Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Matrixgames Combat Mission prices dropped

8 hours ago, BamaMatt said:

They've dropped their prices to match the Steam sale prices. The difference here is these are compatible with the stuff you already own. (once you install the Matrix version.)

https://www.matrixgames.com/inventory/special?filter=%3A%3A%3A%3A%3A%3A%3A%3A%3A%3A%3A

So you can simply install them in your CM map?

31 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

So you can simply install them in your CM map?

I think you need to migrate from BFC install to MATRIX install.

If you have the base game CMBN installed via the BFC installer and you buy CMCW (commonwealth module) from MATRIX you need to uninstall the old BFC installation and use your BFC key to get a MATRIX version of CMBN and install that before you can install the module. Backup the Game Files first :)

32 minutes ago, ratdeath said:

I think you need to migrate from BFC install to MATRIX install.

If you have the base game CMBN installed via the BFC installer and you buy CMCW (commonwealth module) from MATRIX you need to uninstall the old BFC installation and use your BFC key to get a MATRIX version of CMBN and install that before you can install the module. Backup the Game Files first :)

Good God. 😐

Okay, thank you for explaining that. 🙂

21 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Okay, I've registered most of my CM purchase over at Slitherine. One problem though. When I look at my purchases at Battlefront, I don't see a serial number for Fire and Rubble. I can't remember why not. Please advise, guys.

I think it is because it is in the latest Patch and Fire and Rubble shows as a light grey unless you paid for it which unlocks the Battle Pack. 

49 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

When I look at my purchases at Battlefront, I don't see a serial number for Fire and Rubble. I can't remember why not.

Jacob, in my case the Fire and Rubble activation key was in the email I got from BFC when I pre-ordered it.  Not sure if that helps.

54 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

Jacob, in my case the Fire and Rubble activation key was in the email I got from BFC when I pre-ordered it.  Not sure if that helps.

Not in my case unfortunately, Tim. I haven't got it anymore. But I'm sure there's a solution somehow. Apart from buying the damn game again. 😀

Edited by Aragorn2002

1 hour ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Not in my case unfortunately, Tim. I haven't got it anymore. But I'm sure there's a solution somehow. Apart from buying the damn game again. 😀

Do not repurchase anything that you've already purchased. I can always get you back in.

Does the purchase not show up in your account at all? Or does it show up but no key is listed? If it's the former, then it's possible that you have 2 accounts. Send me a PM with your real name and I can look it up for you.

BUT NO ONE SHOULD EVER REPURCHASE ANYTHING!!!!!!!! EVER!!!! 

In order to not mess things up, I would like to ask this question. I've registered my BF copy of Final Blitzkrieg at Slitherine. After that I bought the Downfall module and now I would like to install it. While trying to do that however, I get the message that I do not have the base game. So clearly I have to do something else first, like...perhaps installing the Final Blitzkrieg Multi-setup 2.10? And then I can install Downfall?

Please advise, people. 🤔

10 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

While trying to do that however, I get the message that I do not have the base game

I assume the installer (or is it the 'Activate New Products' exe?) is looking at the right folder for your base game Jacob?  If so, what version is your base game?

Here we go with mixed code place and insecure answer to our questions...

Hope all will be find for you Jacob.

I buy all my games by BFC web site and be happy to have doing it only one is by Steam, hope only never to ask about a code or whatever, I m only afraid when BFC  page will desappear...