place to go... so lets not go there"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Mensch, I love you...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ach your making me blush, cut it out.

lauging.gif

-------

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 11-11-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shandorf:

Hey... BTW where the hell is Chewy and Mr. Leaks? Did they...*gasp* drown?

Jeff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chupacabra is away until Sunday (he posted some gibberish on the main forum, but apparently was too trashed to come here and let us know. I'm becoming more than a bit worried about Meeks, though. He's never been gone this long, and what with the election and all, I'm afraid something might have happened. Any news stories about a raving man shouting about beautiful asian women in the news lately?

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Gentleworms:

Some have remarked inre my scant presence on the board. Let my culpatory remarks speak below:

"my muse is a whore

but i am not her pimp nor

is my muse my bitch

she is a flighty

thing and leaves in autumn and

snows me in winter

my years lengthen and

the days shorten like her skirts

and my temper have

my muse is a whore

i can't pay her enough to

stay until springtime

dark days ahead for

me in my angry little

cold damp place i hide

cursing the sun and

hating the moon and waiting

to die in this tomb

my muse is a whore

rebirth is not an option

afterbirth a joke

the yoke of words not

written not bubbling like

fountains of pale blood

words not sent to me

words not written words not said

empty pages muse"

If I am alive in the spring i might have something to say to you bastards. In the meantime continue to send games.

[This message has been edited by MrPeng (edited 11-12-2000).]

I'm becoming more than a bit worried about Meeks, though. He's never been gone this long,

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He mentioned something a while back about end of October and Antarctica...then his sister was after him too. I think they could be related (the Antarctica and his topplement-- he's probably not related to his sister at all, though they are both the same person). I got a file from him on Monday, with the statement that he's running out of tricks (which in Meeksian means large bore arty shells, something like 240 mm, as opposed to tanks, which Seen-a-choo-choo is running out of in my match with him), but I haven't heard from him since.

And in news from other pool battles: The US 60 mm AT duck does it again against Peng. He left an open topped AFV of some sort and a StuG-like thing parked out in the open, and after numerous ineffective top hits, they were finally dispatched by those sharp little beaks. He's also about to lose a platoon or two of infantry, but seems not to understand that. He's been dropping arty all over the map, but only recently has it actually come near any troops. Mostly it just makes pretty little treebursts, conveniently producing large numbers of toothpicks that his troops can later package into boxes in the POW camp to earn some cigarette money.

------------------

Slayer of the Original Cesspool Thread.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

"my muse is a whore"

If I am alive in the spring i might have something to say to you bastards. In the meantime continue to send games.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was beautiful, man. They said you had no softer side, but who could not be moved by this.

So, no Peng, Slaw, Meeks, Ichiu's down for the count, Berli's been well-nigh invisible, Goanna the Wonder-Lizard is all hostaged up in the Middle East... this is all a little suspicious, no? Could there be a pool stalker, one of the emotionally-stunted twits we've driven away in the past, surreptitiously taking out our luminaries (and Meeks) one by one?

Who's next (spooky organ music)(sit down, all of you, it's a keyboard, for crissakes)?

Chupacabra is away until Sunday ..... Any news stories about a raving man shouting about beautiful asian women in the news lately?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Something in Time Magazine about caucasians visiting Cambodia to meet with (very) young girls?

I wonder if Chubachops is seeking fresh opponents for a new CMBO PBEM? eek.gif

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 11-12-2000).]

Well I must pop in and say that PoorSpoon of a man and I had a draw. After I killed his platoon all that was left was his buckets and buckets of armored vehicles that he was too chicken to approach the town with. Sheesh, what a big girl. Been hanging around YK2 too much.

So Lorak write up a draw between myself and PawBroon please.

As for the rest of you. I am still getting files from everyone, including Meeks, (who i am crushing), so all is good in the world.

PeterNZ

------------------

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." George W Bush -Saginaw, Mich.,

Sept. 29, 2000

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

I can already feel a tremor in the Force.

