Does anyone think that CM will arrive Europe before this weekend ?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tavs:

I am here in Belgium... it is 22 June and I still don't have my copy!!

:)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Belgium huh? Well there's still lots of us in the US who pre-ordered a long time ago and we still don't have it yet either. If you get it before me I may have to fly over. I could use a vacation in Europe again. smile.gif

Well considering a large number of US preorders have yet to find their destinations, I wouldn't hold my breath for it to make it across the pond this week. If you guys start getting yours before I get mine, then I will be one mighty unhappy camper! Not that I wish any delays unto our European counterparts, but if it can get across the Atlantic before it gets across the continental US then something is definitely out of whack.

------------------

"Sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes the bar eats you. Take it easy, Dude." -- The Stranger

The Dude abides.

Don't like the idea of getting into a fierce pissing contest BUT I must stress the fact that CM being Beyond Overlord it's only natural it should turn up in France before long.

Can't expect a speedy delivery in the UK what with the game not being called "SeaLion".

biggrin.gif

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pak40:

Europe???

Hell, I havn't even received it here in New Orleans and I pre-ordered back in October!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't expect it in New Orleans before it actually turns up in ACTUAL Orleans (1 hour drive south of Paris).

And Jeff, let's strike a deal, I'll send you a bonafide copy from France so that we could play together the Aubagne scenario in Appui Feu.

biggrin.gif

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MacAuliff:

No copy yet...Antwerp, Belgium

Hey Tavs...maybe we can play a PBEM in the meantime ?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is vrijdag and nothing here in Keerbergen, Belgium!! Help me!! I want my game.. it seems I have pre-ordered it for ever! Hey MacAuliff a PBEM sounds great!!

get back to me and we will start a match with the demo!!