It's coming and I can't help it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shame I wasn't there to witness that Love.

wink.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by YK2 (edited 11-12-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OGSF:

Wassa ma'er wi ye? Dinnae ye bastards post unna weekend? Ainly good fer takkin a wee rest orn yer pewer bosses tam? Wort a grreat buncha ABGBs!

All tagaither noo.....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Memories* of Home come flooding back as I read your post, you speak with a Glasgow tongue not unlike Rab c. Nesbit himself.

"Hey mery doll gonna geese a swig eh yer irn bru mah mooth feels awfie dry."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elvis:

I put a pretty good load on last night and woke up thinking I had posted something really bad on the board here.....It appears I didn't. Good.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, that's one of the funniest things I've read in a while... I know this feeling.

Then there's that feeling, right after pressing Submit Reply, of seeing a spilled drink in mid-air and knowing there's nothing you can do about it, 'cept get the Edit mop and wipe it up... LOL.

To all pool members:

Please know that the Philadelphia Eagles have won today. How does this affect you? Well, when you wake up tommorow knowing that good has triumphed over evil, you will understand the impact of an Eagles win. Remember when you were suckling at your mother's teat and she whispered in your ear about how there is something right and good in this world? That something is the Philadelphia Eagles. Go ahead and celebrate, for this is truly a momentous occasion. Share this news with your family members. Be sure to call your distant relatives and tell them about how the noble and good Eagles beat the Steelers. Granted, I have no hatred vs the Steelers. They were simply a team that the Eagles were destined to win against. What is their record? Well, they are now 7-4!! Who would have thought?

Following the Jungian way of thinking, you can accept that the dreams you've been having about the struggle of right against wrong is embodied in the average Eagles game. Watch an Eagles game and all of those bad dreams will go away.

I would like to give a shout out to my "homies" in 700 level at the Vet. You are the ones who make it happen.

Peace out.

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

…Please know that the Philadelphia Eagles have won today. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whats a Fooladelphia Seagull?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>How does this affect you? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nadda bit... unless I get a winners check then… whooho!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Well, when you wake up tommorow knowing that good has triumphed over evil, you will understand the impact of an Eagles win.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

when I wake up tommorow, the only impact I want to see is the coffee surging through my vains to try to get me though the day.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Remember when you were suckling at your mother's teat…<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh... yes (peng is exempt from this statement since he was spawned)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>…you've been having about the struggle of right against wrong<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes and his name is Jailbaitboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I would like to give a shout out to my "homies" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you keep your Homies to yourself you hear.. there are laws about doing that in public... damn boy you'll go blind if you keep that up.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Peace out.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh.. so if peace is out what is in? (you sit down Prawnie)

mensch

--------------

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

As for the rest of you. I am still getting files from everyone, including Meeks, (who i am crushing), so all is good in the world.

PeterNZ

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well good to hear Meeks is a weakstit in CM.

You did not show the proper intent that Patton had for you at the "bridge" scenario. He trusted a Kiwi to do a yankees job and look what happens. Kiwis are strange fruit. Just no getting used to them.

A draw for you. You could have walked right all over me easily, but balked when I showed you the ze Vermacht still believed in the defense of germany. Or wherever that scenario takes place.

It was fun but you showed that you dont have a killer instinct.

Lewis

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moriarty:

Take a lesson here Squire Stuka and make your opponents scream,

Go forth in gore, young Squire.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kniggett stoush update for the benefit of my knight.

"Begging to report Sir, that fog sucks"

'How so, gentle squire'

"Well Sir, I can't see bugger all at 28m visibility"

'Use the force Stuk..use the force'

"Righty-o then your Moryartness, I'll give that a whirl"

For the amusement of the Kniggethood, here's a little report on the last move..

In 28m vis, A Crodan SP gun has moved up a foggy street and bumped into a H/T and assault howitzer parked side by sidein the said street. The H/T was shoved backwards by the force of the impact before the driver crunched into reverse and pissed off quick. The howitzer and SP are now parked directly next to each other and the turn ends with the howitzer beginning to traverse its turret towards the SP....I expect mutual destruction within 2 sec of the next movie.

Elsewhere on the field of gloom, squads of both nationalities continue to bury their noses deeper into the wet earth, counting down their 3 minute response times before panicking all over again.

"Never in the field of human conflict has so little been done by so many to so many others"

Other games:

Peng; Bugs the ****e out of me with his torching of every building in town.

OGSF; I fear another thrashing coming on, as long as I score better than 9 this time, I'll have done well.

Mensch; Tit(oops, sorry ladies)for tat demolition of each other's armour leaves little room for brilliant strategy at this stage.

Von Scared; After picking myself up off the floor following that hilarious J-O 87 post, I decided it prudent to just hammer all his armour into flat discs for sparky the company dachshund to play frisbee with. One shot-one kill against his Pershing from the Panther bearing my mother's germanic maiden name,{Sniff, I'm so proud}, leaves me in a comfortable position. [sit down, all of you!]

Roborunt..I have called ahead and pre-booked a mass grave for your troops ahead of an impending challenge, en garde!

Mace..Same for you, only with knobs on.

------------------

Torture you? That...That's a good idea.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

...One shot-one kill against his Pershing from the Panther bearing my mother's germanic maiden name<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me understand this, your mother's maiden name was Panzerkampfwagen* V?

Mace

* consider it corrected, Mk IV (you pitiful excuse for a Main Battle Tank, you)!

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 11-13-2000).]

MEEKS!!! HEY MEEKS!

Ya sorry excuse for drip-dry toilet paper! Empty ya bloody mail box yer daft twit, yer moves are bouncing and I need to destroy your pathetic army!

While I'm here...

Stooks is getting a hiding.

Lorak is getting a hiding.

Hiram, can't tell....the bloody Kanniggets Joust is a painful carbuncle on my brilliant CM career. I wait 50 seconds per move for my little wheezers to actually start moving, which they then stop doing 10 seconds later.

Speaking of painful carbuncle....Speedy is about to hand me a sound thrashing. I out foxed myself with my cunning tactics, and was then forced to assault a heavy building with my GREEN troops. I think his kitchen boy cut down a whole company single handed. Could be my worst defeat in the whole history of everything.

Meeks has taken refuge behind his full mailbox.

OberGrupenBloodyStompinFeuhrerBastard

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

Let me understand this, your mother's maiden name was Panzerkampfwagon V?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's so funny about that?

Mark IV

(And it's not a bloody wagOn, you twit, with a little handle and wheels and red paint, but wagEn, with a great honking gun and mean-lookin' crosses and stuff. So there. Grog THAT.).

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Remember when you were suckling at your mother's teat…

uh... yes (peng is exempt from this statement since he was spawned)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and, well, technically me since I don't pretend to be one of those warm blooded teat nuzzlers. Give me a cozy leathery shell and and egg sack every time (along with a fetid pile of your* dead to nibble on when I emerge, of course).

Still surveying terrain that will undoubtedly show up in scenarios I design for CM3.

* insert the name of any of my favourite victims here.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

To all pool members:

Please know that the Philadelphia Eagles have won today. How does this affect you?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hiram, if you don't stop posting about this thing called the Philadelphia Eagles (which I assume is some sort of boys club you belong to), I shall vomit up multiple meals and send them to you in baggies, overnight delivery. For the most part you are a wonderful lad, but this fixation you have is starting to worry me. Is this a rock group? Are you doing drugs?

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

Let me understand this, your mother's maiden name was Panzerkampfwagen* V?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ugh! For the terminally brain-damaged amongst us...'The commander of the tank's name'

------------------

Torture you? That...That's a good idea.